Tennis Predictions & Stats,

March 1,2024

Stevegtennis.com started out way back in 1997, and is the oldest tennis results / news website in the world! We’re dedicated to all things tennis. Below are our latest tennis news and predictions articles. To see all today's upcoming tennis matches with in depth stats, click here.

Watanuki Vs Shimizu Prediction with H2H Stats Analysis At Yokkaichi Challenger ATP 28th November 2023 – Yokkaichi Challenger Predictions Day 2

tennis predictions

The SteveGTennis.com Machine Learning Algorythm has analysed this upcoming match between Yosuke Watanuki and Yuta Shimizu. Our Ai predictions are based on various factors such as player form, head-to-head records, playing surface, and recent performance trends. Our model is fined tuned using stats data from over 400,000 past ATP & WTA matches to provide you with the most accurate Head 2 Head predictions.

Watanuki Vs Shimizu Head to Head Summary and Prediction below.


Watanuki Vs Shimizu H2H Summary Stats 26th November 2023

"The head to head between Watanuki Vs Shimizu on Hard, the surface of this match is 1 to 0. On any surface, the last match between them was on Nov 27, 2023 at the Yokohama Challenger (Final) with Yosuke Watanuki winning 7-6(5) 6-4" - Peter Gold  (Predictions Team)

Recent Match H2H Highlights For Watanuki Vs Shimizu

Watanuki Vs Shimizu Head to Head Stats Analysis & Predictions

“Analysing current form, Yosuke Watanuki has reached these rounds in his last 3 tournaments played: Final, First round, Q3 round. The same data for Yuta Shimizu is Final, Second round, Second round. Watanuki has won 6 out of THEIR last 10 matches, while Shimizu has won 5 from 10.”

Peter Gold (Prediction Team)

Below you can see how Watanuki and Shimizu have been performing on the surface of this match in their respective careers vs all other opponents. These head 2 head stats, combined with looking at the recent form of each player gives a very good indication regarding the prediction of this match.

Watanuki Vs Shimizu Prediction Stats At Yokkaichi Challenger Day 2

*To filter the above stats versus the head to head opponent, all opponents, and by any surface, level or round, check out the detailed stats prediction page here

H2H Prediction Summary for Yosuke Watanuki VS Yuta Shimizu:

This is just one of hundreds of machine learning AI tennis predictions available for matches today. See all the Stevegtennis.com Predictions here.

Watanuki Vs Shimizu H2H Predictions At Yokkaichi Challenger Day 2 & All Tennis Predictions Today

The Stevegtennis.com Artificial Intelligence Machine Learning System has run in-depth analysis of the match up on 28th November 2023 between Watanuki and Shimizu at the Yokkaichi Challenger ATP.

For this 4 round match we predict Watanuki has a 74.36% chance of victory, and Shimizu a 25.64% possibility of winning the match. The Stevegtennis.com algorithm is based on analysis of stats in past matches of all professional players since 2004.

Watanuki Vs Shimizu full historical head to head stats and detailed machine learning prediction can be seen https://www.stevegtennis.com/head-to-head/men/Yosuke_Watanuki/Yuta_Shimizu/

To see all the Stevegtennis.com Yokkaichi Challenger predictions for day 2 go to our tennis predictions page here: https://www.stevegtennis.com/tennis-predictions-stats-h2h

Tomas Hegedus
Tomas Hegedus
Tomas Hegedus is co-editor of Stevegtennis.com

Related Articles

- Advertisement -tennis-h2h-predictions-today-sg

Latest Articles