Tennis Predictions & Stats,

November 30,2023 started out way back in 1997, and is the oldest tennis results / news website in the world! We’re dedicated to all things tennis. Below are our latest tennis news and predictions articles. To see all today's upcoming tennis matches with in depth stats, click here.

Marterer Vs Rincon Prediction with H2H Stats Analysis At Valencia Challenger ATP 20th November 2023 – Valencia Challenger Predictions Day 1

tennis predictions

The Machine Learning Algorythm has analysed this upcoming match between Maximilian Marterer and Daniel Rincon. Our Ai predictions are based on various factors such as player form, head-to-head records, playing surface, and recent performance trends. Our model is fined tuned using stats data from over 400,000 past ATP & WTA matches to provide you with the most accurate Head 2 Head predictions.

Marterer Vs Rincon Head to Head Summary and Prediction below.

Marterer Vs Rincon H2H Summary Stats 19th November 2023

"The head to head between Marterer Vs Rincon on Clay, the surface of this match is 1 to 0. On any surface, the last match between them was on May 17, 2023 at the Tunis Challenger (Second round) with Maximilian Marterer winning 6-3 6-4" - Peter Gold  (Predictions Team)

Recent Match H2H Highlights For Marterer Vs Rincon

Marterer Vs Rincon Head to Head Stats Analysis & Predictions

“Analysing current form, Maximilian Marterer has reached these rounds in his last 3 tournaments played: Final, First round, Final. The same data for Daniel Rincon is Q1 round, First round, Q3 round. Marterer has won 8 out of THEIR last 10 matches, while Rincon has won 4 from 10.”

Peter Gold (Prediction Team)

H2H Prediction Summary for Maximilian Marterer VS Daniel Rincon:

This is just one of hundreds of machine learning AI tennis predictions available for matches today. See all the Predictions here.

Marterer Vs Rincon H2H Predictions At Valencia Challenger Day 1 & All Tennis Predictions Today

The Artificial Intelligence Machine Learning System has run in-depth analysis of the match up on 20th November 2023 between Marterer and Rincon at the Valencia Challenger ATP.

For this 4 round match we predict Marterer has a 66.01% chance of victory, and Rincon a 33.99% possibility of winning the match. The algorithm is based on analysis of stats in past matches of all professional players since 2004.

Marterer Vs Rincon full historical head to head stats and detailed machine learning prediction can be seen

To see all the Valencia Challenger predictions for day 1 go to our tennis predictions page here:

Tomas Hegedus
Tomas Hegedus
Tomas Hegedus is co-editor of

Related Articles

- Advertisement -tennis-h2h-predictions-today-sg

Latest Articles