Tennis Predictions & Stats,

November 30,2023 started out way back in 1997, and is the oldest tennis results / news website in the world! We’re dedicated to all things tennis. Below are our latest tennis news and predictions articles. To see all today's upcoming tennis matches with in depth stats, click here.

Agut Vs Vavassori Prediction with H2H Stats Analysis At Valencia Challenger ATP 20th November 2023 – Valencia Challenger Predictions Day 1

tennis predictions

The Machine Learning Algorythm has analysed this upcoming match between Roberto Bautista Agut and Andrea Vavassori. Our Ai predictions are based on various factors such as player form, head-to-head records, playing surface, and recent performance trends. Our model is fined tuned using stats data from over 400,000 past ATP & WTA matches to provide you with the most accurate Head 2 Head predictions.

Agut Vs Vavassori Head to Head Summary and Prediction below.

Agut Vs Vavassori H2H Summary Stats 19th November 2023

"On any surface, the last match between them was on Jun 20, 2023 at the Terra Wortmann Open - Halle (First round) with Roberto Bautista Agut winning 6-3 6-4" - Peter Gold  (Predictions Team)

Recent Match H2H Highlights For Agut Vs Vavassori

Agut Vs Vavassori Head to Head Stats Analysis & Predictions

“Analysing current form, Roberto Bautista Agut has reached these rounds in his last 3 tournaments played: Second round, Second round, First round. The same data for Andrea Vavassori is First round, Second round, Q3 round. Agut has won 3 out of THEIR last 10 matches, while Vavassori has won 4 from 10.”

Peter Gold (Prediction Team)

H2H Prediction Summary for Roberto Bautista Agut VS Andrea Vavassori:

This is just one of hundreds of machine learning AI tennis predictions available for matches today. See all the Predictions here.

Agut Vs Vavassori H2H Predictions At Valencia Challenger Day 1 & All Tennis Predictions Today

The Artificial Intelligence Machine Learning System has run in-depth analysis of the match up on 20th November 2023 between Agut and Vavassori at the Valencia Challenger ATP.

For this 4 round match we predict Agut has a 52.94% chance of victory, and Vavassori a 47.06% possibility of winning the match. The algorithm is based on analysis of stats in past matches of all professional players since 2004.

Agut Vs Vavassori full historical head to head stats and detailed machine learning prediction can be seen

To see all the Valencia Challenger predictions for day 1 go to our tennis predictions page here:

Tomas Hegedus
Tomas Hegedus
Tomas Hegedus is co-editor of

Related Articles

- Advertisement -tennis-h2h-predictions-today-sg

Latest Articles