Tennis Predictions & Stats,

December 1,2023 started out way back in 1997, and is the oldest tennis results / news website in the world! We’re dedicated to all things tennis. Below are our latest tennis news and predictions articles. To see all today's upcoming tennis matches with in depth stats, click here.

Townsend Vs Kessler Prediction with H2H Stats Analysis At W60 Rome WTA 4th October 2023 – W60 Rome Predictions Day 3

tennis predictions

The Machine Learning Algorythm has analysed this upcoming match between Taylor Townsend and Mccartney Kessler. Our Ai predictions are based on various factors such as player form, head-to-head records, playing surface, and recent performance trends. Our model is fined tuned using stats data from over 400,000 past ATP & WTA matches to provide you with the most accurate Head 2 Head predictions.

Townsend Vs Kessler Head to Head Summary and Prediction below.

Townsend Vs Kessler H2H Summary Stats 3rd October 2023

"On any surface, the last match between them was on Sep 30, 2023 at the W60 Templeton (Semifinals) with Taylor Townsend winning 7-5 6-4" - Peter Gold  (Predictions Team)

Recent Match H2H Highlights For Townsend Vs Kessler

Townsend Vs Kessler Head to Head Stats Analysis & Predictions

“Analysing current form, Taylor Townsend has reached these rounds in her last 3 tournaments played: Final, Third round, Third round. The same data for Mccartney Kessler is Semifinals, Second round, Q3 round. Townsend has won 8 out of THEIR last 10 matches, while Kessler has won 6 from 10.”

Peter Gold (Prediction Team)

Below you can see how Townsend and Kessler have been performing on the surface of this match in their respective careers vs all other opponents. These head 2 head stats, combined with looking at the recent form of each player gives a very good indication regarding the prediction of this match.

Townsend Vs Kessler Prediction Stats At W60 Rome Day 3

*To filter the above stats versus the head to head opponent, all opponents, and by any surface, level or round, check out the detailed stats prediction page here

H2H Prediction Summary for Taylor Townsend VS Mccartney Kessler:

This is just one of hundreds of machine learning AI tennis predictions available for matches today. See all the Predictions here.

Townsend Vs Kessler H2H Predictions At W60 Rome Day 3 & All Tennis Predictions Today

The Artificial Intelligence Machine Learning System has run in-depth analysis of the match up on 4th October 2023 between Townsend and Kessler at the W60 Rome WTA.

For this 4 round match we predict Townsend has a 61.3% chance of victory, and Kessler a 38.7% possibility of winning the match. The algorithm is based on analysis of stats in past matches of all professional players since 2004.

Townsend Vs Kessler full historical head to head stats and detailed machine learning prediction can be seen

To see all the W60 Rome predictions for day 3 go to our tennis predictions page here:

Tomas Hegedus
Tomas Hegedus
Tomas Hegedus is co-editor of

Related Articles

- Advertisement -tennis-h2h-predictions-today-sg

Latest Articles