The SteveGTennis.com Machine Learning Algorythm has analysed this upcoming match between Aryna Sabalenka and Jasmine Paolini. Our Ai predictions are based on various factors such as player form, head-to-head records, playing surface, and recent performance trends. Our model is fined tuned using stats data from over 400,000 past ATP & WTA matches to provide you with the most accurate Head 2 Head predictions.
Sabalenka Vs Paolini Head to Head Summary and Prediction below.
"The head to head between Sabalenka Vs Paolini on Hard, the surface of this match is 0 to 1. On any surface, the last match between them was on Mar 12, 2022 at the BNP Paribas Open - Indian Wells (Second round) with Jasmine Paolini winning 2-6 6-3 6-3" - Peter Gold (Predictions Team)
Recent Match H2H Highlights For Sabalenka Vs Paolini
Sabalenka Vs Paolini Head to Head Stats Analysis & Predictions
“Analysing current form, Aryna Sabalenka has reached these rounds in her last 3 tournaments played: Final, Semifinals, Third round. The same data for Jasmine Paolini is Second round, First round, First round. Sabalenka has won 8 out of THEIR last 10 matches, while Paolini has won 5 from 10.”
Peter Gold (Prediction Team)
Below you can see how Sabalenka and Paolini have been performing on the surface of this match in their respective careers vs all other opponents. These head 2 head stats, combined with looking at the recent form of each player gives a very good indication regarding the prediction of this match.
*To filter the above stats versus the head to head opponent, all opponents, and by any surface, level or round, check out the detailed stats prediction page here
H2H Prediction Summary for Aryna Sabalenka VS Jasmine Paolini:
This is just one of hundreds of machine learning AI tennis predictions available for matches today. See all the Stevegtennis.com Predictions here.
The Stevegtennis.com Artificial Intelligence Machine Learning System has run in-depth analysis of the match up on 4th October 2023 between Sabalenka and Paolini at the China Open – Beijing WTA.
For this 6 round match we predict Sabalenka has a 52.33% chance of victory, and Paolini a 47.67% possibility of winning the match. The Stevegtennis.com algorithm is based on analysis of stats in past matches of all professional players since 2004.
Sabalenka Vs Paolini full historical head to head stats and detailed machine learning prediction can be seen https://www.stevegtennis.com/head-to-head/women/Aryna_Sabalenka/Jasmine_Paolini/
To see all the Stevegtennis.com China Open predictions for day 3 go to our tennis predictions page here: https://www.stevegtennis.com/tennis-predictions-stats-h2h