Tennis Predictions & Stats,

December 7,2023 started out way back in 1997, and is the oldest tennis results / news website in the world! We’re dedicated to all things tennis. Below are our latest tennis news and predictions articles. To see all today's upcoming tennis matches with in depth stats, click here.

Ramos-Vinolas Vs Elias Prediction with H2H Stats Analysis At Lisbon Challenger ATP 5th October 2023 – Lisbon Challenger Predictions Day 4

tennis predictions

The Machine Learning Algorythm has analysed this upcoming match between Albert Ramos-Vinolas and Gastao Elias. Our Ai predictions are based on various factors such as player form, head-to-head records, playing surface, and recent performance trends. Our model is fined tuned using stats data from over 400,000 past ATP & WTA matches to provide you with the most accurate Head 2 Head predictions.

Ramos-Vinolas Vs Elias Head to Head Summary and Prediction below.

Ramos-Vinolas Vs Elias H2H Summary Stats 3rd October 2023

"The head to head between Ramos-Vinolas Vs Elias on Clay, the surface of this match is 4 to 0. On any surface, the last match between them was on Mar 1, 2017 at the Brasil Open - Sao Paulo (Second round) with Albert Ramos-Vinolas winning 6-4 7-6(5)" - Peter Gold  (Predictions Team)

Recent Match H2H Highlights For Ramos-Vinolas Vs Elias

Ramos-Vinolas Vs Elias Head to Head Stats Analysis & Predictions

“Analysing current form, Albert Ramos-Vinolas has reached these rounds in his last 3 tournaments played: Semifinals, Rubber 1 round, Quarterfinals. The same data for Gastao Elias is First round, Q1 round, First round. Ramos-Vinolas has won 6 out of THEIR last 10 matches, while Elias has won 5 from 10.”

Peter Gold (Prediction Team)

Below you can see how Ramos-Vinolas and Elias have been performing on the surface of this match in their respective careers vs all other opponents. These head 2 head stats, combined with looking at the recent form of each player gives a very good indication regarding the prediction of this match.

Ramos-Vinolas Vs Elias Prediction Stats At Lisbon Challenger Day 4

*To filter the above stats versus the head to head opponent, all opponents, and by any surface, level or round, check out the detailed stats prediction page here

H2H Prediction Summary for Albert Ramos-Vinolas VS Gastao Elias:

This is just one of hundreds of machine learning AI tennis predictions available for matches today. See all the Predictions here.

Ramos-Vinolas Vs Elias H2H Predictions At Lisbon Challenger Day 4 & All Tennis Predictions Today

The Artificial Intelligence Machine Learning System has run in-depth analysis of the match up on 5th October 2023 between Ramos-Vinolas and Elias at the Lisbon Challenger ATP.

For this 5 round match we predict Ramos-Vinolas has a 72.99% chance of victory, and Elias a 27.01% possibility of winning the match. The algorithm is based on analysis of stats in past matches of all professional players since 2004.

Ramos-Vinolas Vs Elias full historical head to head stats and detailed machine learning prediction can be seen

To see all the Lisbon Challenger predictions for day 4 go to our tennis predictions page here:

Tomas Hegedus
Tomas Hegedus
Tomas Hegedus is co-editor of

Related Articles

- Advertisement -tennis-h2h-predictions-today-sg

Latest Articles