Tennis Predictions & Stats,

December 7,2023 started out way back in 1997, and is the oldest tennis results / news website in the world! We’re dedicated to all things tennis. Below are our latest tennis news and predictions articles. To see all today's upcoming tennis matches with in depth stats, click here.

Purcell Vs Hsu Prediction with H2H Stats Analysis At Shanghai Rolex Masters – Shanghai ATP 4th October 2023 – Shanghai Rolex Masters Predictions Day 3

tennis predictions

The Machine Learning Algorythm has analysed this upcoming match between Max Purcell and Yu Hsiou Hsu. Our Ai predictions are based on various factors such as player form, head-to-head records, playing surface, and recent performance trends. Our model is fined tuned using stats data from over 400,000 past ATP & WTA matches to provide you with the most accurate Head 2 Head predictions.

Purcell Vs Hsu Head to Head Summary and Prediction below.

Purcell Vs Hsu H2H Summary Stats 3rd October 2023

"The head to head between Purcell Vs Hsu on Hard, the surface of this match is 3 to 1. On any surface, the last match between them was on May 11, 2023 at the Busan Challenger (Second round) with Max Purcell winning 6-2 6-4" - Peter Gold  (Predictions Team)

Recent Match H2H Highlights For Purcell Vs Hsu

Purcell Vs Hsu Head to Head Stats Analysis & Predictions

“Analysing current form, Max Purcell has reached these rounds in his last 3 tournaments played: Q3 round, First round, Rubber 1 round. The same data for Yu Hsiou Hsu is Rubber 2 round, Second round, Second round. Purcell has won 4 out of THEIR last 10 matches, while Hsu has won 7 from 10.”

Peter Gold (Prediction Team)

Below you can see how Purcell and Hsu have been performing on the surface of this match in their respective careers vs all other opponents. These head 2 head stats, combined with looking at the recent form of each player gives a very good indication regarding the prediction of this match.

Purcell Vs Hsu Prediction Stats At Shanghai Rolex Masters  Day 3

*To filter the above stats versus the head to head opponent, all opponents, and by any surface, level or round, check out the detailed stats prediction page here

H2H Prediction Summary for Max Purcell VS Yu Hsiou Hsu:

This is just one of hundreds of machine learning AI tennis predictions available for matches today. See all the Predictions here.

Purcell Vs Hsu H2H Predictions At Shanghai Rolex Masters  Day 3 & All Tennis Predictions Today

The Artificial Intelligence Machine Learning System has run in-depth analysis of the match up on 4th October 2023 between Purcell and Hsu at the Shanghai Rolex Masters – Shanghai ATP.

For this 4 round match we predict Purcell has a 77.7% chance of victory, and Hsu a 22.3% possibility of winning the match. The algorithm is based on analysis of stats in past matches of all professional players since 2004.

Purcell Vs Hsu full historical head to head stats and detailed machine learning prediction can be seen

To see all the Shanghai Rolex Masters predictions for day 3 go to our tennis predictions page here:

Tomas Hegedus
Tomas Hegedus
Tomas Hegedus is co-editor of

Related Articles

- Advertisement -tennis-h2h-predictions-today-sg

Latest Articles