Tennis Predictions & Stats,

December 8,2023 started out way back in 1997, and is the oldest tennis results / news website in the world! We’re dedicated to all things tennis. Below are our latest tennis news and predictions articles. To see all today's upcoming tennis matches with in depth stats, click here.

Pegula Vs Ostapenko Prediction with H2H Stats Analysis At China Open – Beijing WTA 4th October 2023 – China Open Predictions Day 3

tennis predictions

The Machine Learning Algorythm has analysed this upcoming match between Jessica Pegula and Jelena Ostapenko. Our Ai predictions are based on various factors such as player form, head-to-head records, playing surface, and recent performance trends. Our model is fined tuned using stats data from over 400,000 past ATP & WTA matches to provide you with the most accurate Head 2 Head predictions.

Pegula Vs Ostapenko Head to Head Summary and Prediction below.

Pegula Vs Ostapenko H2H Summary Stats 3rd October 2023

"The head to head between Pegula Vs Ostapenko on Hard, the surface of this match is 2 to 0. On any surface, the last match between them was on Feb 15, 2023 at the Qatar TotalEnergies Open - Doha (Second round) with Jessica Pegula winning 6-2 2-6 7-5" - Peter Gold  (Predictions Team)

Recent Match H2H Highlights For Pegula Vs Ostapenko

Pegula Vs Ostapenko Head to Head Stats Analysis & Predictions

“Analysing current form, Jessica Pegula has reached these rounds in her last 3 tournaments played: Final, Fourth round, Third round. The same data for Jelena Ostapenko is Third round, Second round, Quarterfinals. Pegula has won 7 out of THEIR last 10 matches, while Ostapenko has won 7 from 10.”

Peter Gold (Prediction Team)

Below you can see how Pegula and Ostapenko have been performing on the surface of this match in their respective careers vs all other opponents. These head 2 head stats, combined with looking at the recent form of each player gives a very good indication regarding the prediction of this match.

Pegula Vs Ostapenko Prediction Stats At China Open  Day 3

*To filter the above stats versus the head to head opponent, all opponents, and by any surface, level or round, check out the detailed stats prediction page here

H2H Prediction Summary for Jessica Pegula VS Jelena Ostapenko:

This is just one of hundreds of machine learning AI tennis predictions available for matches today. See all the Predictions here.

Pegula Vs Ostapenko H2H Predictions At China Open  Day 3 & All Tennis Predictions Today

The Artificial Intelligence Machine Learning System has run in-depth analysis of the match up on 4th October 2023 between Pegula and Ostapenko at the China Open – Beijing WTA.

For this 6 round match we predict Pegula has a 61.51% chance of victory, and Ostapenko a 38.49% possibility of winning the match. The algorithm is based on analysis of stats in past matches of all professional players since 2004.

Pegula Vs Ostapenko full historical head to head stats and detailed machine learning prediction can be seen

To see all the China Open predictions for day 3 go to our tennis predictions page here:

Tomas Hegedus
Tomas Hegedus
Tomas Hegedus is co-editor of

Related Articles

- Advertisement -tennis-h2h-predictions-today-sg

Latest Articles