Tennis Predictions & Stats,

December 1,2023 started out way back in 1997, and is the oldest tennis results / news website in the world! We’re dedicated to all things tennis. Below are our latest tennis news and predictions articles. To see all today's upcoming tennis matches with in depth stats, click here.

Lestienne Vs Nava Prediction with H2H Stats Analysis At Alicante Challenger ATP 4th October 2023 – Alicante Challenger Predictions Day 3

tennis predictions

The Machine Learning Algorythm has analysed this upcoming match between Constant Lestienne and Emilio Nava. Our Ai predictions are based on various factors such as player form, head-to-head records, playing surface, and recent performance trends. Our model is fined tuned using stats data from over 400,000 past ATP & WTA matches to provide you with the most accurate Head 2 Head predictions.

Lestienne Vs Nava Head to Head Summary and Prediction below.

Lestienne Vs Nava H2H Summary Stats 3rd October 2023

"The head to head between Lestienne Vs Nava on Hard, the surface of this match is 1 to 0. On any surface, the last match between them was on Aug 19, 2023 at the Stanford Challenger (Final) with Constant Lestienne winning 7-6(4) 6-2" - Peter Gold  (Predictions Team)

Recent Match H2H Highlights For Lestienne Vs Nava

Lestienne Vs Nava Head to Head Stats Analysis & Predictions

“Analysing current form, Constant Lestienne has reached these rounds in his last 3 tournaments played: Second round, Final, First round. The same data for Emilio Nava is Second round, First round, First round. Lestienne has won 7 out of THEIR last 10 matches, while Nava has won 6 from 10.”

Peter Gold (Prediction Team)

Below you can see how Lestienne and Nava have been performing on the surface of this match in their respective careers vs all other opponents. These head 2 head stats, combined with looking at the recent form of each player gives a very good indication regarding the prediction of this match.

Lestienne Vs Nava Prediction Stats At Alicante Challenger Day 3

*To filter the above stats versus the head to head opponent, all opponents, and by any surface, level or round, check out the detailed stats prediction page here

H2H Prediction Summary for Constant Lestienne VS Emilio Nava:

This is just one of hundreds of machine learning AI tennis predictions available for matches today. See all the Predictions here.

Lestienne Vs Nava H2H Predictions At Alicante Challenger Day 3 & All Tennis Predictions Today

The Artificial Intelligence Machine Learning System has run in-depth analysis of the match up on 4th October 2023 between Lestienne and Nava at the Alicante Challenger ATP.

For this 5 round match we predict Lestienne has a 58.11% chance of victory, and Nava a 41.89% possibility of winning the match. The algorithm is based on analysis of stats in past matches of all professional players since 2004.

Lestienne Vs Nava full historical head to head stats and detailed machine learning prediction can be seen

To see all the Alicante Challenger predictions for day 3 go to our tennis predictions page here:

Tomas Hegedus
Tomas Hegedus
Tomas Hegedus is co-editor of

Related Articles

- Advertisement -tennis-h2h-predictions-today-sg

Latest Articles