Tennis Predictions & Stats,

February 29,2024

Stevegtennis.com started out way back in 1997, and is the oldest tennis results / news website in the world! We’re dedicated to all things tennis. Below are our latest tennis news and predictions articles. To see all today's upcoming tennis matches with in depth stats, click here.

Duckworth Vs Hanfmann Prediction with H2H Stats Analysis At Shanghai Rolex Masters – Shanghai ATP 4th October 2023 – Shanghai Rolex Masters Predictions Day 3

tennis predictions

The SteveGTennis.com Machine Learning Algorythm has analysed this upcoming match between James Duckworth and Yannick Hanfmann. Our Ai predictions are based on various factors such as player form, head-to-head records, playing surface, and recent performance trends. Our model is fined tuned using stats data from over 400,000 past ATP & WTA matches to provide you with the most accurate Head 2 Head predictions.

Duckworth Vs Hanfmann Head to Head Summary and Prediction below.


Duckworth Vs Hanfmann H2H Summary Stats 3rd October 2023

"On any surface, the last match between them was on Feb 23, 2021 at the Singapore Tennis Open - Singapore (First round) with Yannick Hanfmann winning 6-2 6-4" - Peter Gold  (Predictions Team)

Recent Match H2H Highlights For Duckworth Vs Hanfmann

Duckworth Vs Hanfmann Head to Head Stats Analysis & Predictions

“Analysing current form, James Duckworth has reached these rounds in his last 3 tournaments played: First round, Quarterfinals, Q1 round. The same data for Yannick Hanfmann is First round, Rubber 2 round, First round. Duckworth has won 6 out of THEIR last 10 matches, while Hanfmann has won 4 from 10.”

Peter Gold (Prediction Team)

Below you can see how Duckworth and Hanfmann have been performing on the surface of this match in their respective careers vs all other opponents. These head 2 head stats, combined with looking at the recent form of each player gives a very good indication regarding the prediction of this match.

Duckworth Vs Hanfmann Prediction Stats At Shanghai Rolex Masters  Day 3

*To filter the above stats versus the head to head opponent, all opponents, and by any surface, level or round, check out the detailed stats prediction page here

H2H Prediction Summary for James Duckworth VS Yannick Hanfmann:

This is just one of hundreds of machine learning AI tennis predictions available for matches today. See all the Stevegtennis.com Predictions here.

Duckworth Vs Hanfmann H2H Predictions At Shanghai Rolex Masters  Day 3 & All Tennis Predictions Today

The Stevegtennis.com Artificial Intelligence Machine Learning System has run in-depth analysis of the match up on 4th October 2023 between Duckworth and Hanfmann at the Shanghai Rolex Masters – Shanghai ATP.

For this 4 round match we predict Hanfmann has a 57.28% chance of victory, and Duckworth a 42.72% possibility of winning the match. The Stevegtennis.com algorithm is based on analysis of stats in past matches of all professional players since 2004.

Duckworth Vs Hanfmann full historical head to head stats and detailed machine learning prediction can be seen https://www.stevegtennis.com/head-to-head/men/James_Duckworth/Yannick_Hanfmann/

To see all the Stevegtennis.com Shanghai Rolex Masters predictions for day 3 go to our tennis predictions page here: https://www.stevegtennis.com/tennis-predictions-stats-h2h

Tomas Hegedus
Tomas Hegedus
Tomas Hegedus is co-editor of Stevegtennis.com

Related Articles

- Advertisement -tennis-h2h-predictions-today-sg

Latest Articles