Tennis Predictions & Stats,

December 1,2023 started out way back in 1997, and is the oldest tennis results / news website in the world! We’re dedicated to all things tennis. Below are our latest tennis news and predictions articles. To see all today's upcoming tennis matches with in depth stats, click here.

Sabalenka Vs Boulter Prediction with H2H Stats Analysis At China Open – Beijing WTA 3rd October 2023 – China Open Predictions Day 2

tennis predictions

The Machine Learning Algorythm has analysed this upcoming match between Aryna Sabalenka and Katie Boulter. Our Ai predictions are based on various factors such as player form, head-to-head records, playing surface, and recent performance trends. Our model is fined tuned using stats data from over 400,000 past ATP & WTA matches to provide you with the most accurate Head 2 Head predictions.

Sabalenka Vs Boulter Head to Head Summary and Prediction below.

Sabalenka Vs Boulter H2H Summary Stats 2nd October 2023

"The head to head between Sabalenka Vs Boulter on Hard, the surface of this match is 1 to 0. On any surface, the last match between them was on Jun 30, 2021 at the Wimbledon - London (Second round) with Aryna Sabalenka winning 4-6 6-3 6-3" - Peter Gold  (Predictions Team)

Recent Match H2H Highlights For Sabalenka Vs Boulter

Sabalenka Vs Boulter Head to Head Stats Analysis & Predictions

“Analysing current form, Aryna Sabalenka has reached these rounds in her last 3 tournaments played: Final, Semifinals, Third round. The same data for Katie Boulter is First round, Third round, Q1 round. Sabalenka has won 8 out of THEIR last 10 matches, while Boulter has won 6 from 10.”

Peter Gold (Prediction Team)

Below you can see how Sabalenka and Boulter have been performing on the surface of this match in their respective careers vs all other opponents. These head 2 head stats, combined with looking at the recent form of each player gives a very good indication regarding the prediction of this match.

Sabalenka Vs Boulter Prediction Stats At China Open  Day 2

*To filter the above stats versus the head to head opponent, all opponents, and by any surface, level or round, check out the detailed stats prediction page here

H2H Prediction Summary for Aryna Sabalenka VS Katie Boulter:

This is just one of hundreds of machine learning AI tennis predictions available for matches today. See all the Predictions here.

Sabalenka Vs Boulter H2H Predictions At China Open  Day 2 & All Tennis Predictions Today

The Artificial Intelligence Machine Learning System has run in-depth analysis of the match up on 3rd October 2023 between Sabalenka and Boulter at the China Open – Beijing WTA.

For this 5 round match we predict Sabalenka has a 68.13% chance of victory, and Boulter a 31.87% possibility of winning the match. The algorithm is based on analysis of stats in past matches of all professional players since 2004.

Sabalenka Vs Boulter full historical head to head stats and detailed machine learning prediction can be seen

To see all the China Open predictions for day 2 go to our tennis predictions page here:

Tomas Hegedus
Tomas Hegedus
Tomas Hegedus is co-editor of

Related Articles

- Advertisement -tennis-h2h-predictions-today-sg

Latest Articles