The SteveGTennis.com Machine Learning Algorythm has analysed this upcoming match between Constant Lestienne and Federico Gaio. Our Ai predictions are based on various factors such as player form, head-to-head records, playing surface, and recent performance trends. Our model is fined tuned using stats data from over 400,000 past ATP & WTA matches to provide you with the most accurate Head 2 Head predictions.
Lestienne Vs Gaio Head to Head Summary and Prediction below.
"The head to head between Lestienne Vs Gaio on Hard, the surface of this match is 1 to 0. On any surface, the last match between them was on Aug 7, 2018 at the Portoroz Challenger (First round) with Constant Lestienne winning 6-3 6-2" - Peter Gold (Predictions Team)
Recent Match H2H Highlights For Lestienne Vs Gaio
Lestienne Vs Gaio Head to Head Stats Analysis & Predictions
“Analysing current form, Constant Lestienne has reached these rounds in his last 3 tournaments played: Second round, Final, First round. The same data for Federico Gaio is Second round, First round, Q2 round. Lestienne has won 6 out of THEIR last 10 matches, while Gaio has won 4 from 10.”
Peter Gold (Prediction Team)
Below you can see how Lestienne and Gaio have been performing on the surface of this match in their respective careers vs all other opponents. These head 2 head stats, combined with looking at the recent form of each player gives a very good indication regarding the prediction of this match.
*To filter the above stats versus the head to head opponent, all opponents, and by any surface, level or round, check out the detailed stats prediction page here
H2H Prediction Summary for Constant Lestienne VS Federico Gaio:
This is just one of hundreds of machine learning AI tennis predictions available for matches today. See all the Stevegtennis.com Predictions here.
The Stevegtennis.com Artificial Intelligence Machine Learning System has run in-depth analysis of the match up on 3rd October 2023 between Lestienne and Gaio at the Alicante Challenger ATP.
For this 4 round match we predict Lestienne has a 65.52% chance of victory, and Gaio a 34.48% possibility of winning the match. The Stevegtennis.com algorithm is based on analysis of stats in past matches of all professional players since 2004.
Lestienne Vs Gaio full historical head to head stats and detailed machine learning prediction can be seen https://www.stevegtennis.com/head-to-head/men/Constant_Lestienne/Federico_Gaio/
To see all the Stevegtennis.com Alicante Challenger predictions for day 2 go to our tennis predictions page here: https://www.stevegtennis.com/tennis-predictions-stats-h2h