Tennis Predictions & Stats,

December 1,2023 started out way back in 1997, and is the oldest tennis results / news website in the world! We’re dedicated to all things tennis. Below are our latest tennis news and predictions articles. To see all today's upcoming tennis matches with in depth stats, click here.

Dimitrov Vs Sinner Prediction with H2H Stats Analysis At China Open – Beijing ATP 2nd October 2023 – China Open Predictions Day 8

tennis predictions

The Machine Learning Algorythm has analysed this upcoming match between Grigor Dimitrov and Jannik Sinner. Our Ai predictions are based on various factors such as player form, head-to-head records, playing surface, and recent performance trends. Our model is fined tuned using stats data from over 400,000 past ATP & WTA matches to provide you with the most accurate Head 2 Head predictions.

Dimitrov Vs Sinner Head to Head Summary and Prediction below.

Dimitrov Vs Sinner H2H Summary Stats 2nd October 2023

"The head to head between Dimitrov Vs Sinner on Hard, the surface of this match is 0 to 1. On any surface, the last match between them was on Mar 26, 2023 at the Miami Open - Miami (Third round) with Jannik Sinner winning 6-3 6-4" - Peter Gold  (Predictions Team)

Recent Match H2H Highlights For Dimitrov Vs Sinner

Dimitrov Vs Sinner Head to Head Stats Analysis & Predictions

“Analysing current form, Grigor Dimitrov has reached these rounds in his last 3 tournaments played: Semifinals, Third round, First round. The same data for Jannik Sinner is Fourth round, Second round, Final. Dimitrov has won 6 out of THEIR last 10 matches, while Sinner has won 8 from 10.”

Peter Gold (Prediction Team)

Below you can see how Dimitrov and Sinner have been performing on the surface of this match in their respective careers vs all other opponents. These head 2 head stats, combined with looking at the recent form of each player gives a very good indication regarding the prediction of this match.

Dimitrov Vs Sinner Prediction Stats At China Open  Day 8

*To filter the above stats versus the head to head opponent, all opponents, and by any surface, level or round, check out the detailed stats prediction page here

H2H Prediction Summary for Grigor Dimitrov VS Jannik Sinner:

This is just one of hundreds of machine learning AI tennis predictions available for matches today. See all the Predictions here.

Dimitrov Vs Sinner H2H Predictions At China Open  Day 8 & All Tennis Predictions Today

The Artificial Intelligence Machine Learning System has run in-depth analysis of the match up on 2nd October 2023 between Dimitrov and Sinner at the China Open – Beijing ATP.

For this 9 round match we predict Sinner has a 51.96% chance of victory, and Dimitrov a 48.04% possibility of winning the match. The algorithm is based on analysis of stats in past matches of all professional players since 2004.

Dimitrov Vs Sinner full historical head to head stats and detailed machine learning prediction can be seen

To see all the China Open predictions for day 8 go to our tennis predictions page here:

Tomas Hegedus
Tomas Hegedus
Tomas Hegedus is co-editor of

Related Articles

- Advertisement -tennis-h2h-predictions-today-sg

Latest Articles