Tennis Predictions & Stats,

December 7,2023 started out way back in 1997, and is the oldest tennis results / news website in the world! We’re dedicated to all things tennis. Below are our latest tennis news and predictions articles. To see all today's upcoming tennis matches with in depth stats, click here.

Gasquet Vs Machac Prediction with H2H Stats Analysis At Orleans Challenger ATP 30th September 2023 – Orleans Challenger Predictions Day 6

tennis predictions

The Machine Learning Algorythm has analysed this upcoming match between Richard Gasquet and Tomas Machac. Our Ai predictions are based on various factors such as player form, head-to-head records, playing surface, and recent performance trends. Our model is fined tuned using stats data from over 400,000 past ATP & WTA matches to provide you with the most accurate Head 2 Head predictions.

Gasquet Vs Machac Head to Head Summary and Prediction below.

Gasquet Vs Machac H2H Summary Stats 30th September 2023

"The head to head between Gasquet Vs Machac on I.hard, the surface of this match is 0 to 1. On any surface, the last match between them was on Nov 25, 2021 at the Davis Cup, Finals, Group C (Rubber 1 round) with Tomas Machac winning 7-6(3) 6-2" - Peter Gold  (Predictions Team)

Recent Match H2H Highlights For Gasquet Vs Machac

Gasquet Vs Machac Head to Head Stats Analysis & Predictions

“Analysing current form, Richard Gasquet has reached these rounds in his last 3 tournaments played: First round, Quarterfinals, First round. The same data for Tomas Machac is Rubber 1 round, Final, Q3 round. Gasquet has won 6 out of THEIR last 10 matches, while Machac has won 9 from 10.”

Peter Gold (Prediction Team)

Below you can see how Gasquet and Machac have been performing on the surface of this match in their respective careers vs all other opponents. These head 2 head stats, combined with looking at the recent form of each player gives a very good indication regarding the prediction of this match.

Gasquet Vs Machac Prediction Stats At Orleans Challenger Day 6

*To filter the above stats versus the head to head opponent, all opponents, and by any surface, level or round, check out the detailed stats prediction page here

H2H Prediction Summary for Richard Gasquet VS Tomas Machac:

This is just one of hundreds of machine learning AI tennis predictions available for matches today. See all the Predictions here.

Gasquet Vs Machac H2H Predictions At Orleans Challenger Day 6 & All Tennis Predictions Today

The Artificial Intelligence Machine Learning System has run in-depth analysis of the match up on 30th September 2023 between Gasquet and Machac at the Orleans Challenger ATP.

For this 10 round match we predict Machac has a 50.17% chance of victory, and Gasquet a 49.83% possibility of winning the match. The algorithm is based on analysis of stats in past matches of all professional players since 2004.

Gasquet Vs Machac full historical head to head stats and detailed machine learning prediction can be seen

To see all the Orleans Challenger predictions for day 6 go to our tennis predictions page here:

Tomas Hegedus
Tomas Hegedus
Tomas Hegedus is co-editor of

Related Articles

- Advertisement -tennis-h2h-predictions-today-sg

Latest Articles