Tennis Predictions & Stats,

December 8,2023 started out way back in 1997, and is the oldest tennis results / news website in the world! We’re dedicated to all things tennis. Below are our latest tennis news and predictions articles. To see all today's upcoming tennis matches with in depth stats, click here.

Swiatek Vs Kudermetova Prediction with H2H Stats Analysis At Toray Pan Pacific Open – Tokyo WTA 29th September 2023 – Toray Pan Pacific Open Predictions Day 5

tennis predictions

The Machine Learning Algorythm has analysed this upcoming match between Iga Swiatek and Veronika Kudermetova. Our Ai predictions are based on various factors such as player form, head-to-head records, playing surface, and recent performance trends. Our model is fined tuned using stats data from over 400,000 past ATP & WTA matches to provide you with the most accurate Head 2 Head predictions.

Swiatek Vs Kudermetova Head to Head Summary and Prediction below.

Swiatek Vs Kudermetova H2H Summary Stats 27th September 2023

"The head to head between Swiatek Vs Kudermetova on Hard, the surface of this match is 3 to 0. On any surface, the last match between them was on May 4, 2023 at the Mutua Madrid Open - Madrid (Semifinals) with Iga Swiatek winning 6-1 6-1" - Peter Gold  (Predictions Team)

Recent Match H2H Highlights For Swiatek Vs Kudermetova

Swiatek Vs Kudermetova Head to Head Stats Analysis & Predictions

“Analysing current form, Iga Swiatek has reached these rounds in her last 3 tournaments played: Fourth round, Semifinals, Semifinals. The same data for Veronika Kudermetova is Third round, First round, First round. Swiatek has won 7 out of THEIR last 10 matches, while Kudermetova has won 4 from 10.”

Peter Gold (Prediction Team)

Below you can see how Swiatek and Kudermetova have been performing on the surface of this match in their respective careers vs all other opponents. These head 2 head stats, combined with looking at the recent form of each player gives a very good indication regarding the prediction of this match.

Swiatek Vs Kudermetova Prediction Stats At Toray Pan Pacific Open  Day 5

*To filter the above stats versus the head to head opponent, all opponents, and by any surface, level or round, check out the detailed stats prediction page here

H2H Prediction Summary for Iga Swiatek VS Veronika Kudermetova:

This is just one of hundreds of machine learning AI tennis predictions available for matches today. See all the Predictions here.

Swiatek Vs Kudermetova H2H Predictions At Toray Pan Pacific Open  Day 5 & All Tennis Predictions Today

The Artificial Intelligence Machine Learning System has run in-depth analysis of the match up on 29th September 2023 between Swiatek and Kudermetova at the Toray Pan Pacific Open – Tokyo WTA.

For this 9 round match we predict Swiatek has a 57.83% chance of victory, and Kudermetova a 42.17% possibility of winning the match. The algorithm is based on analysis of stats in past matches of all professional players since 2004.

Swiatek Vs Kudermetova full historical head to head stats and detailed machine learning prediction can be seen

To see all the Toray Pan Pacific Open predictions for day 5 go to our tennis predictions page here:

Tomas Hegedus
Tomas Hegedus
Tomas Hegedus is co-editor of

Related Articles

- Advertisement -tennis-h2h-predictions-today-sg

Latest Articles