The SteveGTennis.com Machine Learning Algorythm has analysed this upcoming match between Lucia Bronzetti and Linda Fruhvirtova. Our Ai predictions are based on various factors such as player form, head-to-head records, playing surface, and recent performance trends. Our model is fined tuned using stats data from over 400,000 past ATP & WTA matches to provide you with the most accurate Head 2 Head predictions.
Bronzetti Vs Fruhvirtova Head to Head Summary and Prediction below.
"On any surface, the last match between them was on Jun 16, 2021 at the W25 Jonkoping (Second round) with Lucia Bronzetti winning 6-2 6-2" - Peter Gold (Predictions Team)
Recent Match H2H Highlights For Bronzetti Vs Fruhvirtova
Bronzetti Vs Fruhvirtova Head to Head Stats Analysis & Predictions
“Analysing current form, Lucia Bronzetti has reached these rounds in her last 3 tournaments played: Quarterfinals, Third round, Semifinals. The same data for Linda Fruhvirtova is First round, First round, First round. Bronzetti has won 7 out of THEIR last 10 matches, while Fruhvirtova has won 2 from 10.”
Peter Gold (Prediction Team)
Below you can see how Bronzetti and Fruhvirtova have been performing on the surface of this match in their respective careers vs all other opponents. These head 2 head stats, combined with looking at the recent form of each player gives a very good indication regarding the prediction of this match.
*To filter the above stats versus the head to head opponent, all opponents, and by any surface, level or round, check out the detailed stats prediction page here
H2H Prediction Summary for Lucia Bronzetti VS Linda Fruhvirtova:
This is just one of hundreds of machine learning AI tennis predictions available for matches today. See all the Stevegtennis.com Predictions here.
The Stevegtennis.com Artificial Intelligence Machine Learning System has run in-depth analysis of the match up on 28th September 2023 between Bronzetti and Fruhvirtova at the Ningbo Open – Ningbo WTA.
For this 9 round match we predict Bronzetti has a 50.89% chance of victory, and Fruhvirtova a 49.11% possibility of winning the match. The Stevegtennis.com algorithm is based on analysis of stats in past matches of all professional players since 2004.
Bronzetti Vs Fruhvirtova full historical head to head stats and detailed machine learning prediction can be seen https://www.stevegtennis.com/head-to-head/women/Lucia_Bronzetti/Linda_Fruhvirtova/
To see all the Stevegtennis.com Ningbo Open predictions for day 4 go to our tennis predictions page here: https://www.stevegtennis.com/tennis-predictions-stats-h2h