Tennis Predictions & Stats,

December 1,2023 started out way back in 1997, and is the oldest tennis results / news website in the world! We’re dedicated to all things tennis. Below are our latest tennis news and predictions articles. To see all today's upcoming tennis matches with in depth stats, click here.

Barrere Vs Rodionov Prediction with H2H Stats Analysis At Astana Open – Astana ATP 28th September 2023 – Astana Open Predictions Day 4

tennis predictions

The Machine Learning Algorythm has analysed this upcoming match between Gregoire Barrere and Jurij Rodionov. Our Ai predictions are based on various factors such as player form, head-to-head records, playing surface, and recent performance trends. Our model is fined tuned using stats data from over 400,000 past ATP & WTA matches to provide you with the most accurate Head 2 Head predictions.

Barrere Vs Rodionov Head to Head Summary and Prediction below.

Barrere Vs Rodionov H2H Summary Stats 27th September 2023

"The head to head between Barrere Vs Rodionov on I.hard, the surface of this match is 1 to 0. On any surface, the last match between them was on Sep 18, 2022 at the Moselle Open - Metz (Q1 round) with Gregoire Barrere winning 6-4 6-7(4) 6-2" - Peter Gold  (Predictions Team)

Recent Match H2H Highlights For Barrere Vs Rodionov

Barrere Vs Rodionov Head to Head Stats Analysis & Predictions

“Analysing current form, Gregoire Barrere has reached these rounds in his last 3 tournaments played: Second round, Semifinals, First round. The same data for Jurij Rodionov is First round, Rubber 1 round, Second round. Barrere has won 4 out of THEIR last 10 matches, while Rodionov has won 4 from 10.”

Peter Gold (Prediction Team)

Below you can see how Barrere and Rodionov have been performing on the surface of this match in their respective careers vs all other opponents. These head 2 head stats, combined with looking at the recent form of each player gives a very good indication regarding the prediction of this match.

Barrere Vs Rodionov Prediction Stats At Astana Open  Day 4

*To filter the above stats versus the head to head opponent, all opponents, and by any surface, level or round, check out the detailed stats prediction page here

H2H Prediction Summary for Gregoire Barrere VS Jurij Rodionov:

This is just one of hundreds of machine learning AI tennis predictions available for matches today. See all the Predictions here.

Barrere Vs Rodionov H2H Predictions At Astana Open  Day 4 & All Tennis Predictions Today

The Artificial Intelligence Machine Learning System has run in-depth analysis of the match up on 28th September 2023 between Barrere and Rodionov at the Astana Open – Astana ATP.

For this 4 round match we predict Barrere has a 64.52% chance of victory, and Rodionov a 35.48% possibility of winning the match. The algorithm is based on analysis of stats in past matches of all professional players since 2004.

Barrere Vs Rodionov full historical head to head stats and detailed machine learning prediction can be seen

To see all the Astana Open predictions for day 4 go to our tennis predictions page here:

Tomas Hegedus
Tomas Hegedus
Tomas Hegedus is co-editor of

Related Articles

- Advertisement -tennis-h2h-predictions-today-sg

Latest Articles