Tennis Predictions & Stats,

December 8,2023 started out way back in 1997, and is the oldest tennis results / news website in the world! We’re dedicated to all things tennis. Below are our latest tennis news and predictions articles. To see all today's upcoming tennis matches with in depth stats, click here.

Alcaraz Vs Hanfmann Prediction with H2H Stats Analysis At China Open – Beijing ATP 28th September 2023 – China Open Predictions Day 4

tennis predictions

The Machine Learning Algorythm has analysed this upcoming match between Carlos Alcaraz and Yannick Hanfmann. Our Ai predictions are based on various factors such as player form, head-to-head records, playing surface, and recent performance trends. Our model is fined tuned using stats data from over 400,000 past ATP & WTA matches to provide you with the most accurate Head 2 Head predictions.

Alcaraz Vs Hanfmann Head to Head Summary and Prediction below.

Alcaraz Vs Hanfmann H2H Summary Stats 27th September 2023

"On any surface, the last match between them was on Sep 11, 2019 at the Seville Challenger (Second round) with Carlos Alcaraz winning 7-6(3) 7-6(4)" - Peter Gold  (Predictions Team)

Recent Match H2H Highlights For Alcaraz Vs Hanfmann

Alcaraz Vs Hanfmann Head to Head Stats Analysis & Predictions

“Analysing current form, Carlos Alcaraz has reached these rounds in his last 3 tournaments played: Semifinals, Final, Quarterfinals. The same data for Yannick Hanfmann is Rubber 2 round, First round, Second round. Alcaraz has won 8 out of THEIR last 10 matches, while Hanfmann has won 4 from 10.”

Peter Gold (Prediction Team)

Below you can see how Alcaraz and Hanfmann have been performing on the surface of this match in their respective careers vs all other opponents. These head 2 head stats, combined with looking at the recent form of each player gives a very good indication regarding the prediction of this match.

Alcaraz Vs Hanfmann Prediction Stats At China Open  Day 4

*To filter the above stats versus the head to head opponent, all opponents, and by any surface, level or round, check out the detailed stats prediction page here

H2H Prediction Summary for Carlos Alcaraz VS Yannick Hanfmann:

This is just one of hundreds of machine learning AI tennis predictions available for matches today. See all the Predictions here.

Alcaraz Vs Hanfmann H2H Predictions At China Open  Day 4 & All Tennis Predictions Today

The Artificial Intelligence Machine Learning System has run in-depth analysis of the match up on 28th September 2023 between Alcaraz and Hanfmann at the China Open – Beijing ATP.

For this 4 round match we predict Alcaraz has a 97.71% chance of victory, and Hanfmann a 2.29% possibility of winning the match. The algorithm is based on analysis of stats in past matches of all professional players since 2004.

Alcaraz Vs Hanfmann full historical head to head stats and detailed machine learning prediction can be seen

To see all the China Open predictions for day 4 go to our tennis predictions page here:

Tomas Hegedus
Tomas Hegedus
Tomas Hegedus is co-editor of

Related Articles

- Advertisement -tennis-h2h-predictions-today-sg

Latest Articles