Medjedovic Vs Djere Prediction with H2H Stats Analysis At Astana Open – Astana ATP 27th September 2023 – Astana Open Predictions Day 3

tennis predictions

The SteveGTennis.com Machine Learning Algorythm has analysed this upcoming match between Hamad Medjedovic and Laslo Djere. Our Ai predictions are based on various factors such as player form, head-to-head records, playing surface, and recent performance trends. Our model is fined tuned using stats data from over 400,000 past ATP & WTA matches to provide you with the most accurate Head 2 Head predictions.

Medjedovic Vs Djere Head to Head Summary and Prediction below.


Medjedovic Vs Djere H2H Summary Stats 26th September 2023

"On any surface, the last match between them was on Apr 19, 2022 at the Serbia Open - Belgrade (First round) with Laslo Djere winning 6-4 7-5" - Peter Gold  (Predictions Team)

Recent Match H2H Highlights For Medjedovic Vs Djere

YouTube video

Medjedovic Vs Djere Head to Head Stats Analysis & Predictions

“Analysing current form, Hamad Medjedovic has reached these rounds in his last 3 tournaments played: Final, Q1 round, First round. The same data for Laslo Djere is Rubber 2 round, Third round, Quarterfinals. Medjedovic has won 7 out of THEIR last 10 matches, while Djere has won 6 from 10.”

Peter Gold (Prediction Team)

Below you can see how Medjedovic and Djere have been performing on the surface of this match in their respective careers vs all other opponents. These head 2 head stats, combined with looking at the recent form of each player gives a very good indication regarding the prediction of this match.

Medjedovic Vs Djere Prediction Stats At Astana Open  Day 3

*To filter the above stats versus the head to head opponent, all opponents, and by any surface, level or round, check out the detailed stats prediction page here

H2H Prediction Summary for Hamad Medjedovic VS Laslo Djere:

This is just one of hundreds of machine learning AI tennis predictions available for matches today. See all the Stevegtennis.com Predictions here.

Medjedovic Vs Djere H2H Predictions At Astana Open  Day 3 & All Tennis Predictions Today

The Stevegtennis.com Artificial Intelligence Machine Learning System has run in-depth analysis of the match up on 27th September 2023 between Medjedovic and Djere at the Astana Open – Astana ATP.

For this 4 round match we predict Djere has a 58.9% chance of victory, and Medjedovic a 41.1% possibility of winning the match. The Stevegtennis.com algorithm is based on analysis of stats in past matches of all professional players since 2004.

Medjedovic Vs Djere full historical head to head stats and detailed machine learning prediction can be seen https://www.stevegtennis.com/head-to-head/men/Hamad_Medjedovic/Laslo_Djere/

To see all the Stevegtennis.com Astana Open predictions for day 3 go to our tennis predictions page here: https://www.stevegtennis.com/tennis-predictions-stats-h2h

Tomas Hegedus
Tomas Hegedus
Tomas has a knack for making accurate tennis predictions, a skill honed through years of analyzing matches, attending hundreds of tournaments around the world, and a deep understanding of the sport's psychology. His tennis predictions, often accompanied by detailed statistical breakdowns, have earned him respect and a following among fellow tennis fans. Tomas is a fervent tennis enthusiast with a particular adoration for the elegance, finesse and technical brilliance of Roger Federer's game.

Related Articles

- Advertisement -tennis-h2h-predictions-today-sg

Latest Articles