Kecmanovic Vs Hanfmann Prediction with H2H Stats Analysis At China Open – Beijing ATP 27th September 2023 – China Open Predictions Day 3

tennis predictions

The SteveGTennis.com Machine Learning Algorythm has analysed this upcoming match between Miomir Kecmanovic and Yannick Hanfmann. Our Ai predictions are based on various factors such as player form, head-to-head records, playing surface, and recent performance trends. Our model is fined tuned using stats data from over 400,000 past ATP & WTA matches to provide you with the most accurate Head 2 Head predictions.

Kecmanovic Vs Hanfmann Head to Head Summary and Prediction below.


Kecmanovic Vs Hanfmann H2H Summary Stats 26th September 2023

"On any surface, the last match between them was on Sep 13, 2020 at the Generali Open - Kitzbuhel (Final) with Miomir Kecmanovic winning 6-4 6-4" - Peter Gold  (Predictions Team)

Recent Match H2H Highlights For Kecmanovic Vs Hanfmann

YouTube video

Kecmanovic Vs Hanfmann Head to Head Stats Analysis & Predictions

“Analysing current form, Miomir Kecmanovic has reached these rounds in his last 3 tournaments played: Quarterfinals, First round, First round. The same data for Yannick Hanfmann is Rubber 2 round, First round, Second round. Kecmanovic has won 4 out of THEIR last 10 matches, while Hanfmann has won 4 from 10.”

Peter Gold (Prediction Team)

Below you can see how Kecmanovic and Hanfmann have been performing on the surface of this match in their respective careers vs all other opponents. These head 2 head stats, combined with looking at the recent form of each player gives a very good indication regarding the prediction of this match.

Kecmanovic Vs Hanfmann Prediction Stats At China Open  Day 3

*To filter the above stats versus the head to head opponent, all opponents, and by any surface, level or round, check out the detailed stats prediction page here

H2H Prediction Summary for Miomir Kecmanovic VS Yannick Hanfmann:

This is just one of hundreds of machine learning AI tennis predictions available for matches today. See all the Stevegtennis.com Predictions here.

Kecmanovic Vs Hanfmann H2H Predictions At China Open  Day 3 & All Tennis Predictions Today

The Stevegtennis.com Artificial Intelligence Machine Learning System has run in-depth analysis of the match up on 27th September 2023 between Kecmanovic and Hanfmann at the China Open – Beijing ATP.

For this 3 round match we predict Kecmanovic has a 51.32% chance of victory, and Hanfmann a 48.68% possibility of winning the match. The Stevegtennis.com algorithm is based on analysis of stats in past matches of all professional players since 2004.

Kecmanovic Vs Hanfmann full historical head to head stats and detailed machine learning prediction can be seen https://www.stevegtennis.com/head-to-head/men/Miomir_Kecmanovic/Yannick_Hanfmann/

To see all the Stevegtennis.com China Open predictions for day 3 go to our tennis predictions page here: https://www.stevegtennis.com/tennis-predictions-stats-h2h

Tomas Hegedus
Tomas Hegedus
Tomas has a knack for making accurate tennis predictions, a skill honed through years of analyzing matches, attending hundreds of tournaments around the world, and a deep understanding of the sport's psychology. His tennis predictions, often accompanied by detailed statistical breakdowns, have earned him respect and a following among fellow tennis fans. Tomas is a fervent tennis enthusiast with a particular adoration for the elegance, finesse and technical brilliance of Roger Federer's game.

Related Articles

- Advertisement -tennis-h2h-predictions-today-sg

Latest Articles