Arnaldi Vs Vukic Prediction with H2H Stats Analysis At China Open – Beijing ATP 27th September 2023 – China Open Predictions Day 3

tennis predictions

The SteveGTennis.com Machine Learning Algorythm has analysed this upcoming match between Matteo Arnaldi and Aleksandar Vukic. Our Ai predictions are based on various factors such as player form, head-to-head records, playing surface, and recent performance trends. Our model is fined tuned using stats data from over 400,000 past ATP & WTA matches to provide you with the most accurate Head 2 Head predictions.

Arnaldi Vs Vukic Head to Head Summary and Prediction below.


Arnaldi Vs Vukic H2H Summary Stats 26th September 2023

"The head to head between Arnaldi Vs Vukic on Hard, the surface of this match is 0 to 1. On any surface, the last match between them was on Mar 16, 2023 at the Phoenix Challenger (First round) with Aleksandar Vukic winning 6-2 4-6 6-3" - Peter Gold  (Predictions Team)

Recent Match H2H Highlights For Arnaldi Vs Vukic

YouTube video

Arnaldi Vs Vukic Head to Head Stats Analysis & Predictions

“Analysing current form, Matteo Arnaldi has reached these rounds in his last 3 tournaments played: First round, Rubber 1 round, Fourth round. The same data for Aleksandar Vukic is First round, First round, Third round. Arnaldi has won 6 out of THEIR last 10 matches, while Vukic has won 5 from 10.”

Peter Gold (Prediction Team)

Below you can see how Arnaldi and Vukic have been performing on the surface of this match in their respective careers vs all other opponents. These head 2 head stats, combined with looking at the recent form of each player gives a very good indication regarding the prediction of this match.

Arnaldi Vs Vukic Prediction Stats At China Open  Day 3

*To filter the above stats versus the head to head opponent, all opponents, and by any surface, level or round, check out the detailed stats prediction page here

H2H Prediction Summary for Matteo Arnaldi VS Aleksandar Vukic:

This is just one of hundreds of machine learning AI tennis predictions available for matches today. See all the Stevegtennis.com Predictions here.

Arnaldi Vs Vukic H2H Predictions At China Open  Day 3 & All Tennis Predictions Today

The Stevegtennis.com Artificial Intelligence Machine Learning System has run in-depth analysis of the match up on 27th September 2023 between Arnaldi and Vukic at the China Open – Beijing ATP.

For this 3 round match we predict Arnaldi has a 64.82% chance of victory, and Vukic a 35.18% possibility of winning the match. The Stevegtennis.com algorithm is based on analysis of stats in past matches of all professional players since 2004.

Arnaldi Vs Vukic full historical head to head stats and detailed machine learning prediction can be seen https://www.stevegtennis.com/head-to-head/men/Matteo_Arnaldi/Aleksandar_Vukic/

To see all the Stevegtennis.com China Open predictions for day 3 go to our tennis predictions page here: https://www.stevegtennis.com/tennis-predictions-stats-h2h

Tomas Hegedus
Tomas Hegedus
Tomas has a knack for making accurate tennis predictions, a skill honed through years of analyzing matches, attending hundreds of tournaments around the world, and a deep understanding of the sport's psychology. His tennis predictions, often accompanied by detailed statistical breakdowns, have earned him respect and a following among fellow tennis fans. Tomas is a fervent tennis enthusiast with a particular adoration for the elegance, finesse and technical brilliance of Roger Federer's game.

Related Articles

- Advertisement -tennis-h2h-predictions-today-sg

Latest Articles