Tennis Predictions & Stats,

December 8,2023 started out way back in 1997, and is the oldest tennis results / news website in the world! We’re dedicated to all things tennis. Below are our latest tennis news and predictions articles. To see all today's upcoming tennis matches with in depth stats, click here.

Martic Vs Doi Prediction with H2H Stats Analysis At Toray Pan Pacific Open – Tokyo WTA 26th September 2023 – Toray Pan Pacific Open Predictions Day 2

tennis predictions

The Machine Learning Algorythm has analysed this upcoming match between Petra Martic and Misaki Doi. Our Ai predictions are based on various factors such as player form, head-to-head records, playing surface, and recent performance trends. Our model is fined tuned using stats data from over 400,000 past ATP & WTA matches to provide you with the most accurate Head 2 Head predictions.

Martic Vs Doi Head to Head Summary and Prediction below.

Martic Vs Doi H2H Summary Stats 24th September 2023

"The head to head between Martic Vs Doi on Hard, the surface of this match is 0 to 1. On any surface, the last match between them was on Sep 29, 2020 at the French Open - Paris (First round) with Petra Martic winning 7-6(2) 7-5" - Peter Gold  (Predictions Team)

Recent Match H2H Highlights For Martic Vs Doi

Martic Vs Doi Head to Head Stats Analysis & Predictions

“Analysing current form, Petra Martic has reached these rounds in her last 3 tournaments played: Second round, Second round, Second round. The same data for Misaki Doi is First round, Final, First round. Martic has won 5 out of THEIR last 10 matches, while Doi has won 5 from 10.”

Peter Gold (Prediction Team)

Below you can see how Martic and Doi have been performing on the surface of this match in their respective careers vs all other opponents. These head 2 head stats, combined with looking at the recent form of each player gives a very good indication regarding the prediction of this match.

Martic Vs Doi Prediction Stats At Toray Pan Pacific Open  Day 2

*To filter the above stats versus the head to head opponent, all opponents, and by any surface, level or round, check out the detailed stats prediction page here

H2H Prediction Summary for Petra Martic VS Misaki Doi:

This is just one of hundreds of machine learning AI tennis predictions available for matches today. See all the Predictions here.

Martic Vs Doi H2H Predictions At Toray Pan Pacific Open  Day 2 & All Tennis Predictions Today

The Artificial Intelligence Machine Learning System has run in-depth analysis of the match up on 26th September 2023 between Martic and Doi at the Toray Pan Pacific Open – Tokyo WTA.

For this 4 round match we predict Martic has a 60.48% chance of victory, and Doi a 39.52% possibility of winning the match. The algorithm is based on analysis of stats in past matches of all professional players since 2004.

Martic Vs Doi full historical head to head stats and detailed machine learning prediction can be seen

To see all the Toray Pan Pacific Open predictions for day 2 go to our tennis predictions page here:

Tomas Hegedus
Tomas Hegedus
Tomas Hegedus is co-editor of

Related Articles

- Advertisement -tennis-h2h-predictions-today-sg

Latest Articles