Tennis Predictions & Stats,

December 8,2023 started out way back in 1997, and is the oldest tennis results / news website in the world! We’re dedicated to all things tennis. Below are our latest tennis news and predictions articles. To see all today's upcoming tennis matches with in depth stats, click here.

Hruncakova Vs Blinkova Prediction with H2H Stats Analysis At Ningbo Open – Ningbo WTA 25th September 2023 – Ningbo Open Predictions Day 1

tennis predictions

The Machine Learning Algorythm has analysed this upcoming match between Viktoria Hruncakova and Anna Blinkova. Our Ai predictions are based on various factors such as player form, head-to-head records, playing surface, and recent performance trends. Our model is fined tuned using stats data from over 400,000 past ATP & WTA matches to provide you with the most accurate Head 2 Head predictions.

Hruncakova Vs Blinkova Head to Head Summary and Prediction below.

Hruncakova Vs Blinkova H2H Summary Stats 24th September 2023

"The head to head between Hruncakova Vs Blinkova on Hard, the surface of this match is 1 to 0. On any surface, the last match between them was on Mar 17, 2018 at the Shenzhen (Semifinals) with Viktoria Hruncakova winning 3-6 6-3 6-4" - Peter Gold  (Predictions Team)

Recent Match H2H Highlights For Hruncakova Vs Blinkova

Hruncakova Vs Blinkova Head to Head Stats Analysis & Predictions

“Analysing current form, Viktoria Hruncakova has reached these rounds in her last 3 tournaments played: Quarterfinals, First round, First round. The same data for Anna Blinkova is First round, First round, First round. Hruncakova has won 6 out of THEIR last 10 matches, while Blinkova has won 3 from 10.”

Peter Gold (Prediction Team)

Below you can see how Hruncakova and Blinkova have been performing on the surface of this match in their respective careers vs all other opponents. These head 2 head stats, combined with looking at the recent form of each player gives a very good indication regarding the prediction of this match.

Hruncakova Vs Blinkova Prediction Stats At Ningbo Open  Day 1

*To filter the above stats versus the head to head opponent, all opponents, and by any surface, level or round, check out the detailed stats prediction page here

H2H Prediction Summary for Viktoria Hruncakova VS Anna Blinkova:

This is just one of hundreds of machine learning AI tennis predictions available for matches today. See all the Predictions here.

Hruncakova Vs Blinkova H2H Predictions At Ningbo Open  Day 1 & All Tennis Predictions Today

The Artificial Intelligence Machine Learning System has run in-depth analysis of the match up on 25th September 2023 between Hruncakova and Blinkova at the Ningbo Open – Ningbo WTA.

For this 4 round match we predict Blinkova has a 56.96% chance of victory, and Hruncakova a 43.04% possibility of winning the match. The algorithm is based on analysis of stats in past matches of all professional players since 2004.

Hruncakova Vs Blinkova full historical head to head stats and detailed machine learning prediction can be seen

To see all the Ningbo Open predictions for day 1 go to our tennis predictions page here:

Tomas Hegedus
Tomas Hegedus
Tomas Hegedus is co-editor of

Related Articles

- Advertisement -tennis-h2h-predictions-today-sg

Latest Articles