Tennis Predictions & Stats,

December 8,2023 started out way back in 1997, and is the oldest tennis results / news website in the world! We’re dedicated to all things tennis. Below are our latest tennis news and predictions articles. To see all today's upcoming tennis matches with in depth stats, click here.

Bronzetti Vs Teichmann Prediction with H2H Stats Analysis At Ningbo Open – Ningbo WTA 25th September 2023 – Ningbo Open Predictions Day 1

tennis predictions

The Machine Learning Algorythm has analysed this upcoming match between Lucia Bronzetti and Jil Teichmann. Our Ai predictions are based on various factors such as player form, head-to-head records, playing surface, and recent performance trends. Our model is fined tuned using stats data from over 400,000 past ATP & WTA matches to provide you with the most accurate Head 2 Head predictions.

Bronzetti Vs Teichmann Head to Head Summary and Prediction below.

Bronzetti Vs Teichmann H2H Summary Stats 24th September 2023

Recent Match H2H Highlights For Bronzetti Vs Teichmann

Bronzetti Vs Teichmann Head to Head Stats Analysis & Predictions

“Analysing current form, Lucia Bronzetti has reached these rounds in her last 3 tournaments played: Quarterfinals, Third round, Semifinals. The same data for Jil Teichmann is Q1 round, First round, First round. Bronzetti has won 6 out of THEIR last 10 matches, while Teichmann has won 4 from 10.”

Peter Gold (Prediction Team)

Below you can see how Bronzetti and Teichmann have been performing on the surface of this match in their respective careers vs all other opponents. These head 2 head stats, combined with looking at the recent form of each player gives a very good indication regarding the prediction of this match.

Bronzetti Vs Teichmann Prediction Stats At Ningbo Open  Day 1

*To filter the above stats versus the head to head opponent, all opponents, and by any surface, level or round, check out the detailed stats prediction page here

H2H Prediction Summary for Lucia Bronzetti VS Jil Teichmann:

This is just one of hundreds of machine learning AI tennis predictions available for matches today. See all the Predictions here.

Bronzetti Vs Teichmann H2H Predictions At Ningbo Open  Day 1 & All Tennis Predictions Today

The Artificial Intelligence Machine Learning System has run in-depth analysis of the match up on 25th September 2023 between Bronzetti and Teichmann at the Ningbo Open – Ningbo WTA.

For this 4 round match we predict Bronzetti has a 54.24% chance of victory, and Teichmann a 45.76% possibility of winning the match. The algorithm is based on analysis of stats in past matches of all professional players since 2004.

Bronzetti Vs Teichmann full historical head to head stats and detailed machine learning prediction can be seen

To see all the Ningbo Open predictions for day 1 go to our tennis predictions page here:

Tomas Hegedus
Tomas Hegedus
Tomas Hegedus is co-editor of

Related Articles

- Advertisement -tennis-h2h-predictions-today-sg

Latest Articles