Tennis Predictions & Stats,

December 8,2023 started out way back in 1997, and is the oldest tennis results / news website in the world! We’re dedicated to all things tennis. Below are our latest tennis news and predictions articles. To see all today's upcoming tennis matches with in depth stats, click here.

Schmiedlova Vs Bogdan Prediction with H2H Stats Analysis At Parma Ladies Open – Parma WTA 23rd September 2023 – Parma Ladies Open Predictions Day 6

tennis predictions

The Machine Learning Algorythm has analysed this upcoming match between Anna Schmiedlova and Ana Bogdan. Our Ai predictions are based on various factors such as player form, head-to-head records, playing surface, and recent performance trends. Our model is fined tuned using stats data from over 400,000 past ATP & WTA matches to provide you with the most accurate Head 2 Head predictions.

Schmiedlova Vs Bogdan Head to Head Summary and Prediction below.

Schmiedlova Vs Bogdan H2H Summary Stats 22nd September 2023

"The head to head between Schmiedlova Vs Bogdan on Clay, the surface of this match is 3 to 1. On any surface, the last match between them was on Sep 28, 2022 at the Parma Ladies Open - Parma (Second round) with Ana Bogdan winning 6-2 3-6 6-3" - Peter Gold  (Predictions Team)

Recent Match H2H Highlights For Schmiedlova Vs Bogdan

Schmiedlova Vs Bogdan Head to Head Stats Analysis & Predictions

“Analysing current form, Anna Schmiedlova has reached these rounds in her last 3 tournaments played: Second round, Third round, Semifinals. The same data for Ana Bogdan is Second round, First round, First round. Schmiedlova has won 7 out of THEIR last 10 matches, while Bogdan has won 5 from 10.”

Peter Gold (Prediction Team)

Below you can see how Schmiedlova and Bogdan have been performing on the surface of this match in their respective careers vs all other opponents. These head 2 head stats, combined with looking at the recent form of each player gives a very good indication regarding the prediction of this match.

Schmiedlova Vs Bogdan Prediction Stats At Parma Ladies Open  Day 6

*To filter the above stats versus the head to head opponent, all opponents, and by any surface, level or round, check out the detailed stats prediction page here

H2H Prediction Summary for Anna Schmiedlova VS Ana Bogdan:

This is just one of hundreds of machine learning AI tennis predictions available for matches today. See all the Predictions here.

Schmiedlova Vs Bogdan H2H Predictions At Parma Ladies Open  Day 6 & All Tennis Predictions Today

The Artificial Intelligence Machine Learning System has run in-depth analysis of the match up on 23rd September 2023 between Schmiedlova and Bogdan at the Parma Ladies Open – Parma WTA.

For this 12 round match we predict Schmiedlova has a 54.23% chance of victory, and Bogdan a 45.77% possibility of winning the match. The algorithm is based on analysis of stats in past matches of all professional players since 2004.

Schmiedlova Vs Bogdan full historical head to head stats and detailed machine learning prediction can be seen

To see all the Parma Ladies Open predictions for day 6 go to our tennis predictions page here:

Tomas Hegedus
Tomas Hegedus
Tomas Hegedus is co-editor of

Related Articles

- Advertisement -tennis-h2h-predictions-today-sg

Latest Articles