The SteveGTennis.com Machine Learning Algorythm has analysed this upcoming match between Yoshihito Nishioka and Jan-Lennard Struff. Our Ai predictions are based on various factors such as player form, head-to-head records, playing surface, and recent performance trends. Our model is fined tuned using stats data from over 400,000 past ATP & WTA matches to provide you with the most accurate Head 2 Head predictions.
Nishioka Vs Struff Head to Head Summary and Prediction below.
"On any surface, the last match between them was on Oct 22, 2020 at the bett1HULKS Championships - Cologne (Second round) with Yoshihito Nishioka winning 2-6 6-3 7-6(3)" - Peter Gold (Predictions Team)
Recent Match H2H Highlights For Nishioka Vs Struff
Nishioka Vs Struff Head to Head Stats Analysis & Predictions
“Analysing current form, Yoshihito Nishioka has reached these rounds in his last 3 tournaments played: First round, Second round, First round. The same data for Jan-Lennard Struff is Second round, Final, First round. Nishioka has won 3 out of THEIR last 10 matches, while Struff has won 6 from 10.”
Peter Gold (Prediction Team)
Below you can see how Nishioka and Struff have been performing on the surface of this match in their respective careers vs all other opponents. These head 2 head stats, combined with looking at the recent form of each player gives a very good indication regarding the prediction of this match.
*To filter the above stats versus the head to head opponent, all opponents, and by any surface, level or round, check out the detailed stats prediction page here
H2H Prediction Summary for Yoshihito Nishioka VS Jan-Lennard Struff:
This is just one of hundreds of machine learning AI tennis predictions available for matches today. See all the Stevegtennis.com Predictions here.
The Stevegtennis.com Artificial Intelligence Machine Learning System has run in-depth analysis of the match up on 24th September 2023 between Nishioka and Struff at the Zhuhai Open – Zhuhai ATP.
For this 9 round match we predict Nishioka has a 51.82% chance of victory, and Struff a 48.18% possibility of winning the match. The Stevegtennis.com algorithm is based on analysis of stats in past matches of all professional players since 2004.
Nishioka Vs Struff full historical head to head stats and detailed machine learning prediction can be seen https://www.stevegtennis.com/head-to-head/men/Yoshihito_Nishioka/Jan-Lennard_Struff/
To see all the Stevegtennis.com Zhuhai Open predictions for day 7 go to our tennis predictions page here: https://www.stevegtennis.com/tennis-predictions-stats-h2h