Tennis Predictions & Stats,

December 8,2023 started out way back in 1997, and is the oldest tennis results / news website in the world! We’re dedicated to all things tennis. Below are our latest tennis news and predictions articles. To see all today's upcoming tennis matches with in depth stats, click here.

Khachanov Vs Mcdonald Prediction with H2H Stats Analysis At Zhuhai Open – Zhuhai ATP 24th September 2023 – Zhuhai Open Predictions Day 7

tennis predictions

The Machine Learning Algorythm has analysed this upcoming match between Karen Khachanov and Mackenzie Mcdonald. Our Ai predictions are based on various factors such as player form, head-to-head records, playing surface, and recent performance trends. Our model is fined tuned using stats data from over 400,000 past ATP & WTA matches to provide you with the most accurate Head 2 Head predictions.

Khachanov Vs Mcdonald Head to Head Summary and Prediction below.

Khachanov Vs Mcdonald H2H Summary Stats 22nd September 2023

"The head to head between Khachanov Vs Mcdonald on Hard, the surface of this match is 1 to 0. On any surface, the last match between them was on Feb 14, 2022 at the Qatar ExxonMobil Open - Doha (First round) with Karen Khachanov winning 7-6(3) 6-3" - Peter Gold  (Predictions Team)

Recent Match H2H Highlights For Khachanov Vs Mcdonald

Khachanov Vs Mcdonald Head to Head Stats Analysis & Predictions

“Analysing current form, Karen Khachanov has reached these rounds in his last 3 tournaments played: First round, Quarterfinals, Second round. The same data for Mackenzie Mcdonald is Rubber 1 round, Second round, Third round. Khachanov has won 6 out of THEIR last 10 matches, while Mcdonald has won 6 from 10.”

Peter Gold (Prediction Team)

Below you can see how Khachanov and Mcdonald have been performing on the surface of this match in their respective careers vs all other opponents. These head 2 head stats, combined with looking at the recent form of each player gives a very good indication regarding the prediction of this match.

Khachanov Vs Mcdonald Prediction Stats At Zhuhai Open  Day 7

*To filter the above stats versus the head to head opponent, all opponents, and by any surface, level or round, check out the detailed stats prediction page here

H2H Prediction Summary for Karen Khachanov VS Mackenzie Mcdonald:

This is just one of hundreds of machine learning AI tennis predictions available for matches today. See all the Predictions here.

Khachanov Vs Mcdonald H2H Predictions At Zhuhai Open  Day 7 & All Tennis Predictions Today

The Artificial Intelligence Machine Learning System has run in-depth analysis of the match up on 24th September 2023 between Khachanov and Mcdonald at the Zhuhai Open – Zhuhai ATP.

For this 9 round match we predict Khachanov has a 68.56% chance of victory, and Mcdonald a 31.44% possibility of winning the match. The algorithm is based on analysis of stats in past matches of all professional players since 2004.

Khachanov Vs Mcdonald full historical head to head stats and detailed machine learning prediction can be seen

To see all the Zhuhai Open predictions for day 7 go to our tennis predictions page here:

Tomas Hegedus
Tomas Hegedus
Tomas Hegedus is co-editor of

Related Articles

- Advertisement -tennis-h2h-predictions-today-sg

Latest Articles