The SteveGTennis.com Machine Learning Algorythm has analysed this upcoming match between Jodie Anna Burrage and Jia-Jing Lu. Our Ai predictions are based on various factors such as player form, head-to-head records, playing surface, and recent performance trends. Our model is fined tuned using stats data from over 400,000 past ATP & WTA matches to provide you with the most accurate Head 2 Head predictions.
Burrage Vs Lu Head to Head Summary and Prediction below.
Recent Match H2H Highlights For Burrage Vs Lu
Burrage Vs Lu Head to Head Stats Analysis & Predictions
“Analysing current form, Jodie Anna Burrage has reached these rounds in her last 3 tournaments played: First round, Second round, First round. The same data for Jia-Jing Lu is Q1 round, Quarterfinals, Second round. Burrage has won 4 out of THEIR last 10 matches, while Lu has won 5 from 10.”
Peter Gold (Prediction Team)
Below you can see how Burrage and Lu have been performing on the surface of this match in their respective careers vs all other opponents. These head 2 head stats, combined with looking at the recent form of each player gives a very good indication regarding the prediction of this match.
*To filter the above stats versus the head to head opponent, all opponents, and by any surface, level or round, check out the detailed stats prediction page here
H2H Prediction Summary for Jodie Anna Burrage VS Jia-Jing Lu:
This is just one of hundreds of machine learning AI tennis predictions available for matches today. See all the Stevegtennis.com Predictions here.
The Stevegtennis.com Artificial Intelligence Machine Learning System has run in-depth analysis of the match up on 23rd September 2023 between Burrage and Lu at the Ningbo Open – Ningbo WTA.
For this 1 round match we predict Burrage has a 61.77% chance of victory, and Lu a 38.23% possibility of winning the match. The Stevegtennis.com algorithm is based on analysis of stats in past matches of all professional players since 2004.
Burrage Vs Lu full historical head to head stats and detailed machine learning prediction can be seen https://www.stevegtennis.com/head-to-head/women/Jodie_Anna_Burrage/Jia-Jing_Lu/
To see all the Stevegtennis.com Ningbo Open predictions for day -1 go to our tennis predictions page here: https://www.stevegtennis.com/tennis-predictions-stats-h2h