Tennis Predictions & Stats,

September 29,2023 started out way back in 1997, and is the oldest tennis results / news website in the world! We’re dedicated to all things tennis. Below are our latest tennis news and predictions articles. To see all today's upcoming tennis matches with in depth stats, click here.

Ribera Vs Bogdan Prediction with H2H Stats Analysis At Parma Ladies Open – Parma WTA 19th September 2023 – Parma Ladies Open Predictions Day 2

tennis predictions

The Machine Learning Algorythm has analysed this upcoming match between Marina Bassols Ribera and Ana Bogdan. Our Ai predictions are based on various factors such as player form, head-to-head records, playing surface, and recent performance trends. Our model is fined tuned using stats data from over 400,000 past ATP & WTA matches to provide you with the most accurate Head 2 Head predictions.

Ribera Vs Bogdan Head to Head Summary and Prediction below.

Ribera Vs Bogdan H2H Summary Stats 18th September 2023

Recent Match H2H Highlights For Ribera Vs Bogdan

Ribera Vs Bogdan Head to Head Stats Analysis & Predictions

“Analysing current form, Marina Bassols Ribera has reached these rounds in her last 3 tournaments played: Final, First round, Q3 round. The same data for Ana Bogdan is Second round, First round, First round. Ribera has won 7 out of THEIR last 10 matches, while Bogdan has won 5 from 10.”

Peter Gold (Prediction Team)

Below you can see how Ribera and Bogdan have been performing on the surface of this match in their respective careers vs all other opponents. These head 2 head stats, combined with looking at the recent form of each player gives a very good indication regarding the prediction of this match.

Ribera Vs Bogdan Prediction Stats At Parma Ladies Open  Day 2

*To filter the above stats versus the head to head opponent, all opponents, and by any surface, level or round, check out the detailed stats prediction page here

H2H Prediction Summary for Marina Bassols Ribera VS Ana Bogdan:

This is just one of hundreds of machine learning AI tennis predictions available for matches today. See all the Predictions here.

Ribera Vs Bogdan H2H Predictions At Parma Ladies Open  Day 2 & All Tennis Predictions Today

The Artificial Intelligence Machine Learning System has run in-depth analysis of the match up on 19th September 2023 between Ribera and Bogdan at the Parma Ladies Open – Parma WTA.

For this 4 round match we predict Bogdan has a 59.35% chance of victory, and Ribera a 40.65% possibility of winning the match. The algorithm is based on analysis of stats in past matches of all professional players since 2004.

Ribera Vs Bogdan full historical head to head stats and detailed machine learning prediction can be seen

To see all the Parma Ladies Open predictions for day 2 go to our tennis predictions page here:

Tomas Hegedus
Tomas Hegedus
Tomas Hegedus is co-editor of

Related Articles

- Advertisement -tennis-h2h-predictions-today-sg

Latest Articles