Tennis Predictions & Stats,

September 29,2023 started out way back in 1997, and is the oldest tennis results / news website in the world! We’re dedicated to all things tennis. Below are our latest tennis news and predictions articles. To see all today's upcoming tennis matches with in depth stats, click here.

Burel Vs Galfi Prediction with H2H Stats Analysis At Parma Ladies Open – Parma WTA 19th September 2023 – Parma Ladies Open Predictions Day 2

tennis predictions

The Machine Learning Algorythm has analysed this upcoming match between Clara Burel and Dalma Galfi. Our Ai predictions are based on various factors such as player form, head-to-head records, playing surface, and recent performance trends. Our model is fined tuned using stats data from over 400,000 past ATP & WTA matches to provide you with the most accurate Head 2 Head predictions.

Burel Vs Galfi Head to Head Summary and Prediction below.

Burel Vs Galfi H2H Summary Stats 17th September 2023

Recent Match H2H Highlights For Burel Vs Galfi

Burel Vs Galfi Head to Head Stats Analysis & Predictions

“Analysing current form, Clara Burel has reached these rounds in her last 3 tournaments played: Third round, First round, Final. The same data for Dalma Galfi is Quarterfinals, First round, Second round. Burel has won 7 out of THEIR last 10 matches, while Galfi has won 5 from 10.”

Peter Gold (Prediction Team)

Below you can see how Burel and Galfi have been performing on the surface of this match in their respective careers vs all other opponents. These head 2 head stats, combined with looking at the recent form of each player gives a very good indication regarding the prediction of this match.

Burel Vs Galfi Prediction Stats At Parma Ladies Open  Day 2

*To filter the above stats versus the head to head opponent, all opponents, and by any surface, level or round, check out the detailed stats prediction page here

H2H Prediction Summary for Clara Burel VS Dalma Galfi:

This is just one of hundreds of machine learning AI tennis predictions available for matches today. See all the Predictions here.

Burel Vs Galfi H2H Predictions At Parma Ladies Open  Day 2 & All Tennis Predictions Today

The Artificial Intelligence Machine Learning System has run in-depth analysis of the match up on 19th September 2023 between Burel and Galfi at the Parma Ladies Open – Parma WTA.

For this 4 round match we predict Burel has a 59.79% chance of victory, and Galfi a 40.21% possibility of winning the match. The algorithm is based on analysis of stats in past matches of all professional players since 2004.

Burel Vs Galfi full historical head to head stats and detailed machine learning prediction can be seen

To see all the Parma Ladies Open predictions for day 2 go to our tennis predictions page here:

Tomas Hegedus
Tomas Hegedus
Tomas Hegedus is co-editor of

Related Articles

- Advertisement -tennis-h2h-predictions-today-sg

Latest Articles