Tennis Predictions & Stats,

September 29,2023 started out way back in 1997, and is the oldest tennis results / news website in the world! We’re dedicated to all things tennis. Below are our latest tennis news and predictions articles. To see all today's upcoming tennis matches with in depth stats, click here.

Baindl Vs Masarova Prediction with H2H Stats Analysis At Guangzhou Open – Guangzhou WTA 18th September 2023 – Guangzhou Open Predictions Day 1

tennis predictions

The Machine Learning Algorythm has analysed this upcoming match between Kateryna Baindl and Rebeka Masarova. Our Ai predictions are based on various factors such as player form, head-to-head records, playing surface, and recent performance trends. Our model is fined tuned using stats data from over 400,000 past ATP & WTA matches to provide you with the most accurate Head 2 Head predictions.

Baindl Vs Masarova Head to Head Summary and Prediction below.

Baindl Vs Masarova H2H Summary Stats 17th September 2023

Recent Match H2H Highlights For Baindl Vs Masarova

Baindl Vs Masarova Head to Head Stats Analysis & Predictions

“Analysing current form, Kateryna Baindl has reached these rounds in her last 3 tournaments played: First round, First round, Quarterfinals. The same data for Rebeka Masarova is Second round, Quarterfinals, Q1 round. Baindl has won 5 out of THEIR last 10 matches, while Masarova has won 5 from 10.”

Peter Gold (Prediction Team)

Below you can see how Baindl and Masarova have been performing on the surface of this match in their respective careers vs all other opponents. These head 2 head stats, combined with looking at the recent form of each player gives a very good indication regarding the prediction of this match.

Baindl Vs Masarova Prediction Stats At Guangzhou Open  Day 1

*To filter the above stats versus the head to head opponent, all opponents, and by any surface, level or round, check out the detailed stats prediction page here

H2H Prediction Summary for Kateryna Baindl VS Rebeka Masarova:

This is just one of hundreds of machine learning AI tennis predictions available for matches today. See all the Predictions here.

Baindl Vs Masarova H2H Predictions At Guangzhou Open  Day 1 & All Tennis Predictions Today

The Artificial Intelligence Machine Learning System has run in-depth analysis of the match up on 18th September 2023 between Baindl and Masarova at the Guangzhou Open – Guangzhou WTA.

For this 4 round match we predict Masarova has a 67.66% chance of victory, and Baindl a 32.34% possibility of winning the match. The algorithm is based on analysis of stats in past matches of all professional players since 2004.

Baindl Vs Masarova full historical head to head stats and detailed machine learning prediction can be seen

To see all the Guangzhou Open predictions for day 1 go to our tennis predictions page here:

Tomas Hegedus
Tomas Hegedus
Tomas Hegedus is co-editor of

Related Articles

- Advertisement -tennis-h2h-predictions-today-sg

Latest Articles