Cerundolo Vs Lajovic Prediction with H2H Stats Analysis At Western & Southern Open – Cincinnati ATP 14th August 2023 – Western & Southern Open Predictions Day 1

tennis predictions

The SteveGTennis.com Machine Learning Algorythm has analysed this upcoming match between Francisco Cerundolo and Dusan Lajovic. Our Ai predictions are based on various factors such as player form, head-to-head records, playing surface, and recent performance trends. Our model is fined tuned using stats data from over 400,000 past ATP & WTA matches to provide you with the most accurate Head 2 Head predictions.

Cerundolo Vs Lajovic Head to Head Summary and Prediction below.


Cerundolo Vs Lajovic H2H Summary Stats 14th August 2023

Cerundolo Vs Lajovic Head to Head Stats Analysis & Predictions

“Analysing current form, Francisco Cerundolo has reached these rounds in his last 3 tournaments played: Second round, First round, Semifinals. The same data for Dusan Lajovic is First round, Second round, First round. Cerundolo has won 6 out of THEIR last 10 matches, while Lajovic has won 3 from 10.”

Peter Gold (Prediction Team)

Below you can see how Cerundolo and Lajovic have been performing on the surface of this match in their respective careers vs all other opponents. These head 2 head stats, combined with looking at the recent form of each player gives a very good indication regarding the prediction of this match.

Cerundolo Vs Lajovic Prediction Stats At Western & Southern Open  Day 1

*To filter the above stats versus the head to head opponent, all opponents, and by any surface, level or round, check out the detailed stats prediction page here

H2H Prediction Summary for Francisco Cerundolo VS Dusan Lajovic:

This is just one of hundreds of machine learning AI tennis predictions available for matches today. See all the Stevegtennis.com Predictions here.

Cerundolo Vs Lajovic H2H Predictions At Western & Southern Open  Day 1 & All Tennis Predictions Today

The Stevegtennis.com Artificial Intelligence Machine Learning System has run in-depth analysis of the match up on 14th August 2023 between Cerundolo and Lajovic at the Western & Southern Open – Cincinnati ATP.

For this 4 round match we predict Cerundolo has a 61.64% chance of victory, and Lajovic a 38.36% possibility of winning the match. The Stevegtennis.com algorithm is based on analysis of stats in past matches of all professional players since 2004.

Cerundolo Vs Lajovic full historical head to head stats and detailed machine learning prediction can be seen https://www.stevegtennis.com/head-to-head/men/Francisco_Cerundolo/Dusan_Lajovic/

To see all the Stevegtennis.com Western & Southern Open predictions for day 1 go to our tennis predictions page here: https://www.stevegtennis.com/tennis-predictions-stats-h2h

Tomas Hegedus
Tomas Hegedus
Tomas has a knack for making accurate tennis predictions, a skill honed through years of analyzing matches, attending hundreds of tournaments around the world, and a deep understanding of the sport's psychology. His tennis predictions, often accompanied by detailed statistical breakdowns, have earned him respect and a following among fellow tennis fans. Tomas is a fervent tennis enthusiast with a particular adoration for the elegance, finesse and technical brilliance of Roger Federer's game.

Related Articles

- Advertisement -tennis-h2h-predictions-today-sg

Latest Articles