Tennis Predictions & Stats,

December 1,2023 started out way back in 1997, and is the oldest tennis results / news website in the world! We’re dedicated to all things tennis. Below are our latest tennis news and predictions articles. To see all today's upcoming tennis matches with in depth stats, click here.

Swan Vs Bencic Prediction with H2H Stats Analysis At Wimbledon – London WTA 2023

tennis predictions

The Machine Learning Algorythm has analysed this upcoming match between Katie Swan and Belinda Bencic. Our Ai predictions are based on various factors such as player form, head-to-head records, playing surface, and recent performance trends. Our model is fined tuned using stats data from over 400,000 past ATP & WTA matches to provide you with the most accurate Head 2 Head predictions.

Swan Vs Bencic Head to Head Summary and Prediction below.

Swan Bencic h2h profile 30 06 2023

Recent Match H2H Highlights For Swan Vs Bencic

Swan Vs Bencic Head to Head Stats Analysis & Predictions

“Analysing current form, Katie Swan has reached these rounds in her last 3 tournaments played: Second round, First round, Final. The same data for Belinda Bencic is First round, Final, Third round. Swan has won 5 out of THEIR last 10 matches, while Bencic has won 5 from 10.”

Peter Gold (Prediction Team)

Below you can see how Swan and Bencic have been performing on the surface of this match in their respective careers vs all other opponents. These head 2 head stats, combined with looking at the recent form of each player gives a very good indication regarding the prediction of this match.

Swan Bencic h2h stats 30 06 2023

*To filter the above stats versus the head to head opponent, all opponents, and by any surface, level or round, check out the detailed stats prediction page here

H2H Prediction Summary for Katie Swan VS Belinda Bencic:

This is just one of hundreds of machine learning AI tennis predictions available for matches today. See all the Predictions here.

Swan Bencic h2h prediction 30 06 2023& All Tennis predictions today

The Artificial Intelligence Machine Learning System has run in-depth analysis of the match up on Jul 3, 2023 between Swan and Bencic at the Wimbledon – London WTA.

For this 4 round match we predict Bencic has a 56.99% chance of victory, and Swan a 43.01% possibility of winning the match. The algorithm is based on analysis of stats in past matches of all professional players since 2004.

Swan Vs Bencic full historical head to head stats and detailed machine learning prediction can be seen

Tennis predictions for all today’s tennis matches check our accurate predictions here:

Tomas Hegedus
Tomas Hegedus
Tomas Hegedus is co-editor of

Related Articles

- Advertisement -tennis-h2h-predictions-today-sg

Latest Articles