REGISTER NOW AND MAKE YOUR PICKS FOR THE FRENCH OPEN (ROLAND GARROS) 2015!
Many game improvements have been made since the last event (see bottom of this page for details).
Join over 1000 other users registered to play our game.
Cash prizes available for all draw pick bracket challenges 2015
NEW!! As well as this great draw game, why not head over to Matchstat.com and play the most realistic “Fantasy tennis” game ever. You can place virtual bets with proper real time odds. There is no money involved, its just the most realistic fantasy tennis game you can play. Check it out now at Matchstat.com.
Easy to play:
1. Click on the WTA or ATP draw below, and if you have not registered do so.
2. After registering, make your picks for every match in every round in both men’s and women’s draws.
3. Check back daily to see where you are on the leaderboard!
4. As well as event leaderboards, there is also a global ranking for all events. Good luck!
Any questions or suggestions how we can improve the game? Email Tomas(@)stevegtennis.com (remove the brackets).
Don’t forget to email this page to all your tennis friends and you can see who can finish higher up the leaderboard.
French Open Roland Garros Draw Sheet Challenge Game 2015 – Play this bracket challenge game, have fun, and win cash.
*The Top user with best picks from the ATP singles draw will get $50, and Top user with best picks from the WTA singles draw will get $50 (payable via paypal). If you finish in these positions then email Tomas to claim your prize.
If you have an idea how we can improve the game, Email Tomas(@)stevegtennis.com (remove the brackets).
v3 Game Improvements (11/4/2014)
1. If you click the share button in on the website game or android app version and any of your friends sign up to play the game you will get 50 points per friend added to the next draw game, up to a max of 3 friends (150 total). This is possible per every event and can give you a nice advantage to win the game!
2. You can now have your own “friends” custom leaderboard that will show only those users that you want on it.
3. After the 1st round matches are complete for an event, you can then see any other users picks.
4. You can now edit your picks up until the 1st match of the event starts, then they will be locked automatically.