week |26| Challengers : F. Hills, Cordoba, Biella, Montauban

Entries Archive

Postby Fee » Sat Jun 25, 2005 2:07 pm

nitsansh wrote:Justin G can't withdraw from next week's tournament while he is still playing this week. He has a mixed doubles match scheduled later today, and until he is out he can't announce his withdrawal from FH.

Thank you for reminding me about that. I completely forgot about that rule. He said he would take the court for his mixed match if his partner asked him to, but I hope he hasn't done any more damage to his shoulder or his back.
Fee
Forum King
Forum King

Postby nitsansh » Sat Jun 25, 2005 3:06 pm

Final update from Wimby:

Forest Hills:
#Mertinak, Michal SVK 140 (D)
$Waske, Alexander GER 147 (D)
#Tursunov, Dmitry RUS 155 (S)

Cordoba:
#Moodie, Wesley RSA 128 (D)

#through to 4th(S), 3rd(D),2nd(X) round
$play on Saturday

(S) men's singles
(D) men's doubles
(X) mixed doubles

Waske's match was suspended until Monday at 5:5 in the 5th set, so he is out of FH.
nitsansh
Forum Master
Forum Master

Postby Guest » Sun Jun 26, 2005 9:51 am

R. Jayakrishnan wrote:
Is the Qureshi in Montauban main list the same as the ALt list Quereshi on Cordoba and Biella Alt lists, Jay ???

Yes, he is. As he is playing in Italy this week, he may have a higher prefrence for Biella. That is probably why he is not scratched from there (ie, if he makes Biella now. he will be scratched from Montauban). But it doesn't look like he will make Biella; so he should be going to Montauban.

Jay

Thankx Jay, but I only wanted to point out the spelling error, an added 'e' in his name in the updates. Doesn't really matter...

Previous

Return to Archive 2004-2007