week |22| Challengers : Furth, Prost., Sas., Surbiton, Yuba

Entries Archive

Postby R. Jayakrishnan » Fri May 27, 2005 6:26 am

Update:

Prostejov: (2 SE spots to be released)
OUT: Almagro, Calleri, Hernych, Koubec, Sanguinetti, Ventura (and Corretja from ALT)
IN: Ramirez-Hidalgo, Sanchez, Luczak, Vik, Bogomolov, Dlouhy
NEXT: DeVoest, Tuksar, Ferreiro, Koellerer, Stakhovsky, Berrer, Darcis, Galimberti, Blanco, Andersen

Furth: (2 SE spots to be released)
OUT: Ascione, Djokovic, C.Rochus
IN: DeVoest, Schukin, Tuksar
NEXT: Ferreiro, Koellerer, Berrer, Darcis, Alves, Galimberti, Blanco, Andersen, Masson, Mergea

Surbiton: (2 SE spots to be released)
OUT: Norman, Schalken, Tursunov (and Blake from ALT)
IN: Bogomolov, Sa, Suzuki
NEXT: Elseneer, Baker, Philippoussis, Bogdanovic, Weiner, DeVoest, Kunitsyn, Parmar, J.Delgado, Gallardo-Valles

Yuba City: (2 SE spotes CLEARED)
OUT: Hippensteel, Lu, Salzenstein, Widom (and Sorensen, Gruber, Hasek, Oudouy, Clarke from ALT)
IN: B.Echegaray, Odesnik, Cerovic, Bloomfield, Soares, Gremelmayr
NEXT: Taino, Joseph, R.Anderson, Lipsky, DeArmas, Matsui, Flock, Simoni, Junaid, Sakai

Sassuolo: (2 SE spots to be released)
OUT: M.Russel
IN: Alves
NEXT: Galimberti, Blanco, Andersen, Masson, Mergea, Gonzales-King, Golmard, Stoppini, Svarc, Lorenzi

I am sure ATP will get in touch and ask some of the players like Bogie, DeVoest, Tukar, etc to pick a place. I don't expect Surbiton to fall a whole hell of a lot but the other three European events' cuts will fall a good amount I guess.

Jay
R. Jayakrishnan
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Postby R. Jayakrishnan » Fri May 27, 2005 6:32 am

NukeD -- ATP will put up the draws tomorrow within an hour or two after the qualies draw are made. ATP has been doing friggin excellent job lately in releasing the draws. I supect they have some system in place where the supervisors can upload the draws directly from their end. We find the draws sometimes within 10 minutes of making it, at unearthly times at Monte Carlo and Florida. I assume nobody is staying up late to do draw uploads and this is some sort of direct uploads from the tournaments. Anyway, we should be seeing the Q draws tomorrow itself.

Jay
R. Jayakrishnan
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Postby NukeD » Fri May 27, 2005 6:37 am

Awesome sa and suzuki in :D :lol: ;)

shame schalken is out though. i wondered if suzuki would have played qualies at surbiton :D
NukeD
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Postby NukeD » Fri May 27, 2005 6:37 am

R. Jayakrishnan wrote:NukeD -- ATP will put up the draws tomorrow within an hour or two after the qualies draw are made. ATP has been doing friggin excellent job lately in releasing the draws. I supect they have some system in place where the supervisors can upload the draws directly from their end. We find the draws sometimes within 10 minutes of making it, at unearthly times at Monte Carlo and Florida. I assume nobody is staying up late to do draw uploads and this is some sort of direct uploads from the tournaments. Anyway, we should be seeing the Q draws tomorrow itself.

Jay

:HeadBang: Thanks for that info! i hope the wta arent slow (but atp seem great)
NukeD
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Postby R. Jayakrishnan » Fri May 27, 2005 7:26 am

The only problem is whether we would know of list changes tomorrow. Normally, for challengers closing on Saturday, I have not been able to get any update after sometime friday. So, I am not sure if we would know of the last day changes till the Q draws come out tomorrow.

Jay
R. Jayakrishnan
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Postby Tennis724 » Fri May 27, 2005 8:00 am

Just when I thought it would be safe to think that Alex would be playing Surbiton, it looks like it's still up in the air *sigh*
Tennis724
Forum Master
Forum Master

Postby NukeD » Fri May 27, 2005 8:31 am

Tennis724 wrote:Just when I thought it would be safe to think that Alex would be playing Surbiton, it looks like it's still up in the air *sigh*

Btw would you be interested in some photos of him for your site, if he is there?
if you are, i will try and take some for you.
NukeD
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Postby R. Jayakrishnan » Fri May 27, 2005 8:33 am

Update:

OUT: Almagro, Calleri, Hernych, Koubec, Sanguinetti, Ventura (and Corretja, DeVoest from ALT)
IN: Ramirez-Hidalgo, Sanchez, Luczak, Vik, Bogomolov, Dlouhy
NEXT: Tuksar, Ferreiro, Koellerer, Stakhovsky, Berrer, Darcis, Galimberti, Blanco, Andersen, Masson, Gonzales-King, Sarstrand

OUT: Ascione, Djokovic, Karanusic, C.Rochus (and Alves from ALT)
IN: DeVoest, Schukin, Tuksar, Ferreiro
NEXT: Koellerer, Berrer, Darcis, Galimberti, Blanco, Andersen, Masson, Mergea

Surbiton: (2 SE spots to be released)
OUT: Norman, Schalken, Tursunov, Waske (and Blake from ALT)
IN: Bogomolov, Sa, Suzuki, Elseneer
NEXT: Baker, Philippoussis, Bogdanovic, Weiner, DeVoest, Kunitsyn, Parmar, J.Delgado, Gallardo-Valles, Reid

OUT: Hippensteel, Lu, Salzenstein, Widom (and Sorensen, Gruber, Hasek, Oudouy, Clarke from ALT)
IN: B.Echegaray, Odesnik, Cerovic, Bloomfield, Soares, Gremelmayr
NEXT: Taino, Joseph, R.Anderson, Lipsky, DeArmas, Matsui, Flock, Simoni, Junaid, Sakai

OUT: Gimeno-Traver, Kubot, M.Russel
IN: Alves, Galimberti, Blanco
NEXT: Andersen, Masson, Mergea, Gonzales-King, Golmard, Stoppini, Svarc, Lorenzi, Vassalo-Arguello, Roitman

Jay
Last edited by R. Jayakrishnan on Fri May 27, 2005 8:39 am, edited 2 times in total.
R. Jayakrishnan
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Postby NukeD » Fri May 27, 2005 8:34 am

You rock :D very greatful for the updates. Who is in instead of waske?

oops i see you changed it now! lol thanks
NukeD
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Postby NukeD » Fri May 27, 2005 8:38 am

Surbiton Trophy Wild Cards Announced

The LTA today confirms that British number two Greg Rusedski will play at this year’s Surbiton Trophy after receiving one of eight available wildcards.

The tournament, which begins tomorrow with qualifying, Saturday 28th, is the traditional curtain raiser to the grass court season.

Greg will use both Surbiton along side Queens as preparation for this year’s Championships, Wimbledon.

Last year he reached the quarterfinal stage at Surbiton losing to Canadian Frank Dancevic.

Wild cards have also been awarded to three other British men including 2003 runner-up Alex Bogdanovic, Mark Hilton and Jonathan Marray as well as four British women, Anne Keothavong, Amanda Janes, Jane O’Donoghue and Emily Webley-Smith.
NukeD
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Postby R. Jayakrishnan » Fri May 27, 2005 8:45 am

The tournament, which begins tomorrow with qualifying, Saturday 28th,

I suppose the tournament press release itself is wrong .. It only starts SUNDAY the 29th.

Jay
R. Jayakrishnan
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Postby NukeD » Fri May 27, 2005 8:48 am

R. Jayakrishnan wrote:

I suppose the tournament press release itself is wrong .. It only starts SUNDAY the 29th.

Jay

No its right! the wta event begins 2moro (atp sunday)
saturday and sunday is womens qualies
sunday and monday is mens

with womens maindraw monday and mens tuesday
NukeD
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Postby PatatRiek » Fri May 27, 2005 8:50 am

R. Jayakrishnan wrote:

the girls begin tomorrow, maybe that is what he meant?

anyway, thanks for the updates Jay

regards,
PatatRiek
regards,
PatatRiek

BELGIAN TENNIS
PatatRiek
Forum Emperor
Forum Emperor

Postby NukeD » Fri May 27, 2005 8:51 am

PatatRiek wrote:
R. Jayakrishnan wrote:

the girls begin tomorrow, maybe that is what he meant?

anyway, thanks for the updates Jay

regards,
PatatRiek

Spot on :cool:
NukeD
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Postby Tennis724 » Fri May 27, 2005 10:56 am

NukeD wrote:
Tennis724 wrote:Just when I thought it would be safe to think that Alex would be playing Surbiton, it looks like it's still up in the air *sigh*

Btw would you be interested in some photos of him for your site, if he is there?
if you are, i will try and take some for you.

Yes, please I would appreciate it.

But, I need to make a correction. Because majority of posters in this thread are already aware it probably won't make a difference to say this in the public forum rather than a private message. It's not "my" website for him. It's Alex website and I was asked to manage it and I've been doing it since February. He's know who I am and, if you get a chance you can tell him that you will be sending me (Katherine) the photos to put on his website. Thank you.

I'm still not feeling 100% certain that he won't choose Prostejov. Needless, to say, I'm checking updates every time that Jay posts one.
Tennis724
Forum Master
Forum Master

Postby NukeD » Fri May 27, 2005 11:16 am

aha ok no problem! i will be taking alot of photos anyway, so hopefully he will be there (i am there from tomorrow to monday) and then thursday (so thursday is the only day when the mens main draw is on).
NukeD
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Postby R. Jayakrishnan » Fri May 27, 2005 11:32 am

Update:

OUT: Almagro, Calleri, Hernych, Koubec, Sanguinetti, Ulihrach, Ventura (and D.Sanchez, Corretja, DeVoest, Berrer, Berrer, Galimberti, Gonzales-King from ALT)
IN: Ramirez-Hidalgo, Luczak, Vik, Bogomolov, Dlouhy, Tuksar, Ferreiro
NEXT: Koellerer, Stakhovsky, Darcis, Blanco, Andersen, Masson, Mergea, Sela, Sarstrand, Stoppini

OUT: Ascione, Djokovic, Karanusic, C.Rochus (and Tuksar, Ferreiro, Alves, Galimberti, Gonzales-King, Svarc from ALT)
IN: DeVoest, Schukin, Koellerer, Berrer
NEXT: Darcis, Blanco, Andersen, Masson, Mergea, Sarstrand, Golmard, Stoppini, Lorenzi, Vassalo-Arguello

Surbiton: (One of two SE spots CLEARED)
OUT: Norman, Schalken, Tursunov, Waske (and Bogomolov, Blake, Kunitsyn from ALT)
IN: Sa, Suzuki, Elseneer, Baker, Philippoussis,
NEXT: Bogdanovic, Weiner, DeVoest, Parmar, J.Delgado, Gallardo-Valles, Reid, Qureshi, Hilton, Guccione

OUT: Hippensteel, Lu, Salzenstein, Widom (and Gremelmayr, Sorensen, Gruber, Hasek, Oudouy, Clarke from ALT)
IN: B.Echegaray, Odesnik, Cerovic, Bloomfield, Soares, Taino
NEXT: Joseph, R.Anderson, Lipsky, DeArmas, Matsui, Flock, Simoni, Junaid, Sakai, Crabb

OUT: Gimeno-Traver, Kubot, M.Russel (and Mergea, Gonzales-King, Svarc from ALT)
IN: Alves, Galimberti, Blanco
NEXT: Andersen, Masson, Golmard, Stoppini, Lorenzi, Vassalo-Arguello, Roitman, Todero, Prpic, Vico

So Bogie is indeed going to Prostejov ...

Jay
R. Jayakrishnan
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Postby Tennis724 » Fri May 27, 2005 11:58 am

:D Thanks, Jay.

OR, there is still the possibility of him pulling out there as well, right? He hasn't had a week off in a long time so I'm expecting it at some point.
Tennis724
Forum Master
Forum Master

Postby NukeD » Fri May 27, 2005 12:13 pm

Tennis724 wrote::D Thanks, Jay.

OR, there is still the possibility of him pulling out there as well, right? He hasn't had a week off in a long time so I'm expecting it at some point.

hes playing with the atp :D having fun it seems :D :lol:
NukeD
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Postby Tennis724 » Fri May 27, 2005 12:22 pm

That's not what I meant. I'm leaving open the possibility of Prostejov having updates that Jay has not received yet.
Tennis724
Forum Master
Forum Master

Postby PatatRiek » Fri May 27, 2005 1:49 pm

Tennis724 wrote:That's not what I meant. I'm leaving open the possibility of Prostejov having updates that Jay has not received yet.

the ATP probably contacted Alex today and asked him where he wants to play next week, at that point he disappeared from the Surbiton list. so it looks like he made the decisson to play at Prostejov, so I don't think he will pull out of that one

regards
PatatRiek
regards,
PatatRiek

BELGIAN TENNIS
PatatRiek
Forum Emperor
Forum Emperor

Postby meteora » Fri May 27, 2005 2:03 pm

I think Max Dell'Acqua has got a Special Exempy in Surbiton
meteora

Postby R. Jayakrishnan » Fri May 27, 2005 2:15 pm

Update:

Prostejov: (One of Two SE spots CLEARED)
OUT: Almagro, Calleri, Hernych, Koubec, Sanguinetti, Ulihrach, Ventura (and D.Sanchez, Corretja, DeVoest, Berrer, Darcis, Galimberti, Mergea, Gonzales-King from ALT)
IN: Ramirez-Hidalgo, Luczak, Vik, Bogomolov, Dlouhy, Tuksar, Ferreiro, Koellerer
NEXT: Stakhovsky, Blanco, Andersen, Masson, Sela, Sarstrand, Stoppini, Lorenzi

OUT: Ascione, Djokovic, Karanusic, C.Rochus (and Tuksar, Ferreiro, Koellerer, Alves, Galimberti, Mergea, Gonzales-King, Svarc from ALT)
IN: DeVoest, Schukin, Berrer, Darcis
NEXT: Blanco, Andersen, Masson, Sarstrand, Golmard, Stoppini, Lorenzi, Vassalo-Arguello

Surbiton: (Both SE spots CLEARED)
OUT: Norman, Schalken, Tursunov, Waske (and Bogomolov, Blake, Kunitsyn from ALT)
IN: Sa, Suzuki, Elseneer, Baker, Philippoussis, Bogdanovic
NEXT: Weiner, DeVoest, Parmar, J.Delgado, Gallardo-Valles, Reid, Qureshi, Hilton, Guccione, Murray

OUT: Hippensteel, Lu, Salzenstein, Widom (and Gremelmayr, Sorensen, Gruber, Hasek, Oudouy, Clarke from ALT)
NEXT: Joseph, R.Anderson, Lipsky, DeArmas, Matsui, Flock, Simoni, Junaid, Sakai, Crabb

Sassuolo: (One of 2 SE CLEARED)
OUT: Gimeno-Traver, Kubot, M.Russel (and Mergea, Gonzales-King, Svarc from ALT)
IN: Alves, Galimberti, Blanco, Andersen
NEXT: Masson, Golmard, Stoppini, Lorenzi, Vassalo-Arguello, Roitman, Todero, Prpic, Vico, Roger-Vasselin

Jay
R. Jayakrishnan
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Postby PatatRiek » Fri May 27, 2005 2:25 pm

meteora wrote:I think Max Dell'Acqua has got a Special Exempy in Surbiton

looks like you were wrong about that ;) and why would he go there? there's more money in Prostejov, and he's in that neighborhood ...

regards
PatatRiek
regards,
PatatRiek

BELGIAN TENNIS
PatatRiek
Forum Emperor
Forum Emperor

Postby Tennis724 » Fri May 27, 2005 3:16 pm

PatatRiek wrote:
Tennis724 wrote:That's not what I meant. I'm leaving open the possibility of Prostejov having updates that Jay has not received yet.

the ATP probably contacted Alex today and asked him where he wants to play next week, at that point he disappeared from the Surbiton list. so it looks like he made the decisson to play at Prostejov, so I don't think he will pull out of that one

regards
PatatRiek

With the past few weeks, I'm just a little cautious about when I can believe where he is playing :) .

I'm glad that he has chosen to play Prostejov instead of Surbiton.
Tennis724
Forum Master
Forum Master

Postby R. Jayakrishnan » Fri May 27, 2005 7:05 pm

PLayers who are candidates to be taken off the list by 6 pm Saturday if they have not lost at Roland Garros (in singles, doubles or mixed):

Prostejov: G.Simon, D. Sanchez
Surbiton: Hanescu, H-T.Lee, Bjorkman
Sassuolo: Galimberti

I believe those are the only payers who are still alive at RG. Did I miss any?

Hanescu next plays on Sunday, and Bjorkman will be alive in at least Mixed doubles at the end of tomorrow. So, you can take out two more names from Surbiton. Sanchez plays singles saturday. Simon, H-T.Lee and Galimberti are playing doubles too.

Jay
R. Jayakrishnan
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Postby NukeD » Fri May 27, 2005 11:23 pm

Spot on for the surbiton ones :cool:
NukeD
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Postby R. Jayakrishnan » Sat May 28, 2005 6:52 am

Update:

OUT: Almagro, Calleri, Hernych, Koubec, Sanguinetti, Ulihrach, Ventura (and D.Sanchez, Corretja, DeVoest, Berrer, Darcis, Galimberti, Blanco, Andersen, Mergea, Gonzales-King from ALT)
IN: Ramirez-Hidalgo, Luczak, Vik, Bogomolov, Dlouhy, Tuksar, F.Ferreiro, Koellerer
NEXT: Stakhovsky, Masson, Sela, Sarstrand, Stoppini, Lorenzi, Vassalo-Arguello, Todero, Prpic

Furth: (One of Two SE spots CLEARED)
OUT: Ascione, Djokovic, Karanusic, C.Rochus (and DeVoest, Tuksar, Ferreiro, Koellerer, Alves, Galimberti, Mergea, Gonzales-King, Svarc from ALT)
IN: Schukin, Berrer, Darcis, Blanco, Andersen
NEXT: Masson, Sarstrand, Golmard, Stoppini, Lorenzi, Vassalo-Arguello, Todero, Prpic, Vico, Mlynarik

OUT: Bjorkman, Hanescu, Norman, Schalken, Tursunov, Waske (and Bogomolov, Blake, Kunitsyn, Alves from ALT)
IN: Sa, Suzuki, Elseneer, Baker, Philippoussis, Bogdanovic, Weiner, DeVoest
NEXT: Parmar, J.Delgado, Gallardo-Valles, Reid, Qureshi, Hilton, Guccione, Murray, Motomura, Stakhovsky

Yuba City: (2 SE spots CLEARED)

Sassuolo: (One of 2 SE CLEARED)
OUT: Gimeno-Traver, Kubot, M.Russel (and Galimberti, Blanco, Andersen, Mergea, Gonzales-King, Svarc, Moraru from ALT)
IN: Alves, Masson, Golmard, Stoppini,
NEXT: Lorenzi, Vassalo-Arguello, Roitman, Todero, Prpic, Vico, Roger-Vasselin, Fraile, Hernandez, DiPasquale

Jay
R. Jayakrishnan
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Postby R. Jayakrishnan » Sat May 28, 2005 7:02 am

Hyung-Taik Lee and Kevin Kim advanced to 3rd round of doubles at RG today. So take out one more player from the Surbiton list. I am sure the official list will move down a spot soon.

Gilles Simon and Gallardo-Valles lost today in doubles at RG. So they can proceed to the challengers for next week. Galimberti, Hanescu, Bjorkman, Sanchez have all been taken out already in the official list above.

So we are done with the RG confusion and all that remains are the one SE spot each at Prostejov, Furth and Sassuolo.

Looks like I am getting updated official lists today on the challengers. Cool.

Jay
R. Jayakrishnan
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Postby Guest » Sat May 28, 2005 7:51 am

When do Quallie Draws come out?

Postby Guest » Sat May 28, 2005 8:53 am

somebody to post the links of the draws

Postby R. Jayakrishnan » Sat May 28, 2005 9:19 am

Hold on a little longer .. I will post ATP's links for the draws soon, but the lists are still changing, and may change till past about 6 pm or so (it is 5.15 pm in Europe, 4.15pm in UK now) .. The Furth and Sassuolo SE spots are cleared now, and now one remains at Prostejov.

Update:

OUT: Almagro, Calleri, Hernych, Koubec, Sanguinetti, Ulihrach, Ventura (and D.Sanchez, Corretja, DeVoest, Berrer, Darcis, Galimberti, Blanco, Andersen, Mergea, Gonzales-King, Lorenzi from ALT)
IN: Ramirez-Hidalgo, Luczak, Vik, Bogomolov, Dlouhy, Tuksar, F.Ferreiro, Koellerer
NEXT: Stakhovsky, Masson, Sela, Sarstrand, Stoppini, Vassalo-Arguello, Todero, Prpic, Vico, Mlynarik

Furth: (Both SE spots CLEARED)
OUT: Ascione, Djokovic, Karanusic, C.Rochus (and DeVoest, Tuksar, Ferreiro, Koellerer, Alves, Galimberti, Mergea, Gonzales-King, Golmard, Svarc, Lorenzi from ALT)
IN: Schukin, Berrer, Darcis, Blanco, Andersen, Masson
NEXT: Sarstrand, Stoppini, Vassalo-Arguello, Todero, Prpic, Vico, Mlynarik, Roger-Vasselin, Fraile, A.hernandez

OUT: Bjorkman, Hanescu, H-T.Lee, Norman, Schalken, Tursunov, Waske (and Bogomolov, Blake, Kunitsyn, Alves from ALT)
IN: Sa, Suzuki, Elseneer, Baker, Philippoussis, Bogdanovic, Weiner, DeVoest, Parmar
NEXT: J.Delgado, Gallardo-Valles, Reid, Qureshi, Hilton, Guccione, Murray, Motomura, Stakhovsky, Niemeyer, Berrer, Mergea, Mankad

Yuba City: (Both SE spots CLEARED)

Sassuolo: (Both SE CLEARED)
OUT: Gimeno-Traver, Kubot, M.Russel (and Galimberti, Blanco, Andersen, Masson, Mergea, Gonzales-King, Golmard, Svarc, Lorenzi, Moraru from ALT)
IN: Alves, Stoppini, Vassalo-Arguello, Roitman, Todero
NEXT: Prpic, Vico, Roger-Vasselin, Fraile, Hernandez, DiPasquale, Fitz, Bruthans, Levy, Piccari

Jay

Check
R. Jayakrishnan
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Postby PatatRiek » Sat May 28, 2005 9:53 am

R. Jayakrishnan wrote:Looks like I am getting updated official lists today on the challengers. Cool.

very cool indeed :cool: thanks for keeping us informed Jay :Bows:

regards
PatatRiek
regards,
PatatRiek

BELGIAN TENNIS
PatatRiek
Forum Emperor
Forum Emperor

Postby R. Jayakrishnan » Sat May 28, 2005 11:52 am

Links where ATP will be posting the draws at their site --

Qualifying draws: (To be made at 9 pm Saturday local time everywhere)

Prostejov Q - http://www.atptennis.com/posting/2005/558/QS.pdf
Furth Q - http://www.atptennis.com/posting/2005/396/QS.pdf
Surbiton Q - http://www.atptennis.com/posting/2005/720/QS.pdf
Yuba City Q - http://www.atptennis.com/posting/2005/2212/QS.pdf
Sassuolo Q - http://www.atptennis.com/posting/2005/693/QS.pdf

Main Draws: (with time when they will be made)

Prostejov - http://www.atptennis.com/posting/2005/558/MDS.pdf (Sun, Time TBA)
Furth - http://www.atptennis.com/posting/2005/396/MDS.pdf (Sun, 4 pm)
Surbiton - http://www.atptennis.com/posting/2005/720/MDS.pdf (Sun, 12 noon)
Yuba City - http://www.atptennis.com/posting/2005/2212/MDS.pdf (Sun, 12 noon)
Sassuolo - http://www.atptennis.com/posting/2005/693/MDS.pdf (Sun, 1.30 pm)

There you go ...

Jay
R. Jayakrishnan
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Postby BelgiumDude » Sat May 28, 2005 12:01 pm

Thanks for the updates and the links Jay!

In Yuba City there well be a tournament to earn a wild card!

From the tournament website :

A wildcard tournament will be held for this event with one wildcard entry awarded into the Qualifying tournament. This tournament is limited to the first 32 entrants. The wildcard event is Friday, May 27, 2005 beginning at 10:00 am. Entries close at 9:00 am. This is a blind draw with no seeding. Format will be an 8 game pro set with super tiebreaker at 8 all. The semifinals and finals format will be 2 out of 3 regular sets with the third set consisting of a super tiebreaker (first to 10 by 2). Entries will be accepted via email addressed to Stacy Hoffman at stacy@ycrc.com with a valid credit card number and expiration date or in person at the Yuba City Racquet Club with CASH ONLY. Entry fee is $50.00. Entrants are encouraged to enter early due to space constraints.
Greetings
BD
BelgiumDude
Forum King
Forum King

Postby Tennis724 » Sat May 28, 2005 12:52 pm

Thanks, Jay. You removed the step of me having to look up the tournament IDs.

I guess Prostejov will be released whenever they feel like tomorrow :)

There is a website for Prostejov: http://www.czech-open.com/
Tennis724
Forum Master
Forum Master

Postby R. Jayakrishnan » Sat May 28, 2005 2:23 pm

The Surbiton qualies draw came out 15 minutes after 9 pm at the link above! .. Wow! .. Prostejov, Furth etc were out half hour back.

Jay
R. Jayakrishnan
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Postby sunz19 » Sun May 29, 2005 11:49 pm

The order of play for Monday (30th May) at Surbiton says: Mens Doubles Qualifying As Available; Does anyone know who would be appearing in the qualies for doubles ?
sunz19
Cool Newbie
Cool Newbie

Postby PatatRiek » Mon May 30, 2005 9:15 am

sunz19 wrote:The order of play for Monday (30th May) at Surbiton says: Mens Doubles Qualifying As Available; Does anyone know who would be appearing in the qualies for doubles ?

you never know who will sign in for doubles... the sign in was today at 12H00, looks like more then 16 teams showed up ....so the doubles qualifying matches will take place

meanwhile the doubles qualie draw can be found here :

http://www.atptennis.com/posting/2005/720/qd.pdf

regards
PatatRiek
regards,
PatatRiek

BELGIAN TENNIS
PatatRiek
Forum Emperor
Forum Emperor

Postby BelgiumDude » Tue May 31, 2005 3:47 pm

2 things some may interest :

* Philippoussis withdrew from Surbiton :roll:

* Alex Bogomolov won his first round in Prostejov, although 'won' isn't perhaps the right word. His opponent, Giovanni Lapentti withdrew, leading 5-7 6-4 5-2 :?
Greetings
BD
BelgiumDude
Forum King
Forum King

Postby tennisfan82 » Wed Jun 01, 2005 3:38 am

In Sassuolo Starace withdrew. He's replaced by Petrazzuolo
FILO,POTO,ANDY C'MON!!!
tennisfan82
Cool Newbie
Cool Newbie

result

Postby pablo007 » Wed Jun 01, 2005 8:24 am

what's the rusedski-bracciali results?
pablo007
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Postby Guest » Thu Jun 02, 2005 2:46 am

They play this morning at 10:30am UK time, providing there is no rain.

Postby Reeco » Thu Jun 02, 2005 2:53 am

Haehnel also WD from Prostejov after the draw was made, did someone know why?
Reeco
Cool Newbie
Cool Newbie

Previous

Return to Archive 2004-2007