Where is Taylor Dent?

Results Forum Archives

Where is Taylor Dent?

Postby tennis_freak » Fri Sep 07, 2007 4:05 am

Hey everyone
Just wondering if anyone knew where Taylor Dent currently is. The time I saw him play was at the Aussie open in 06, then i found out he got back surgery in March 06. Then on atptennis.com it said he would return in time for the American hardcourt season which is pretty much over. So where is he?
tennis_freak

Postby tennis4you » Fri Sep 07, 2007 6:20 am

Good question. He was playing pretty solid just a few years ago and then it seems like he vanished.
Good Luck on the Court!!!
Scott Baker
Tennis4you.com
Forum - http://tennis4you.com/phpBB2
tennis4you

Postby inthestars » Mon Feb 18, 2008 11:45 pm

Taylor did vanish. His back started up again and he's had some surgeries since then. He hasn't played since summer 2005.
inthestars
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Re: Where is Taylor Dent?

Postby John Weber » Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:59 am

I saw Taylor Dent lose in the first round of the DC tournament this week, where he lost to a up and coming young player, Dev Varman. Taylor still had his great touch on the volleys and net game, but he seemed really slow of foot (slower than I remember even in his heyday four years ago). Even though he lost, it was good to see a player in the men's game whose style was reminiscent of the great Patrick Rafter from a few years back, as opposed to the cookie-cutter "aggressive baseliners" who dominate the top 20 in the rankings these days.
John Weber
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Return to Archives