Solfire Tennis player network

Results Forum Archives

Solfire Tennis player network

Postby ironclad33 » Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:06 pm

My friend put me onto the solfire player network at http://www.solfiretennis.com its a database of really strong players all over the us and some parts of europe, great idea cuz when i travel i just want a guy i can hit with or a pro that will give me a hitting rate. i signed on.

they seem to have some product but im not sure how you can actually buy it yet

I kept hearing Neil everett, host of ESPN sports center always says "solfire tennis" in the highlights so i googled them

then i saw brad Gilbert talkin about it and wearing the hat, it seems to be a new brand

it seems very cool and a welcome addition to an otherwise boring tennis clothing world, thanks to nike and adidas

Anyways, check it out and sign up at http://www.solfiretennis.com,

yeah

charlie capp
ironclad33

Re: Solfire Tennis player network

Postby wadlingera » Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:09 pm

What is the entry criteria to play Tennis ITF futures tournamnents? I have no ATP ranking and not a pro tennis player. I know that to start the tennis career, we can start with futures tournaments. But on what basis can a person be qulaified to futures?? Is it mandatory to have ATP ranking to qualify for futures? If so, how can i start my pro tennis career?
Last edited by wadlingera on Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
wadlingera

Re: Solfire Tennis player network

Postby EddieV » Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:54 am

wadlingera wrote:What is the entry criteria to play Tennis ITF futures tournamnents? I have no ATP ranking and not a pro tennis player. I know that to start the tennis career, we can start with futures tournaments. But on what basis can a person be qulaified to futures?? Is it mandatory to have ATP ranking to qualify for futures? If so, how can i start my pro tennis career?

You need an IPIN number, that is paid. Check at www.itftennis.com/men
If you have national ranking it will help you to get in some qualifying draws.
Amazonic
EddieV
Forum Emperor
Forum Emperor

Return to Archives