letter from itf to me

Results Forum Archives

letter from itf to me

Postby bkilray » Sat May 10, 2008 7:20 pm

Dear Brent

The ITF has been notified that a hotel bill of over $2,000 from Colombia F4 Futures taking place this week, has not been paid. We are sure this is a misunderstanding, however it is extremely important that you contact the ITF as the police and immigration are now involved and discussing this situation with two players.
I would be extremely grateful if you could give me a telephone number where I can reach you, or if you could give me a call on my direct line +44 208 392 4682

Thank you very much.

Kind Regards

Suzanne Hibberdine
Circuits Administrator
Tel: (44) 20 8392 4682
Fax: (44) 20 8392 4777
www.itftennis.com or www.itftennis.com/ipin

+--------------------------------------------------------------------+
For more information about the ITF, please visit our websites:
www.itftennis.com - The International Tennis Federation's website
www.daviscup.com - The official website of the Davis Cup
www.fedcup.com - The official website of the Fed Cup

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and
intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they
are addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error please notify
postmaster@itftennis.com.

Warning: Although the company has checked this e-mail for known
viruses, the company cannot accept responsibility for any loss or
damage arising from the use of this e-mail or attachments.

ITF Licensing (UK) Ltd, Bank Lane, Roehampton, London, SW15 5XZ, UK.
bkilray
Forum Master
Forum Master

Postby tennissux2007 » Sun May 11, 2008 8:44 am

you're an animal.
tennissux2007
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Postby bkilray » Sun May 11, 2008 9:32 am

pallares is safe......... he escaped the country 36 hours ago.
bkilray
Forum Master
Forum Master

Postby Ex Satie » Sun May 11, 2008 9:37 am

You guys are first ballot "Futures Hall of Famers" for this one. Never heard of the ITF getting contacted like this. Thats good it will give those british fuckers that stay in their offices an idea of how messed up it is out there. Maybe they will raise futures prize money after 20 years of keeping it the same since players cant even pay their hotel bills.
Ex Satie
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Postby bkilray » Sun May 11, 2008 11:18 am

We offered to pay 980 dollars...... when they said no we said fuck it. Cleaned out the mini bars and left. We were charged 40 bucks a day for internet. And 30 bucks per girl that we had in our room. Fucking ridiculous.................................. And the hotel wouldnt let us pre pay..... So shady. They had machine guns to there heads after they got caught. The colombians have been calling my parents......... this was a clown festival. Look for Pallares and myself to take a few months off before our next stunt. Possibly Mazatlan. We are assembling an all star crew for that one..........people that have interest are, Jack Lynch, Valenti, Weant, and more clowns to come. Of course Pallares and I will have to room together and pull some dumbass stunt. Maybe the girls gone wild bus can follow us around from now on.
bkilray
Forum Master
Forum Master

Postby Cmb » Sun May 11, 2008 7:48 pm

brent, the ITF is sure that this is a misunderstanding lol, I think ur OK
Cmb
Forum Master
Forum Master

Postby bkilray » Mon May 12, 2008 6:28 am

It was a misunderstanding with the hotel.......... they misunderstood us for some fucking american idiots that would of paid this ridiculous bill. There is more to this story too. If you ever come accross Pallares at a tournament ask him to tell the whole thing. Its hilarious now.... they tried to make him sign something saying he wasnt touched by the immigration officers and he wouldnt so they pushed him around and were calling him a stupid american. Probably because Colombia is known for there Rhode Scholars.
bkilray
Forum Master
Forum Master

Postby bkilray » Fri May 16, 2008 5:17 pm

Well these ITF people arent letting up, now there contacting other players to find out what the deal was. I wonder if the hotel would be so pissed if we had left the minibars alone. These clowns in England are actually going to pay our bill even though its been vastly fabricated. This hotel had a 20 dollar a day charitee charge. I am really sure that money went to the Colombian special Olympics. Its more money that probably went to the Colombian Tennis Federations Cocaine. These guys are so fucking crooked. Hey have any of you ever heard of DON OMAR hes this pussy colombian rapper that stayed on our floor at the hotel and smoked pot with his posse the whole time. These guys actually wouldnt let us in the elevator with them. I tried explaining to them that I was 1-3 on the futures qualies tour the previous year but they didnt care. The ITF needs to stop putting players like me in danger by having tournaments in reputable places like Canada or maybe even the United States. They are going to get someone killed. Sudan futures.... oh now they added Syria futures......what a fucking joke. Watch out if you play a wild card....there will be a 67% chance he is a suicide bomber.
bkilray
Forum Master
Forum Master

Postby bkilray » Wed May 21, 2008 6:14 pm

Ms. Hibberdine,

I was wondering if there were any developments in the Colombia situation. I know when we last spoke that you had made mention that someone had to pay the bill. This I believe was true, until they vastly fabricated the bill, attempted to extort money illegally, then cost me my job. Any giving in to a instance like this will endorse there fanatical techniques. I personally would not be surprised if the Colombian Federation were on the take after expieriencing this first hand. The United States Embassy believes this to be true as well.
Please keep me updated.

Brent Kilray

This situation wont die. I guess players that know me were approached at another tournament about the situation. Well let me tell you this. If I sign in to another event and someone who does not know the whole situation mouths off to me its going to get interesting. I dont care if they work for the ITF or any Tennis Federation. These guys are fucking clowns......................Colombia watch out for them in the beijing games this summer with there two athletes. Colombians are fucking pusseys....especially the guys...actually only the guys. Real tough trying to extort money from a 59 year old kindergarten teacher....by saying they have her sun....god im fired up. And the ITF might pay the Bill what a fucking joke.
bkilray
Forum Master
Forum Master

Postby bkilray » Wed May 21, 2008 6:20 pm

SON not Sun god im fired up..............this will also teach young players on a budget just to walk out on there bills......because the ITF will pay it.......................By us not paying that bullshit bill.....we werent just doing it for our own benefit... We were doing it to show the world and sports that tennis players arent just a bunch of country club bitches who say Sir and MAMN.......... We can be gangsters and convicts too. But more important maybe that bully in High School will think twice at picking on the tennis player in class.
bkilray
Forum Master
Forum Master

Re: letter from itf to me

Postby bkilray » Fri May 30, 2008 7:17 am

Dear Mr Kilray

Re: Colombia F4 Futures - Confidential

The ITF has been notified that you and Chris Hunter shared a room during the above event, but both left without settling your bill. The hotel has provided us with details of their daily rate (including internet costs) and signed copies of bills for all meals taken in the hotel. A total of $1985 is owed to the hotel which is be broken down as follows:

Room $620 (COP 1,140,000)Safe $33 (COP 60,000)Bar $34 (COP 63,362)Minibar $147 (COP 269,500)Restaurant $414 (COP 760,827)Room Service $13 (COP 23,800)Business Center $34 (COP 64,000)Telephone $415 (COP 763,165)Cleaning $27 (COP 50,000)Tax $1.1 (COP 2,000) VAT $236 (COP 434,752)Paid out $10.9 (COP 20,000)

ITF Pro Circuit staff have spent an inordinate amount of time on this matter. Players and/or their coaches attending an ITF Pro Circuit tournament are expected to conduct themselves in a professional manner. The failure on the part of yourself and Mr Hunter to settle your bill on departure has caused damage to the reputation of the ITF, which is utterly unacceptable.

The ITF has settled the outstanding bill and I require that you and Mr Hunter arrange to reimburse the ITF immediately.

$992 has been added to your Code of Conduct record. You will be aware that the Code states that any player who accumulates $500 or more in unpaid fines for violation of the Code shall not be allowed to enter any ITF Pro Circuit tournament (online or on-site) until such time as all fines have been paid in full.

Failure to pay this amount by 31 June 2008 may result in the ITF launching a Major Investigation in accordance with Article V: Player Major Offences, Item C. Aggravated Behaviour, which states in part:

“No player or Related Person at any ITF Pro Circuit Tournament shall engage in “Aggravated Behaviour” which is defined as follows:

One or more incidents of behaviour designated in this Code as constituting “Aggravated Behaviour”;
One incident of behaviour that is flagrant and particularly injurious to the success of an ITF Pro Circuit Tournament, or is singularly egregious;

Violation of this Section by a player, directly or indirectly through a Related Person or others, shall subject a player to a fine of up to $5,000 or the amount of prize money won at the tournament, whichever is greater, and a maximum penalty of permanent suspension from play in all ITF Pro Circuit Tournaments.

Violation of this Section shall subject a Related Person to a maximum penalty of permanent revocation of accreditation and denial of access to all ITF Pro Circuit Tournaments.”

This email is marked confidential. Publication of this email to a third party without permission, in part or in full, will result in the launch of a Major Investigation regardless of whether the fine is paid in full by the required deadline.

Regards

Jackie Nesbitt

Head of Professional Circuits

For more information about the ITF, please visit our websites:
www.itftennis.com - The International Tennis Federation's website
www.daviscup.com - The official website of the Davis Cup
www.fedcup.com - The official website of the Fed Cup

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and
intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they
are addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error please notify
postmaster@itftennis.com.

Warning: Although the company has checked this e-mail for known
viruses, the company cannot accept responsibility for any loss or
damage arising from the use of this e-mail or attachments.

ITF Licensing (UK) Ltd, Bank Lane, Roehampton, London, SW15 5XZ, UK.
bkilray
Forum Master
Forum Master

Postby bkilray » Fri May 30, 2008 7:34 am

So let me get this straight. If I dont pay by the end of next month (which I wont) they will fine me $5,000. I came within one set of winning 156 dollars once and they think I would pay a fine of 5's. These clowns are acting like I did something wrong. These guys call and attempt to extort money and the itf goes crazy on us. Look at these fees, I mean they have a safe fee, what is that, a cleaning fee. Oh and also I might not be allowd to ever watch an ITF event again. I dont care, How can I make that any clearer. I am really sure they will kick me off site if I'm watching a Will Boe second round qualifying match. Of course this is also written by some lady I have never talked to, so I am sure she only heard one side of the story. Little do they know I have already got a fake IPIN under a different name. Oh well I have really heard of a new tour springing up in the US so I can always sign a deal with them, sinse I am so popular now. Maybe I will get my picture in the ITF senior yearbook as most Popular, or most likely to succeed. Maybe this suspention will get me a Brent Kilray true hollywood story.
bkilray
Forum Master
Forum Master

Postby bkilray » Fri May 30, 2008 7:57 am

The ITF just made me aware that they read the steveg message board. Hahahahahahhahahahaahahahah who cares.
bkilray
Forum Master
Forum Master

Postby tennisgrinder » Fri May 30, 2008 8:34 am

Kilray,

this is classic!!! try and get mcduffee's IPIN number....i know some people in chinatown that can make you a good passport! don't worry pal. Your career isn't over. maybe all this controversy will cause an uproar and this new tennis tour will take off. I hear that on changeovers women give men oral pleasure for the 90 seconds. Is this true?
tennisgrinder

Postby bkilray » Fri May 30, 2008 11:45 am

ask them. The sponcors of this new tour can be reached at raquetendeavors@gmail.com
bkilray
Forum Master
Forum Master

Postby jackyjee » Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:00 am

The payment has not been made by ITF due to misunderstanding, you may receive it through arbitrator not through police.
You must wait & consist towards your claim.
Read about flatulence treatment
jackyjee

Return to Archives