Europe futures schedule??

Results Forum Archives

Europe futures schedule??

Postby Beef79 » Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:28 pm

Hey all, my first time here and I'm sorry if this post is in the wrong section. I'm planning on playing all the Romania futures starting in June until about mid August. Only problem is the scedule online only goes through june 30th. Any clue why? This is also the same on the ITF website. Last years and the 2006 schedule have them going much longer and was just wondering if anyone knows where to find this info! Thanks for your time and info! :HeadBang:
Beef79

Postby bkilray » Thu Apr 03, 2008 1:30 pm

This is really difficult to understand.......Its not finalized yet. Dont worry though Romania will have like 15 in a row. Ive always wanted to play in Romania......the girls are supposed to be insane there. I'll be in Colombia next month. Can I trade you a Colombian girl for a Romanian. Give me your address and I'll send someone Fed Ex to you.. Dont worry ill send her with a bottle of water and a loaf of bread. Then when you have a girl there for me just use my return address and send her over. Thanks
bkilray
Forum Master
Forum Master

Re: Europe futures schedule??

Postby patma » Sun May 04, 2008 8:12 pm

Beef79 wrote:Hey all, my first time here and I'm sorry if this post is in the wrong section. I'm planning on playing all the Romania futures starting in June until about mid August. Only problem is the scedule online only goes through june 30th. Any clue why? This is also the same on the ITF website. Last years and the 2006 schedule have them going much longer and was just wondering if anyone knows where to find this info! Thanks for your time and info! :HeadBang:

i think its because they are announcing it later... like way later... like... maybe never...
patma

Postby mikeinter1 » Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:01 am

Unless it is adverised how can we know about the shedule.
mikeinter1

Postby basudec1509 » Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:13 am

hi !!!

its really a informative post...

thanks for your information ...........
basudec1509

Postby EddieV » Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:21 pm

Beef79 wrote:Hey all, my first time here and I'm sorry if this post is in the wrong section. I'm planning on playing all the Romania futures starting in June until about mid August. Only problem is the scedule online only goes through june 30th. Any clue why? This is also the same on the ITF website. Last years and the 2006 schedule have them going much longer and was just wondering if anyone knows where to find this info! Thanks for your time and info! :HeadBang:

For now ITF announced tournaments until May, there are 3 Romanian futures starting from mid-May (first one is supposed to be held in Bucharest and the others the venue was not announced. We can guess they will keep helding tournaments in June, it should ber announced within a month now.

Number of Romanian futures/year:
2007: 18
2008: 18
2009: 15

You should contact the Romanian federation and they will surely give more info:
http://www.frt.ro/
Amazonic
EddieV
Forum Emperor
Forum Emperor

Return to Archives