Butch Heffernan

Results Forum Archives

Postby tricky nicky » Thu Sep 20, 2007 7:15 am

As people have said, he is a good coach when the mood takes him, and now has let down those kids who were being coached by him, they are feeling lost and need help to get back on track.

get back on track? are you serious..............get on a plane and get out of the UK if you take your kids tennis seriously.

Its a big step but I guess it's the acid test of faith..........

there are a couple of good coaches in the UK, but one one or another it means travelling or upheaval and in any event most of them already have enough customers anyway.....and wont upset the existing ones by taking another..........will prolly end up in some poxy squads anyway!

apart from the dire coaching situation, the appalling unreliable UK weather compounds the lack of indoor facilities.... kids are often crammed 4 to an indoor court risking injury or waiting for their turn.

yet again another new tennis regime is asking for more time to produce top players......1 moron wants 10 years to do it.......but the reality is anyone half decent or with a mind of their own is making alternative arrangements............in Europe or the USA.

tricky nicky

Postby greatdane » Thu Sep 20, 2007 5:24 pm

Tricky Nicky you clearly have very strong views on Butch Heffernan. The police will invesigate and the truth I hope will come out. But be very clear about one thing, the club IS NOT FINISHED. It and its other coaches and staff continue to be supported by parents - who have turned out since Friday showing their support.
greatdane

Postby Max Payne » Thu Sep 20, 2007 5:30 pm

The sad fact is Butch was a class above 95% of british coaches his drills even in groups of 3 or 4 were very good and i've not seen any other coaches use drills anything like what he did even though they were simple. Perhaps he copied them from america.

An example of poor coaches - 1 coach who's in his early twenties has never played a tournament and i've played doubles against him and he would regularly serve 3 double faults a game how can young children learn anything off these people? there just babysitters with a racket in their hand.

I'd often see Butch's wife angela "coaching" mini tennis had no qualifications even though she'd probably pass as the lta would give a guy with one arm a coaching badge.

I'd happily see Croatia stuff GB 5-0 and once henman retires "Team Scotland" can rot in the African Zone if it costs Roger Draper his job.

No matter how many millions he pisses away on "top" coaches (peter lungren the alcoholic ?) british tennis is doomed
Max Payne
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Postby tricky nicky » Fri Sep 21, 2007 3:29 am

But be very clear about one thing, the club IS NOT FINISHED.

The club isn't finished? I am truly impressed by your optimism.

just what is the ambient temperature inside the airdome these days in say mid November December or January?

how is the part time postman's coaching going these days and the qvc presenter? Davis cup potential there for sure.

Please feel free to go on being optimistic and supporting Angela Noghani during her "why did I marry him moments"

And please DO let us know how you get on......................

tricky nicky

Postby greatdane » Fri Sep 21, 2007 1:05 pm

You are truly a very bitter and twisted woman, behaving most unprofessionally. You have no right to bring anyone elses name into this.As a police officer I believe you have over stepped the mark and I will personally make a complaint if you continue this barrage of abuse. Actually the temperature will be better than last year, but it will not put loyal members off - If you don't like the club or Butch fine - go away and leave it alone.
greatdane

Postby greatdane » Fri Sep 21, 2007 1:40 pm

Max you almost sound like you are a member at the club, although if you are why continue if you are so dissatisfied, and how poor is yourknowledgeof the coaches. My guess is your tennis is just not good enough to compete - were you badly beaten by them and humiliated
greatdane

Postby tricky nicky » Fri Sep 21, 2007 3:19 pm

As a police officer I believe you have over stepped the mark and I will personally make a complaint if you continue this barrage of abuse.[quote]

make a complaint? about what?....... 11 year olds throwing cocktail sausages and causing ABH...putting my feet up on a train seat?

the other coaches that mentioned first!! are fair game...........a postman right? a shopping channel presenter? and now a policeman? do you coach too?, the kuddly koalas? omg

shouldn't you be hiding in bushes with a radar gun, doing endless paperwork or arresting people for the most insignificant offences TO MAKE UP YOUR QUOTAS/...............................go ahead and make your complaint...........I am sure your chief superintendent will be most impressed.

Bwhahahahahahahaa

Loser!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
tricky nicky

ELLO ELLO ELLO WHATS ALL THIS THEN

Postby tricky nicky » Fri Sep 21, 2007 5:43 pm

Tricky Nicky you clearly have very strong views on Butch Heffernan. The police will invesigate and the truth I hope will come out. But be very clear about one thing, the club IS NOT FINISHED.

WHAT CLUB ARE WE TALKING ABOUT HERE?

When Mr Heffernan first asked me for money up front and I checked him out, he wasn't a director or a shareholder of "the down under tennis club limited"
probably because he was an austrialian without sufficient funds to invest into a British business.

..however, upon marriage to Angela Noghani he obtained citizenship rights INCLUDING RESIDENCY and became a director of the down under tennis club limited which was RECENTLY dissolved on the 27/02/2007

SO "GREAT DANE" YOU MUST BE TALKING about "THE DOWN UNDER CLUB LIMITED" incorporated 17/08/2005 I note mr Heffernan is a director of that company.............

or are you talking about the "THE HEMEL INDOOR TENNIS CENTRE LIMITED" you know,dormant for a while (didn't someone else used to own that company a Romanian tennis coach perhaps?) before "the down under tennis club limited" obtained the lease I note that mr heffernan is not listed as a director of "the hemel indoor tennis centre limited" but his wife is....

Why do you think that is? I can't fathom it

perhaps you be kind enough to ask one of the directors who isn't imprisoned on remand accused of 5 counts of rape and nine counts of sexual assault to visit this forum and offer a frank truthful account of just what is going on at the club you mention.

a lot of people will sure appreciate an official statement especially as you seem so sure about the clubs future

Don't you think?

tricky nicky

Postby greatdane » Sat Sep 22, 2007 1:22 am

Actually it is you who I believe is the Police Officer, and you seem to have a considerable amount of information, lets hope that by spreading your venomous accusations and attempting to rubbish all the good and decent people still involved in the club, you do not in somehow hamper the police enquiry in establishing the truth. If Butch is guilty clearly he deserves what is coming, however if he is not, your unpleasant rantings against other people who may well be witnesses are not helpful. SO SHUT UP AND LET THE POLICE DO THEIR JOB, THE POLICE WHO ARE ASSIGNED TO THIS CASE THAT IS, NOT SOMEONE WHO JUST HAPPENED TO BE IN THE POLICE STATION WHEN BUTCH WAS BOUGHT IN FOR QUESTIONING.

All current members of the club have the information they require, it is NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS.
greatdane

Postby tennisparent » Sat Sep 22, 2007 3:14 am

It seems a shame that so many people in this forum are attacking one another when we all must have the same aim: the truth ... and justice. Mr Heffernan apparently has a rather dubious past, but the most serious concern is the wellbeing of our kids. Whatever the truth of the latest allegations, it seems reasonable to assume that this man has lost sight of his professional obligations. As the adult (and, importantly, the professional) it is HIS responsibility to uphold the boundaries and show respect for the trust all parents put in a person when taking on a coach and mentor for their kids. This is a very sad and shocking time - for kids, parents, coaches and the game we love.
tennisparent

Postby Righteous hombre » Sat Sep 22, 2007 3:27 am

Well said tennis parent.... Regardless of what has just happened, some of the kids have done very well and like being at the club. It would be a shame if due to the actions of one man they loose their way, i believe that with new management and some very positive action in the next week or two that the club can move forward, find some good coaches and rise above all this.

The question is how to find good coaches?? Seems to me to be a question of money more than anything else and that takes us back to the old problems of english tennis. Proper funding.
Righteous hombre

Postby tricky nicky » Sat Sep 22, 2007 7:14 am

Yes well said tennisparent.....WHAT'S WRONG WITH TELLING THE TRUTH?

I AM SORRY IF THERE ARE NOW PEOPLE WHO RISK LOSING EVERYTHING THEY HAVE because of their association with this man.

SEE you at the trial
tricky nicky

Postby greatdane » Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:16 am

Nothing wrong with telling the truth - the truth is what we all want along with a fair trial.

However, your vitriolic outburst towards other coaches are unpleasant and unhelpful.

What is wrong with a person having two jobs - if a policewoman can run tea rooms in Kings Langley on the side, why can't a postman who is good at tennis coach kids - never any secret made of other job.

Let's hope the case gets to court and your outpouring of priviledged informatioon does not pervert the course of justice and do Butch any favours which is clearly not what you would want.
greatdane

Postby tricky nicky » Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:34 am

pervert? the course of justice

interesting choice of words.

not me! the info I have provided here has been available for some time.

public record or previously posted.

the good stuff I have saved for the theatre where it will have most impact.

enjoy the winter freezing your nuts off.
tricky nicky

Postby Max Payne » Sun Sep 23, 2007 4:18 am

"What is wrong with a person having two jobs - if a policewoman can run tea rooms in Kings Langley on the side, why can't a postman who is good at tennis coach kids - never any secret made of other job. "

Whats wrong is the postman is completely useless, a beginner can learn nothing off someone with no backhand, forehand or serve he can only volley if he's standing an inch away from the net.

"Max you almost sound like you are a member at the club, although if you are why continue if you are so dissatisfied, and how poor is your knowledge of the coaches. My guess is your tennis is just not good enough to compete - were you badly beaten by them and humiliated"

I was a member but left in 2003 as did couple of the decent players around the same time. How poor is my knowledge of the coaches? I knew them reasonably well as i'd been there with the romanian coach and when butch came along.

My guess is your tennis is just not good enough to compete - were you badly beaten by them and humiliated"

What the fuck are you on about? I played the postman and was only allowed 1 serve and a 0-30 handicap in every game and still won 2 sets.
The other coaches are not interested in playing sets too much like hard work.
Max Payne
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Postby greatdane » Mon Sep 24, 2007 1:15 am

If you left in 2003, shortly after the club was sold by the Romanian, it is unlikely that you know any of the current coaches, some of whom have been around for 2/3 years. Difficult then for you to criticise the current staff!
greatdane

Postby tricky nicky » Mon Sep 24, 2007 1:40 am

ok so who are the coaches at the moment?

the club website is shut, there has not been a statement released.

is it true that a postman is coaching tennis.

is it true a shopping channel presenter is coaching tennis.

how many active members does the club still have.

how many Serbians are working at your club coaching

you may not say anything, but it may harm your defence if you fail to mention when questioned anything that you later rely on in court.

no comment?
tricky nicky

Postby Max Payne » Mon Sep 24, 2007 8:35 am

I meant i left late 2005 not 2003. How else would i know the postman and the qvc presenter teaching mini tennis an utter piss take these 2 taking money off gullible parents.
Max Payne
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Postby tricky nicky » Mon Sep 24, 2007 9:41 am

POSTMAN PAT, POSTMAN PAT...........POSTMAN PAT AND HIS BLACK AND WHITE (FOR A REASON) CAT

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAA.

I know they don't have LTA coaching awards but are they even LTA members?

what a sorry saga
tricky nicky

Postby tricky nicky » Mon Sep 24, 2007 9:46 am

hey butch if your reading this how about changing your H-I-T-T motto to.............................BLACK AND BLUE FOR A REASON?

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

enjoy ya fantasy camp..at least you wont get a citation for speeding on remand!

oh yes don't gamble while your in there cos if you lose and you can't pay ...............you get owned
tricky nicky

down under club

Postby john » Wed Sep 26, 2007 1:04 am

i just want to clear up a few problems you idiots are having.
i know so much more than you could ever wish for, and the amount of bullshit written so far is unbelievable.
so let me clear things up, butchs trial begins in december and that will decide whether he is guilty or innocent.it is not for any of you as you have ZERO input to the case!!!!!!!!!

as for the current coaches, most of them are very new to the club and therefore by the sounds of it none of you would know them, there is no postman or QVC presenter working here.
the present coaches are very positive and are doing a great job and by the way they are all qualified and professional.
SO DONT COMMENT UNLESS YOU KNOW SOMETHING THAT IS ACTUALLY TRUE AND FACTUAL, which is pretty unlikely considering your not any of the 2 people involved!!!!!!!!!!!!!
john

Postby tricky nicky » Wed Sep 26, 2007 4:30 am

these coaches John! who are they and what are there qualifications.

the website is still down for some reason and I WOULD LOVE TO FIND OUT.

THANKS FOR POSTING
tricky nicky

Postby tricky nicky » Wed Sep 26, 2007 4:43 am

HERE IS A LINK TO THE LTA FIND A CLUB WEBPAGE

http://www.lta.org.uk/Search/FindAClub/ ... 019b4d0267

THE INFO IS A LITTLE OUT OF DATE IN RESPECT OF ."THE DOWN UNDER TENNIS CLUB LTD"....COS THAT'S BEEN DISSOLVED.

THE SHOPPING CHANNEL PRESENTER HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH COACHING NOW, BUT HAS IN THE PAST? IS THIS WHAT YOU ARE SAYING?

SAME FOR POSTMAN PAT?

GO POST YOUR BS SOMEWHERE ELSE.

WALLS ARE GONNA TUMBLE DOWN DOUCHE BAG
tricky nicky

Postby Max Payne » Wed Sep 26, 2007 12:17 pm

Johnny is the name of the postman so this poster called John could be slightly biased :lol:

Where would butch get the cash to employ all these new coaches? spent a fortune on building plans thats gone tits up. He has a brother in the states thats a millionnaire property guy got fed up of giving him cash so I doubt he'd of been helping him out
Max Payne
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Postby theumpire » Wed Sep 26, 2007 1:45 pm

There is a lot of people on here with some very strong views on this guy and the club so i thought i'd add mine.....

As far as the accusations are concerned and knowing Butch he's probably guilty of some if not all of it but the question will be what can be proved! Probably going to be inside for a long while before we find out though.

About Butch as a person....Ever since arriving in Britain he has been surrounded in controversy. Without doubt, of the best coaches in the country when his mind is on the job but unfortunatly 75% of the time it wasn't. Can be great company if you can stand the swearing but can be your best friend one day and then stab you in the back the next. Loves to gamble on anything and goes from being well off to skint in the blink of an eye. His treatment of some players leaves a lot to be desired and has mentally broke down quite a few down the years. I agree with one of the earlier posts that he is a control freak and doesn't think like the majority of the world!!

As a club, The Down Under Club has done as well as it could have given the facilities. Butch has done an unbelievable job to build the junior programme over the years which makes me think how it can survive without him. No heating, Bad lighting, no players of any great standard and doesn't bode well for the future. The excellent fitness staff have left which was a big blow for the team, the postman not such a big blow!? None of the coaches have a higher qualification than a DCA (Level 1) if that and I cant see them sticking around that long.
theumpire

Postby tricky nicky » Wed Sep 26, 2007 3:15 pm

First of all Max his Brother isn't a millionaire anything.HE'S A SQUASH COACH
http://www.meadowmill.com/pages/index.cfm?siteid=3847

AND WAS FORMERLY PRESIDENT OF THE uspta eastern division........where Butch found his backing from only he knows....but I whole heartedly agree with the one off post made above by "the umpire"

his trial wont be about the truth.it will be about who tells the best story...and the destruction by vicious cross examination of any shall we say "vulnerable witnesses"

As for the building plans, schemes and attempts at gaining permission to redevelop the site.he failed to accept that the airdome is in planning terms a temporary structure which is reflected in the lease of 30 years.

as for Butch being a good coach...........I disagree..his knowledge of tennis well above average I agree...but he wasn't born with that information and it certainly didn't qualify him as a good coach.

I never enjoyed seeing him reduce anyone to a gibbering wreck that alone made him in my book " not a good coach"

I also agree with the comments made about "his gambling" as the first time I entered his club channel 4 racing was on the tv.

he also had more than a passing interest in Greyhound racing.

weather he is found guilty or innocent he's gotta be washed up in the UK a country I know deep down he had no business remaining in.......but he had nowhere else to go..some dopey woman needed him and I guess arrangements were made.

he has a past for sure and I hope it all comes out in a court of law but does he have a future innocent or guilty....I guess we will have to wait and see.

I think it's time for him to start another chapter in his life........I can't imagine being disliked or hated like he seems to be.

if I were him I TRY AND SALVAGE SOME CREDIT BY MAKING A FULL ADMISSION a move which will see his tariff reduced by 1/3rd and taking into account parole for good behaviour.....he's gonna be out a lot sooner.

but then again he does like to gamble only this time whats a stake isn't money rather than not wanting to sign the sex offenders register and be banned from working with young adults in tennis............employment which was his only really reliable source of income.

Butch looks a lot older than his years and his lifestyle has caught up with him and prison ruins the strongest of men, the smells, the noise, the drugs, the violence,the bullying, bad food , confinement, overcrowding and the very very painfully slow passage of time, made worse by post visiting order depression and reading letters/ making phone calls ..........his future does not appeal to me, he gonna look like he's 64 on the 17th of December.

I think he's suffered from bad advice and ignoring good advice...........

my advice is plead guilty........and spend his time writing a book about tennis and his exploits.......as much as I dislike him.if I saw his book on the shelf in WH smiths................I would have to buy it.

maybe that's his future I guess it's up to him.
tricky nicky

Postby protect the kids » Fri Sep 28, 2007 7:28 am

Latest news butch given another beating in prison.
He had a jug of boiling water thrown over him at meal time.
protect the kids

Postby Max Payne » Sun Sep 30, 2007 5:04 pm

This isn't "Prison Break" on channel 5 mate this is a UK prison. Butch is probably kicking back with a playstation controller in his hand playing gran turismo shooting some pool etc.

In most countries, remand prisoners are considered innocent until proven guilty by a court and may be granted greater privileges than sentenced prisoners, such as:

* wearing own clothes rather than prison uniform
* voting in elections
* being entitled to additional visiting hours per week
* not being required to complete prison-related work or education

Although remanded prisoners are usually detained separately from sentenced prisoners, due to prison overcrowding they are sometimes held in a shared accommodation with sentenced prisoners.

Remand can cause hardship and thus be a punishment for suspects. This can be quite difficult on those that have not been previously convicted of any crime and have not yet been proven guilty on the current case as it appears as though they are not "innocent until proven guilty."
Max Payne
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Postby tricky nicky » Sun Sep 30, 2007 5:29 pm

This isn't "Prison Break" on channel 5 mate this is a UK prison. Butch is probably kicking back with a playstation controller in his hand playing gran turismo shooting some pool etc.

more like "smoking some pole" as protection carries a hefty price inside.

bottom line max is you don't know what ya talking about period!

theres no way butch is shooting some pool and playing gt3..

for a start he prolly been robbed of everything he's got..thats called "being taxed"...........you dont have to be accussed of sexual offences to be taxed.

if he's in the wrong cell, with the wrong people....his ass is getting taxed or his mouth...........thats how it works inside..

he might sound like a hard nut talking to kids, parents and the tennis fraternity BUT..................butch couldn't punch his way out of a wet paper bag.......and inside that goes against ya.......especially when the hard nuts look at you and say " what are you fcuking looking at you C***"...if you dont front up and either take a beating or give one there and then........................your history for the rest of your incarceration.

THE FACT he stands accused of 14 offences of a serious sexual nature means he is being beaten at every opportunity............the screws cant be everywhere, and often dont want to be anywhere other than keeping their heads down reading the paper.

victims of bullying, violence and abuse inside are often advised by the authority's not to make official complaints as it will " only make things worse" as believe it or not, being a "grass" inside is worse than being a sex case.

thats why people like butch often end up self harming..........and quite a few, 600 last year!............were so fed up they did a proper job.

the bedsheet and the 3 yard sprint being the most favoured ala harrold shipman, whereas scum like Ian huntley save up their anti depresent pills

if you have not acces to money, contraband or seriously proper connections on the outside and you look like butch, with his accent and can't hold ya hands up mano a mano.............IT IS LIKE PRISON BREAK!

you see what he looks like on the 17th December..............

sleep well your lucky
tricky nicky

Postby Max Payne » Tue Oct 02, 2007 12:22 pm

An interesting read but i doubt he's in the general population yet unless prison overcrowding forces him to mix in, which could well be the case.
His age and ugliness could save him from the homosexual shit as they usually only like young boys
Max Payne
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Postby saywhat » Tue Oct 02, 2007 6:13 pm

Of the 11,766 allegations of rape made in 2002 in the UK there were just 655 convictions, 258 of which had come from a guilty plea. Only 14% of cases pursued made it to trial. That's a 5.6% conviction rate.

Very sad and tragic for so many good people.
Hope the justice system is more just than some of those on this thread. Was anyone other than the two at the scene of the "crime" when it occured? No.
How is it that this rape occurred several times over such a long period of time within an ongoing coaching situation without it rising to the level of a need to be reported by the "victim"? HMMM
Why would the "victim" stay in a situation where she was raped over and over again? HMMM
I hope they have evidence of this "crime" because punishment is already underway no matter how it all turns out and given the rate of conviction for this charge it will most likely come to nothing. Merry Christmas!!!
saywhat
Cool Newbie
Cool Newbie

Postby tricky nicky » Wed Oct 03, 2007 6:44 am

Obviously a heffernan supporter.

merry xmas to you too, you fucking degenerate sarcastic piece of shit.
tricky nicky

Postby saywhat » Wed Oct 03, 2007 9:01 am

Wrong again...Interesting reaction though. Considered professional help.
saywhat
Cool Newbie
Cool Newbie

Postby tricky nicky » Thu Oct 04, 2007 9:48 am

Every day I look

http://www.courtnews2.co.uk/courtlists/ ... ailies.htm

but everyday I see no application for bail

why is this?

anyone can apply for bail.......paid for by legal aid.

if I see an application for bail I will let you know about it.
tricky nicky

Postby jamie » Sun Oct 07, 2007 11:01 am

seriously these people need to get a life, why are u so concerned of what butch is up2 now, when u know he is in custody? jeez do u not have anything better to do?
as for mentioning the club at the moment, just leave it alone ok? the current coaches there are very good i know far more than any of u do!!!
it is none of ur business.
as for butch being a good coach, he was in fact one of the best around!
jamie

Postby tricky nicky » Sun Oct 07, 2007 3:00 pm

I know a "good coach" too

its got 52 seats, air conditioning and terminates at Heathrow airport
tricky nicky

Postby jamie » Sun Oct 07, 2007 3:12 pm

ha yeh ur funny
why dont u just stop wasting ur time on here? havent u got better things to do? or do u just not have a life?
jamie

Butch Heffernan

Postby scoops » Tue Oct 09, 2007 6:14 pm

I personally know Butch and wa sin business with him for over 24 months here in Australia. I know people thathe has personally STOLEN money from including over $8,000 from me personally and over $20,000 from another tennis academy owner/operator. He gained the trust of a single mother from whom he 'borrowed' her daughters university trust fund money...(whether she shoul dhave done it or not is another story)
The truth will finally come out about this sexual deviate with a serious gamblin problem.
I keepin touch with a professional jockey who also knows Butch and I he worked at the PARKDALE TENNIS CLUB between 1999- 2001.
He is a dangerous man with a chemical inbalance that when triggered makes him do things youwould not even dream of. There are literally over 25 people here in Melbourne that want to get their hands on him!!
scoops

Postby tricky nicky » Wed Oct 10, 2007 7:23 am

anyone interested in keeping this "thing" behind bars should contact the hertfordshire police detective marcus bromley is the man.

you may not think your information is valuable......but this jigsaw has a lot of pieces..............please help complete the puzzle.

thanks
tricky nicky

butch heffernan

Postby thetruth » Fri Oct 12, 2007 2:27 am

i really have an issue with this tricky nicky person.
thetruth
Cool Newbie
Cool Newbie

butch heffernan

Postby thetruth » Fri Oct 12, 2007 2:34 am

Ifind it so incredibly sad that this trick nicky can write all this venomous shit about Butch and have nothing else to do in your life. You need a life. Obviously butch probably thought you werent a very good tennis player and really didnt care about you to say the least. He does know talent. Regardless of that, you really should focus on your own life and stop being obsessed with butch. You are scary.No onw would listen to your opinion in court with your obvious ranting and lunatic mouth.Butch has been a great part of a lot of people lives and has done more in his career teaching tennis than you will ever do. Get A LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thetruth
Cool Newbie
Cool Newbie

Postby thetruth » Fri Oct 12, 2007 3:19 am

All i can say is tricky fuckin nicky is such a loser. Go check the bail again because you have no life. I will call the hertfordshire poloce and tell the truth you idiot. You are a waste of a human being. You belong in a mental hospital or prison where you can dream of butch all day long.
thetruth
Cool Newbie
Cool Newbie

Postby tricky nicky » Fri Oct 12, 2007 4:02 am

go play the piano or write ya step dad another dear barry letter.

douche bag
tricky nicky

Postby thetruth » Fri Oct 12, 2007 4:05 am

thats a good one, impressive, just keep spewing your stupidity. of course your back online because u have no life.
thetruth
Cool Newbie
Cool Newbie

Postby thetruth » Fri Oct 12, 2007 4:08 am

i like how u use ya, learn some proper english.
thetruth
Cool Newbie
Cool Newbie

Postby tricky nicky » Fri Oct 12, 2007 5:34 am

it's a message board ya dummy.not some private school entrance exam cos ya parents are broke
tricky nicky

Postby thetruth » Fri Oct 12, 2007 12:27 pm

Ya so stupid tricky nicky its hard to even write a response to you. You must be checking on Butch and his bail. that is all u have in your sad life.
thetruth
Cool Newbie
Cool Newbie

Postby tricky nicky » Fri Oct 12, 2007 1:54 pm

"you bring shame on me and my ?????? name"

"how could you do this to me after ?????????? I did for you"

"I don't have any more ????? to give you"

"why did you ???? up with this man"

just helping to flush the toilet is all
tricky nicky

Postby priore » Fri Oct 12, 2007 2:18 pm

Hey I just want to give my account of Butch Heffernan. I've known this guy for about 6 years. He used to coach me i thought he was great nothing like anything i'd seen before. When he left i remember that i cried as i thought my tennis career was over. Eventually i had the chance to come and train with him again i jumped at the chance. Slowly as the months passed i started seeing that this guy wasn't the perfect guy i once thought. He was two faced he was always talking about people behind there back he'd only say it to your face if in his eyes uwere a nobody. he was totally racist and extremely agressive. He is also a control freak and likes to control everyone this is where we eventually fell out. I also saw that he is all talk he is not the big man he likes to show i remember one night at his dog track he became extremely scared when his harsh words were put to the test. Anyway after all this there is no doubt he is the best tennis coach i have ever trained with but Tricky Nicky has obviously seen deep down what he is really like as a person.
priore

Postby tricky nicky » Fri Oct 12, 2007 3:20 pm

respect your posting priore.

some say good coach, some say great coach, but quite a few seem to be saying bad coach.

first of all if he's a world class coach why hasn't he been published OUTSIDE OF SOME 3 PAGE ARTICLE IN ace MAGAZINE?? written a book? a video, a DVD?

I am sure that if he did he would have told anyone prepared to listen.

WE ALL MAKE OUR OWN DECISIONS but I wonder (why if he's that good) isn't he working for Tennis Australia, on tour with the pro's or in a big club with world class indoor training facilities............

WHY? WHY NOT? FOR WHAT REASONS?

and if he's that good a tennis coach then someone please tell me what he is doing on remand accused of some pretty nasty things.

the club he tried to turn around, now seems to be on it's knees, it has no website again today, no one answering the phone today again either.

THE GUYS A SAD OLD MAN LIVING IN THE PAST OF HIS GLORY DAYS AS A FAILED TENNIS PRO.

He can talk the talk that's for sure, but this time I think it aint gonna be enough....especially locked up inside on remand.

If he is called to account I hope he can.

now im not suggesting any wrongdoing over his 911 fundraiser/ tennis marathon..........but where did the money go exactly? how much and what kind of fiscal records can verify everything was on the up and up.

be nice if the widow concerned posted here with full details.

wouldn't it?
tricky nicky

PreviousNext

Return to Archives