week |3-4| ATP: Australian Open (+Q)

Entries Archive

Re: Del Potro and AO

Postby Rosie » Mon Jan 02, 2006 3:26 pm

pukanaka wrote:Is Del Potro out from Melbourne from injury o what? :?

No - he is not injured. Just prefers to concentrate on the clay court season where he expects to get more points. He will try and qualify for Viña del Mar the week after Australia, and already has a Wild Card for Buenos Aires. According to reports in the Argentine Press, his advisers feel a long and expensive trip to Oz with no guarantee of getting into the Main Draw, and then having to come back and readjust to different time zones and climate etc - coud jeopardise his clay court chances in South America.
Rosie
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Postby Kinetix » Mon Jan 02, 2006 6:51 pm

Anonymous wrote:rusedski, verkerk, novak, johansson, beck, soderling are Out or not for the australian open ?
nadal, agassi, safin probably or not ?

Rusedski, Verkerk, J. Johansson and Soderling won´t play, but is not official yet.

I think Nadal, Agassi and Safin will play in Australia.
Kinetix
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Postby Stevie » Tue Jan 03, 2006 5:39 am

Novak is also not going to australia
Stevie
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Postby Guest » Tue Jan 03, 2006 7:30 am

nadal and safin probably, but No agassi

Postby GWH » Wed Jan 04, 2006 12:58 am

Zabaleta is not a sure thing about playing in Melbourne, he might skip it and start in Viña del Mar. It was in an interview with La Nacion.

Jiri Novak hasn't been on any of the lists and is doubtful to play and as for Beck the whole injury/drug thing means he will be unlikely.

Rusedski with the birth of his child won't be there and as for PimPim and Verkerk, it's only a matter of time before they withdraw.

It's strange that Verkerk has taken the WC for the Auckland qualies, maybe he wants a holiday, though if he plays without pain, he might rock up and play.

As for Safin, Nadal and Agassi, well it won't surprise if they are all there.
GWH
Cool Newbie
Cool Newbie

Postby Elikian » Wed Jan 04, 2006 3:31 am

Today on Dutch Teletekst:

Verkerk has recovered from his shoulder injury, but he's not gotten Pfeiffer. (fatigue disease)

He's now expecting to return for the Davis Cup, leaving AOpen.
Elikian
Forum Emperor
Forum Emperor

Postby seb » Wed Jan 04, 2006 6:25 am

Wild cards for Australian Open:
- Marc Kimmich
- Denis Istomin (UZB)
- Chris Guccione
- Amer Delic (USA) >>> :?
- Michael Llodra (FRA)
seb
Forum Emperor
Forum Emperor

Postby Patrik77 » Wed Jan 04, 2006 6:50 am

seb wrote:- Amer Delic (USA) >>> :?

Because of the US federation gave a WC to Philippoussis in the US Open they agreed on the Australians to give a WC to an american in the AO
Pat
Patrik77
Forum Emperor
Forum Emperor

Postby Adolfo » Wed Jan 04, 2006 2:01 pm

Nicolás Lapentti won't play the AO. He'll have to rest for 2 - 3 months: hepatitis (don't know which)
Adolfo
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Postby R. Jayakrishnan » Wed Jan 04, 2006 2:32 pm

Updates:

Australian Open Main Draw:
OUT: Canas, N.Lapentti, J.Novak, Puerta, Soderling (and Saretta from ALT)
IN: Lisnard, Gimelstob, Starace, Sluiter, H-T.Lee
NEXT: Vicente, Mello, Sabau, Marin, Almagro, O.Hernandez, Waske, Costa

Australian Open Qualifying:
OUT: Jenkins, Norman, Silva, Sluiter, Starace, Vahaly
IN: Adaktusson, Marrero, Adjei-Darko, Granollers-Pujol, Meffert, Dorsch
NEXT: Romero, Saoudi, Auckland, Patriarca, Bloomfield, Ouahab, Klec, Op der Heijde

Jay
R. Jayakrishnan
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Postby Plastic Bertrand » Wed Jan 04, 2006 8:39 pm

http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/060104/law140.html?.v=5

Statement Issued by Andre Agassi Announcing His Withdrawal From the Kooyong Classic and Australian Open

Wednesday January 4, 9:25 pm ET

LAS VEGAS, Jan. 4 /PRNewswire/ -- In a statement issued today, tennis veteran Andre Agassi announced his withdrawal from the 2006 Kooyong Classic and Australian Open tournaments due to a lingering ankle injury. Agassi sustained the third-degree sprain to his left ankle on October 12th, and the injury forced his withdrawal from the Tennis Masters Cup in Shanghai in November 2005.

"I attempted to play in Shanghai with an injury that was not fully healed, and it set me back substantially. I made a commitment to myself not to play unless I can be at my absolute best. Unfortunately, even with the amount of training and rehabilitation I've been going through, my ankle is still not 100 percent," said Agassi. "These two tournaments mean a great deal to me. I'm disappointed that I will not be able to start the season in Melbourne, but I plan to return to the court as soon as my ankle is fully recovered."
Plastic Bertrand

Postby PatatRiek » Thu Jan 05, 2006 4:07 am

Thanks for the updates, Jay :)

regards
PatatRiek
regards,
PatatRiek

BELGIAN TENNIS
PatatRiek
Forum Emperor
Forum Emperor

Postby R. Jayakrishnan » Thu Jan 05, 2006 11:48 am

Updates:

OUT: Beck, Canas, N.Lapentti, J.Novak, Puerta, Soderling (and Saretta from ALT)
IN: Lisnard, Gimelstob, Starace, Sluiter, H-T.Lee, Vicente
NEXT: Mello, Sabau, Marin, Almagro, O.Hernandez, Waske, A.Costa, F.Mantilla

OUT: Brzezicki, Gabashvili, M.Gonzalez, Jenkins, Kubot, H-T.Lee, Norman, Silva, Sluiter, Starace, Vahaly, Vicente
IN: Adaktusson, Marrero, Adjei-Darko, Granollers-Pujol, Meffert, Dorsch, Romero, Saoudi, Auckland, Patriarca, Bloomfield, Ouahab
NEXT: Klec, Op der Heijde, Rettenmaier, Schukin, Bruthans, Soeda, Pedrini, Mackin

Jay
R. Jayakrishnan
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 05, 2006 12:21 pm

Adolfo wrote:Nicolás Lapentti won't play the AO. He'll have to rest for 2 - 3 months: hepatitis (don't know which)

it´s type a!

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 05, 2006 12:39 pm

Rosie wrote:

No - he is not injured. Just prefers to concentrate on the clay court season where he expects to get more points. He will try and qualify for Viña del Mar the week after Australia, and already has a Wild Card for Buenos Aires. According to reports in the Argentine Press, his advisers feel a long and expensive trip to Oz with no guarantee of getting into the Main Draw, and then having to come back and readjust to different time zones and climate etc - coud jeopardise his clay court chances in South America.

Thanks! I don't worry anymore :D

Postby R. Jayakrishnan » Fri Jan 06, 2006 7:39 am

Updates:

OUT: Agassi, Beck, Canas, J.Johansson, N.Lapentti, J.Novak, Puerta, Soderling, Verkerk (and Saretta from ALT)
IN: Lisnard, Gimelstob, Starace, Sluiter, H-T.Lee, Vicente, R.Mello, Sabau, Marin
NEXT: Almagro, O.Hernandez, Waske, A.Costa, F.Mantilla, Mazarakis, Portas, Ramirez-Hidalgo

OUT: Brzezicki, Elseneer, Gabashvili, M.Gonzalez, Jenkins, Kubot, H-T.Lee, R.Mello, Norman, Sabau, Silva, Sluiter, Starace, Vahaly, Vicente
IN: Adaktusson, Marrero, Adjei-Darko, Granollers-Pujol, Meffert, Dorsch, Romero, Saoudi, Auckland, Patriarca, Bloomfield, Ouahab, Klec, Op der Heijde, Rettenmaier
NEXT: Schukin, Bruthans, Soeda, Pedrini, Mackin, Motomura, Ionita, M.Nielsen

Jay
Last edited by R. Jayakrishnan on Fri Jan 06, 2006 9:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
R. Jayakrishnan
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Postby R. Jayakrishnan » Fri Jan 06, 2006 11:10 am

Updates:

OUT: Agassi, Beck, Canas, J.Johansson, N.Lapentti, J.Novak, Puerta, Soderling, Verkerk (and Saretta from ALT)
IN: Lisnard, Gimelstob, Starace, Sluiter, H-T.Lee, Vicente, R.Mello, Sabau, Marin
NEXT: Almagro, O.Hernandez, Waske, A.Costa, F.Mantilla, Mazarakis, Portas, Ramirez-Hidalgo

OUT: Brzezicki, Elseneer, Gabashvili, M.Gonzalez, S.Gonzalez, Jenkins, Karanusic, Kubot, H-T.Lee, R.Mello, Norman, Sabau, Silva, Sluiter, Starace, Vacek, Vahaly, Vicente (and Adjei-Darko, Patriarca, Todero, Simmonds from ALT)
IN: Adaktusson, Marrero, Granollers-Pujol, Meffert, Dorsch, Romero, Saoudi, Auckland, Bloomfield, Ouahab, Klec, Op der Heijde, Rettenmaier, Schukin, Bruthans, Soeda, Pedrini, Mackin
NEXT: Motomura, Ionita, M.Nielsen, Fogues, Tarantino, Rieschick, J.Minar, M.Melo, Engel, Zemlja, T.Chen, Bourgeois

The qualies cut is now down to #304

Jay

[Kinetix - I edited the list above with these changes - Jay]
R. Jayakrishnan
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Postby Kinetix » Fri Jan 06, 2006 9:41 pm

Thanks Jay for update the list. I am delayed in this last days.
Kinetix
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Postby PatatRiek » Sat Jan 07, 2006 4:27 am

thanks for the updates Jay :)

anyone knows when the qualie draw will be made :?

regards
PatatRiek
regards,
PatatRiek

BELGIAN TENNIS
PatatRiek
Forum Emperor
Forum Emperor

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 07, 2006 4:41 am

If I remember correctly, the AO website says that the OP will be available on the site beginning on the 12th. So I'm thinking the 11th or 12th? :?

My question is related to yours. Do Quallies start on the 13th? I guess I might be forgetting that AO Quallies are Friday-Sunday as opposed to Wednesday-Friday. :roll:

Postby Tennis724 » Sat Jan 07, 2006 4:43 am

Post above is mine...forgot that I had cleared cookies and cache a while back :roll:
Tennis724
Forum Master
Forum Master

Postby Gamass » Sat Jan 07, 2006 9:43 am

WC for Mark Phippoussis , Peter Luczak in singles main draw

http://www.gazzetta.it/Sport_Vari/Tenni ... usis.shtml
Gamass
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Postby Fee » Sat Jan 07, 2006 9:56 am

AO qualies start on the 12th (Thursday), so I suppose the draw will be made wednesday evening.

http://stevegtennis.com/factsheets/2006/a-ausopen.htm
Fee
Forum King
Forum King

Postby elletrista » Sat Jan 07, 2006 5:13 pm

He not play in Hard....

He play only in Clay in this part of the 2006.-

Santiago - Chile (Challenger) In Main Draw
Viña del Mar - Chile (ATP) Possible Qualy
Buenos Aires (With Wild Card.)
Brasil (Possible)
Acapulco (Possible)

Pardon for my bad english....

Vamos Juan Martin............
elletrista

del potro

Postby mm » Sat Jan 07, 2006 7:25 pm

mm.. Del Potro´s favorite surface is hard.... I don´t understand .. Why Del Potro doesn´t go to AO..!!!!
mm

Re: del potro

Postby Kinetix » Sat Jan 07, 2006 9:47 pm

mm wrote:mm.. Del Potro´s favorite surface is hard.... I don´t understand .. Why Del Potro doesn´t go to AO..!!!!

Because he prefers to concentrate on the clay court season (the "Gold Tour" in Latin America).
Kinetix
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Postby dEEjAY dJ cAPI » Mon Jan 09, 2006 2:52 am

people, don't forget this: :HeadBang:
MD: Rusedski OUT, Almagro IN
Qualy: Almagro OUT, Motomura IN

:Gratz: :NoSpam: :OffTopic: :Help: :Welcome: rules: :Agreed: :HappyBirthday: :-({|= :NaNa:
dEEjAY dJ cAPI

Postby R. Jayakrishnan » Mon Jan 09, 2006 7:38 am

Updates:

OUT: Almagro, Arazi, Brzezicki, Calatrava, Del Potro, Elseneer, Enqvist, Gabashvili, Galvani, M.Gonzalez, S.Gonzalez, Jenkins, Karanusic, Kubot, H-T.Lee, Luczak, R.Mello, Norman, Sabau, Silva, Sluiter, Starace, Vacek, Vahaly, Vicente (and Adjei-Darko, Patriarca, Mackin, Tarantino, Todero, Engel, Simmonds from ALT)
IN: Adaktusson, Marrero, Granollers-Pujol, Meffert, Dorsch, Romero, Saoudi, Auckland, Bloomfield, Ouahab, Klec, Op der Heijde, Rettenmaier, Schukin, Bruthans, Soeda, Pedrini, Motomura, Ionita, M.Nielsen, Fogues, Rieschick, J.Minar, M.Melo, Zemlja
NEXT: T.Chen, Bourgeois, P.Sun, Baccanello, Troicki, Olejniczak, Aranguren, Iwabuchi, Im, Echagaray, Balleret, Nunez,

The qualies cut is now down to #329 ... For some reason, the MD list has not changed from before and Rusedski is still in it - but I think we will have an updated MD list soon.

Jay
R. Jayakrishnan
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Postby stfletch » Mon Jan 09, 2006 8:22 am

Does anyone knoe why Alex Bogdanovic is not on the qualifying entry list? He was definitely in the top 200 when the list was done.

Thanks in advance.
stfletch

Postby R. Jayakrishnan » Mon Jan 09, 2006 8:33 am

Quite a lot of players, may be about 15 or 20 of them, who could have made the AO qualies, had not entered when the list closed. I don't know why. I heard that ATP had made a mistake temporarily and had had a wrong deadline date on the players' website - but they had corrected it with some 3 or 4 days to go and had put in warnings that it was closing, etc. I wonder if some players still screwed up and forgot to enter 3 weeks ahead ..

Jay
R. Jayakrishnan
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Postby Kinetix » Mon Jan 09, 2006 8:34 am

List updated :)
Kinetix
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Postby seagull » Mon Jan 09, 2006 9:07 am

Bogdanovic chose not to plat Aus Open this year as he has never done well there. Plus it's quite an expense from the UK!
seagull

Postby Patrik77 » Mon Jan 09, 2006 9:40 am

seagull wrote:Bogdanovic chose not to plat Aus Open this year as he has never done well there. Plus it's quite an expense from the UK!

I don´t think money is the problem if you get $2850 to loose in the first round of qualifying, that covers the flight cost pretty well! + if you go you have a 50-50 chance to win your first match and get even more money. For players ranked around 200 it´s a great opportunity to earn some money, quite a big difference compared to how much you get for winning a future or a challenger for loosing in round one in a GS-quali! Why players don´t go to Australia is more as you say: maybe they don´t play good there or that it takes a lot of energy and time to fly so far away or they just have a build up for the new season that includes practice in some way
Pat
Patrik77
Forum Emperor
Forum Emperor

Postby R. Jayakrishnan » Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:57 am

OUT: Almagro, Arazi, Brzezicki, Calatrava, Del Potro, Elseneer, Enqvist, Gabashvili, Galvani, Gambill, M.Gonzalez, S.Gonzalez, Jenkins, Karanusic, Kubot, H-T.Lee, Luczak, R.Mello, Norman, Sabau, Silva, Sluiter, Starace, Vacek, Vahaly, Vicente (and Adjei-Darko, Patriarca, Mackin, Ionita, Tarantino, Todero, M.Melo, Engel, Simmonds from ALT)
IN: Adaktusson, Marrero, Granollers-Pujol, Meffert, Dorsch, Romero, Saoudi, Auckland, Bloomfield, Ouahab, Klec, Op der Heijde, Rettenmaier, Schukin, Bruthans, Soeda, Pedrini, Motomura, M.Nielsen, Fogues, Rieschick, J.Minar, Zemlja, T.Chen, Bourgeois, P.Sun
NEXT: Baccanello, Troicki, Olejniczak, Aranguren, Iwabuchi, Im, Echagaray, Balleret, Nunez, Yani, Cerovic, Rastogi

Cut down to #334 ..

Jay
R. Jayakrishnan
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Postby m-j-d » Mon Jan 09, 2006 6:01 pm

Patrik77 wrote:I don´t think money is the problem if you get $2850 to loose in the first round of qualifying, that covers the flight cost pretty well! + if you go you have a 50-50 chance to win your first match and get even more money. ...........................

Apart from the long haul from anywhere in the northern hemisphere and the big time shift that plays hell with the body clock, you're quite right Patrik77, the flight is pretty much covered.
And for those that have made the long journey the opportunity to be at a grand slam location (albeit at qualifying level) must be a very valuable experience.
Having got there, even if losing in the first round what an opportunity to stay on a bit and watch some of the top tier players performing (less of course those that have withdrawn!).
m-j-d
Cool Newbie
Cool Newbie

Postby R. Jayakrishnan » Mon Jan 09, 2006 7:44 pm

OUT: Almagro, Alves, Arazi, Brzezicki, Calatrava, Del Potro, Elseneer, Enqvist, Gabashvili, Galvani, Gambill, M.Gonzalez, S.Gonzalez, Jenkins, Karanusic, Kubot, H-T.Lee, Luczak, R.Mello, Norman, Sabau, Silva, Sluiter, Starace, Vacek, Vahaly, Vicente (and Adjei-Darko, Patriarca, Mackin, Ionita, Tarantino, Todero, M.Melo, Engel, Simmonds, Baccanello from ALT)
IN: Adaktusson, Marrero, Granollers-Pujol, Meffert, Dorsch, Romero, Saoudi, Auckland, Bloomfield, Ouahab, Klec, Op der Heijde, Rettenmaier, Schukin, Bruthans, Soeda, Pedrini, Motomura, M.Nielsen, Fogues, Rieschick, J.Minar, Zemlja, T.Chen, Bourgeois, P.Sun, Troicki
NEXT: Olejniczak, Aranguren, Iwabuchi, Im, Echagaray, Balleret, Nunez, Yani, Cerovic, Rastogi, Hammer, T.Popp

Cut down to #337 ..

Jay
R. Jayakrishnan
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Postby D » Mon Jan 09, 2006 9:05 pm

When's the withdrawal cutoff? aka, when will we know if Safin and/or Nadal are playing or not?

Thanks!
D
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Postby Kinetix » Mon Jan 09, 2006 9:24 pm

Thomas Johansson out.

When the qualifing draw is ready?
Kinetix
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Postby R. Jayakrishnan » Mon Jan 09, 2006 9:37 pm

There is really no withdrawal cut off date. Basically if you don't withdraw by the friday before, you will pay some fines - unless you have a medical reason.

As for qualifying, the draw will be made by wednesday evening there. So, one more day for the qualifying cut to drop..

Jay
R. Jayakrishnan
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Postby Björki » Tue Jan 10, 2006 12:34 am

Kinetix wrote:Thomas Johansson out.

where did you read this?
Björki
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Postby Patrik77 » Tue Jan 10, 2006 12:54 am

Kinetix wrote:Thomas Johansson out.

When the qualifing draw is ready?

? :? Where have you read that Kinetix?
Pat
Patrik77
Forum Emperor
Forum Emperor

Postby Guest » Tue Jan 10, 2006 1:43 am

i know tojo pulled out of sydney but have not heard anything about him pulling out of aus open yet :S

is almagro definitely in the main draw now?

Postby EMiLY » Tue Jan 10, 2006 1:45 am

sorry, the above post was mine...forgot to log in!
~ please visit my ATP site www.geocities.com/atp_chica ~
EMiLY
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Postby Guest » Tue Jan 10, 2006 2:23 am

Qualy draw comes out next Wednesday... and T. Johansson is still IN...

:KooKoo:

Postby Tennis724 » Tue Jan 10, 2006 2:42 am

The Quallie draw comes out this Wednesday not next. I'm kind of glad that Jay said the draw is expected to be released in the evening over there because i'm gone in the afternoon tomorrow (Wednesday morning in Aus) and I thought that I may have to figure out a way to rush home.
Tennis724
Forum Master
Forum Master

Postby Judio » Tue Jan 10, 2006 3:37 am

Judio
Forum Master
Forum Master

Postby Guest » Tue Jan 10, 2006 5:08 am

Tennis724 wrote:The Quallie draw comes out this Wednesday not next.

I said, next Wednesday = Tomorrow :lol:

Postby R. Jayakrishnan » Tue Jan 10, 2006 5:19 am

OUT: Agassi, Beck, Canas, J.Johansson, N.Lapentti, J.Novak, Puerta, Rusedski, Soderling, Verkerk (and Saretta from ALT)

IN: Lisnard, Gimelstob, Starace, Sluiter, H-T.Lee, Vicente, R.Mello, Sabau, Marin, Almagro

NEXT: O.Hernandez, Waske, A.Costa, F.Mantilla, Mazarakis, Portas, Ramirez-Hidalgo, Udomchoke

OUT: Almagro, Alves, Arazi, Brzezicki, Calatrava, Del Potro, Elseneer, Enqvist, Gabashvili, Galvani, Gambill, M.Gonzalez, S.Gonzalez, Healey, Jenkins, Karanusic, Kubot, H-T.Lee, Luczak, R.Mello, Norman, Sabau, Silva, Sluiter, Starace, Vacek, Vahaly, Vicente (and Adjei-Darko, Patriarca, Mackin, Ionita, Tarantino, Todero, M.Melo, Engel, Simmonds, Baccanello from ALT)

IN: Adaktusson, Marrero, Granollers-Pujol, Meffert, Dorsch, Romero, Saoudi, Auckland, Bloomfield, Ouahab, Klec, Op der Heijde, Rettenmaier, Schukin, Bruthans, Soeda, Pedrini, Motomura, M.Nielsen, Fogues, Rieschick, J.Minar, Zemlja, T.Chen, Bourgeois, P.Sun, Troicki, Olejniczak

NEXT: Aranguren, Iwabuchi, Im, Echagaray, Balleret, Nunez, Yani, Cerovic, Rastogi, Hammer, T.Popp

Cut down to #340 ..

Jay
R. Jayakrishnan
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Nadal and AO

Postby pukanaka » Tue Jan 10, 2006 6:55 am

Sure: Nadal is out from Australian open. He will come back on February in Marseille
pukanaka

Postby Nathaliia » Tue Jan 10, 2006 7:13 am

R. Jayakrishnan wrote:Australian Open Main Draw:

OUT: Agassi, Beck, Canas, J.Johansson, N.Lapentti, J.Novak, Puerta, Rusedski, Soderling, Verkerk (and Saretta from ALT)

IN: Lisnard, Gimelstob, Starace, Sluiter, H-T.Lee, Vicente, R.Mello, Sabau, Marin, Almagro

NEXT: O.Hernandez, Waske, A.Costa, F.Mantilla, Mazarakis, Portas, Ramirez-Hidalgo, Udomchoke

OUT: Almagro, Alves, Arazi, Brzezicki, Calatrava, Del Potro, Elseneer, Enqvist, Gabashvili, Galvani, Gambill, M.Gonzalez, S.Gonzalez, Healey, Jenkins, Karanusic, Kubot, H-T.Lee, Luczak, R.Mello, Norman, Sabau, Silva, Sluiter, Starace, Vacek, Vahaly, Vicente (and Adjei-Darko, Patriarca, Mackin, Ionita, Tarantino, Todero, M.Melo, Engel, Simmonds, Baccanello from ALT)

IN: Adaktusson, Marrero, Granollers-Pujol, Meffert, Dorsch, Romero, Saoudi, Auckland, Bloomfield, Ouahab, Klec, Op der Heijde, Rettenmaier, Schukin, Bruthans, Soeda, Pedrini, Motomura, M.Nielsen, Fogues, Rieschick, J.Minar, Zemlja, T.Chen, Bourgeois, P.Sun, Troicki, Olejniczak

NEXT: Aranguren, Iwabuchi, Im, Echagaray, Balleret, Nunez, Yani, Cerovic, Rastogi, Hammer, T.Popp

Cut down to #340 ..

Jay

But Olejniczak plays Polish Champs in Hall in Warsaw this week so I don't really think he'll play Q in Australia. Looks like Aranguren is in, if he decides to afford an expensive trip.
so sick of love songs.
Nathaliia
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

PreviousNext

Return to Archive 2004-2007