Video of Life on Tour

Results Forum Archives

Video of Life on Tour

Postby Ex Satie » Thu Feb 28, 2008 10:10 am

A friend of mine on his email list sent this to me. I dont know this guy. I repeat I do not know this guy. If any of you wanna be tour players want to see life on tour check this out. It is some impressive stuff!! He is looking for 50k. Are there people out there that will give it to him with no ATP points after almost 2 years of playing. Time to get a job dude and make your own money. JH
http://www.willboe.com/Fans.html
Ex Satie
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Postby bkilray » Sat Mar 22, 2008 8:30 pm

Am I the only one who noticed that his plane to Brazil was the same one that flew him to Canada. Call me crazy but I think he has his own private jet. One thing I will have to say is that the kid has some huge fucking balls. Asking for 50 grand. If I were 300 in the world I would go win 50 fucking grand like kei Nwhateverthefuck did. If a sponsor gave me 50 grand.......................... Well I would probably fly to Cameroon play a futures and feed the hungry........................ Seriously bro you need to go play in some third world country and realize what you are asking people. .......... Ok boe Ill tell you what I will be in Colombia in a month I might not sign in .............but I will pay for your hotel just to show you what futures are all about............ hookers are free I here there.
bkilray
Forum Master
Forum Master

Postby inthestars » Wed Apr 02, 2008 6:15 am

nice to see you again ex-satie!

He has a nice tennis resume. If he was #1 in his section, why did he play Div III tennis? That is not too competitive.
inthestars
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Re: Video of Life on Tour

Postby hugebrad18 » Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:55 am

The kid is living the life bro.... You can definently tell he has money and does allright if he wins o matches or 30... Legendary video posts love the intensity
hugebrad18
Cool Newbie
Cool Newbie

Return to Archives