Radio Wimbledon

Results Forum Archives

Radio Wimbledon

Postby FulhamFan » Mon Jun 21, 2004 7:00 am

Anybody listen to radio wimbledon? They're stroke by stroke commentary is amazing. everyone should just listen to it for the sheer novelty of it. It's on www.wimbledon.org
"Intellectuals solve problems, geniuses prevent them."- Albert Einstein
FulhamFan
Forum Master
Forum Master

Postby CrazyDiamond » Mon Jun 21, 2004 10:47 am

I listened to it otday,pretty cool,pretty wierd.

Unfortunately I was watching the Live Scoreboard at the same time,and had to see Glenn lose to Verdasco in straight sets.
It seemed Verdascos serve was super strong and very tough to break,and he's a left hander.

So unfortunately Glenn heads on home to the States tomorrow.....but at the end of the day he did himself proud by Qualifying.

I for one am extremely proud of him,and Im looking forward to him having a great next few months in the States.
"Shine On You Crazy Diamond"
CrazyDiamond
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Postby Fee » Mon Jun 21, 2004 3:18 pm

I thought Radio Wimbledon was quite interesting today, especially to pass the time during the rain delays. I listened to it back in 2002 when I had a high speed connection at work, but my dial-up handled it okay today.

Sorry to see Glenn's results. I'll try to keep an eye out for him if he makes it to Los Angeles in July (and if I make it to Los Angeles in July as well).
Fee
Forum King
Forum King

Postby UNTBOWLER » Tue Jun 22, 2004 9:01 am

The radio is great makes my workday go by much faster. :HeadBang:
UNTBOWLER
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Postby CrazyDiamond » Tue Jun 22, 2004 10:35 am

Fiona wrote:I thought Radio Wimbledon was quite interesting today, especially to pass the time during the rain delays. I listened to it back in 2002 when I had a high speed connection at work, but my dial-up handled it okay today.

Sorry to see Glenn's results. I'll try to keep an eye out for him if he makes it to Los Angeles in July (and if I make it to Los Angeles in July as well).

Thanks Fiona.

He will definately be in LA,watch out for him. :)
"Shine On You Crazy Diamond"
CrazyDiamond
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Return to Archives