Hamburg

Results Forum Archives

Hamburg

Postby IanF » Wed May 21, 2008 5:57 am

Does anyone know why at Hamburg Nadal (no. 2 seed) played Djokovic (no 3 seed) in the semi, whilst at the previous tournaments (and I thought all tournaments) the no. 1 seed played the no. 3?
Ian F
IanF
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Postby bkilray » Wed May 21, 2008 8:48 am

wow ...this sounds like a conspiracy.....I think your on to something. The ITF and ATP have to be notified immediatly.
bkilray
Forum Master
Forum Master

Postby bkilray » Wed May 21, 2008 8:52 am

Wait...... its not. I just remembered its random draw for the 3 and 4 seeds as well as 5,6,7,8 in there 4 slots, and 9-16 in there 8 slots. I know this because I am a tennis genius. Sure I could never land girls like Kevin Mcduffee but I know the game of tennis, This is also why I won 3 sets last year. If you have any other questions about the game of tennis visit my fans site at www.willboe.com.
bkilray
Forum Master
Forum Master

Hamburg

Postby IanF » Wed May 21, 2008 9:42 am

Are you being serious?
Do you mean all the Masters Series are random draws? If so what about Grandslams?

BTW - 3 sets -better than the year before then!
Ian F
IanF
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Postby bkilray » Wed May 21, 2008 10:08 am

Every seeding in there respective draws are random. In some junior tournaments the number one seed was even at the bottom of the draw. Yes 3+4, 5-8, 9-16, 17-32, all random in there respective seeding slots. Although I wouldnt put it past the ITF to fix a few draws in such paradises as Colombia, Sudan, Colombia, Nigeria, Colombia, Togo, Colombia, Uzbekistan, and even Colombia. Oh and by the way... fuck the Colombian tennis federation and all of there players... I mean you guys called my parents.... your worse than my 6th grade principal.
bkilray
Forum Master
Forum Master

Return to Archives