atptennis.com profiles

Results Forum Archives

atptennis.com profiles

Postby FulhamFan » Fri Jun 04, 2004 8:43 pm

When I click on a profile of someone ranked in the lower hundreds to 200 alot of the time there's no picture. You'd think with their resources they would at least have pictures of players ranked in the top 200. There's some pics in the top 100 that are empty. My graduating class in high school was 200 and my yearbook had all those pictures. Does it really cost that much more to get some digital head shots?
FulhamFan
Forum Master
Forum Master

Postby Luke Cage » Tue Jun 08, 2004 6:33 am

You're right. Starace and Jeanpierre (wh is also a former junior champ) made it to the 3rd round and their photos are no where to be found on the ATP site. Starace looks a lot like Ivanisevic but contrary to his name is'nt yet a star and does not serve numerous aces like Ivo. :D
Luke Cage
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Postby W Fognini » Wed Jun 09, 2004 3:04 pm

Luke Cage wrote:You're right. Starace and Jeanpierre (wh is also a former junior champ) made it to the 3rd round and their photos are no where to be found on the ATP site. Starace looks a lot like Ivanisevic but contrary to his name is'nt yet a star and does not serve numerous aces like Ivo. :D

Yes...he isn't like Ivanisevic, but for the end of the year he'll be in the top 70-80.

C'MON POTITO!

BYE.
W Fognini
Cool Newbie
Cool Newbie

Return to Archives