to Steve G

Results Forum Archives

to Steve G

Postby seb » Wed Jul 28, 2004 1:16 am

2 remarks:
- I saw you wrote in the last weeks 2 times Antony Dupuy instead of Antony Dupuis. Did he change the spelling of his name ?
- I noticed that in the Future results coming directly from the ITF website (for instance Romania or Morocco Futures) you never include (q), (LL) and (WC) in the main draw. I think that as the qualies results are available, it might not be a problem, no ?
seb
Forum Emperor
Forum Emperor

Postby Steve G » Wed Jul 28, 2004 7:36 am

2 remarks:
- I saw you wrote in the last weeks 2 times Antony Dupuy instead of Antony Dupuis. Did he change the spelling of his name ?

No, I just keep messing it up. ;)

- I noticed that in the Future results coming directly from the ITF website (for instance Romania or Morocco Futures) you never include (q), (LL) and (WC) in the main draw. I think that as the qualies results are available, it might not be a problem, no ?

Yes, after getting the draws up, which is the priority, I then go back and add the q/LL manually as best I can. But sometimes I don't have time to do that.
I noticed about a month back, the ITF reconfigured their online drawsheets to not give reverse scores for cases when the player on the bottom of the bracket won, which was seriously annoying. :BlueMad:
Now if we could just get them to add q/LL/WC/SE. :roll:
--
Your Friendly Forum Administrator
Steve G
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Archives