Corrections

Results Forum Archives

Corrections

Postby KAN » Mon May 31, 2004 2:24 am

Brasil Open'2004
Mariusz Fyrstenberg/Marcin Matkowski (POL) d. Mariano Delfino/Filippo Volandri (ARG/ITA) 4-6 6-1 7-6(4)
'Juan Ignacio Chela/Nicolas Massu' instead 'Mariano Delfino/Filippo Volandri'

Abierto Mexicano De Tenis Telefonica Movistar'2004
Juan Ignacio Chela/Nicolas Massu (ARG/CHI) d. (3)Simon Aspelin/Massimo Bertolini (SWE/ITA) 7-6(4) ret.
'7-6(4) 6-3' instead '7-6(4) ret.'

Italy F2'2004
(1)Diego Moyano (ARG) d. (6)Lamine Ouahab (ALG) w/o
'6-2 6-2' instead 'w/o'
KAN

Postby Steve G » Tue Jun 01, 2004 10:58 am

Oh, goodie! This topic is paying off already. \:D/

Thanks, Kan :-)
--
Your Friendly Forum Administrator
Steve G
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Nathaliia » Tue Jun 01, 2004 1:26 pm

(q)Radoslaw Nijaki (POL) vs Diogo Rocha (POL)

Diogo Rocha is not from my country, he sounds Portuguese.

BTW, what country is finally Yuji Ochiai from? Brazil or Japan? I have a website (in my own language so I don't put the link) about Latin American players and I'm including his results and his name in the ranking. The ITF site says his name is Guilherme and his Brazilian :) But you, Steve, write somethimes different things about him and I cannot sleep :P
so sick of love songs.
Nathaliia
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Postby Estevao Rohr » Mon Jun 07, 2004 3:27 pm

Hello,

He is from Brazil. His name is Guilherme Yuji Ochiai. He left São Paulo in 2000 to live in Tashikawa, Japan, playing for the college Nihon Daigaku.
Estêvão Rohr
Estevao Rohr
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Postby Steve G » Mon Jun 07, 2004 8:20 pm

Sorry to cause insomnia. :wink:

Thanks for that info, Estevao.

He was originally listed as Yuji but then started being listed as Guilherme. Out of stubborness (or maybe laziness since I would have to go back at least a year and change records), I have kept Yuji. He is officially from Brazil but probably has dual citizenship.
--
Steve G
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby R. Jayakrishnan » Mon Jun 07, 2004 9:25 pm

small correction. Halle Q1.
J.Auckland d. Vishal Punna (IND), 63 62, not Guy THomas.

Curious how that happened though.. Not easy to confuse one Guy with another there :)

Jay
R. Jayakrishnan
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Postby Steve G » Mon Jun 07, 2004 9:35 pm

:Question:

Hmm, Thomas must have been listed in the draw at some point. That would be a mighty big typo. ;-) Was Punna an ALT? Oh well, corrected now. Thanks, Jay. :)
--
Steve G
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby R. Jayakrishnan » Mon Jun 07, 2004 9:45 pm

Aha .. Just found the results page at the Halle ATP site,

It says,
J Auckland (GBR) d G Thomas (GBR) 63 62

The draw spreadsheet at that website and at the ATP sites all show only Punna Vishal.

I wonder if Guy Thomas was an ALT and Vishal Punna didn't play after signing in (what, he got stuck in the tube or something?). Vishal is ranked higher than Guy.

At least it is good to know that you have not started hallucinating (especially when the hallucination is about guys named "Guy" :))

Jay
R. Jayakrishnan
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Postby BelgiumDude » Tue Jun 08, 2004 2:43 am

In the Turkey #2 satellite, first week qualifying.
Alex Platevoet isn't Suiss, he's from Belgium.
Ciao
BelgiumDude
Forum King
Forum King

Postby KAN » Tue Jun 08, 2004 7:10 am

Lugano challenger qualifying.
First Round.
Marco Pedrini (ITA) d. (WC)Aleksandar Lucaz (SUI) 6-2 4-6 6-1
Lucaz? "Aleksandar Cucuz" on http://www.atptennis.com/en/common/Trac ... 469/qs.pdf :roll:
KAN

Postby Steve G » Tue Jun 08, 2004 10:34 am

Heh, I have created a monster with this topic! :wink:
Very nice, thanks for the corrections. I will normally fix these eventually when I add the results to my database and match names to the playerdb.xls file. But I haven't been doing that as of late until the week after the results are complete. (Lots of results these days. :roll: )

(well not scores or doubles though - no safety nets for those)
--
Steve G
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby R. Jayakrishnan » Tue Jun 08, 2004 6:12 pm

OK, so that is something we should perhaps keep in mind.

Perhaps everybody should wait for a week or two before pointing out mistakes in the draws of any week - to give time to Steve to come around to crosschecking with his databases ...

Jay
R. Jayakrishnan
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Serbia F1 Singles second round

Postby crni » Fri Jun 11, 2004 7:53 am

(1)Philipp Mullner (AUT) d.(q)Milan Mihailovic (SCG) 1:6,7:6(1),6:0
(5)Vladimir Pavicevic (SCG) d. (q)Dejan Katic (SCG) 6:1,7:6(1);
(3)Herbert Wiltschnig (AUT) d. Ilija Bozoljac (SCG) 1:6,6:1,6:4;
Goran Tosic (SCG) d. Stefano Ianni (ITA) 6:4,4:6,6:1;
Radoslav Lukaev (BUL) d. (8)Cesar Ferrer (ESP) 0:6,7:5,7:6;
(4)Darko Madjarovski (SCG) d. Juan Martin Aranguren (ARG) 5:7,6:1,6:0;
(7)Nikola Ciric (SCG) d. Gergely Hultai (HUN) 6:3,7:5;
(2)Ilia Kushev (BUL) d. (WC)Milan Krnjetin (SCG) 6:2,6:2:
crni

(long response)

Postby Steve G » Fri Jun 11, 2004 8:04 pm

Thanks Crni! :-D

Oddly its the ATP site that has up to date scores on Serbia F1.

It all depends on the kind of software and training the tournament referees have...if they have Adobe writer and can create pdf files with all draws in one file, name it correctly, and send it to the playerzone email robot, they will show in the futures section of the ATP site. Unfortunately, few referees are supplied as such...one told me no one ever supplied him with the software so he's not going to spend $200 or whatever of his own money to abide by the ATP's system! And I can understand that. So the tools are there, there is just some missing pieces and cooperation from getting these draws available to everyone in a timely manner. :roll:

:rant:

Once again...what needs to happen is for the ATP and ITF to develop a new custom application (C++, VB,...whatever) to handle the data at all events. A universal tennis application. If done correctly, the end user (tournament referee) doesn't even need to know that much - a good application should be self-explanatory, no thinking necessary. ;)

Ideally it would be something as such: the app would be able to connect to a central database of players (names, countries, ranking - entry date, seeding date, etc.). As a player signs in, his name is entered and is matched with a player in the database. If he doesn't match up the ref will know it right away and can ask if the player has ever played before. They can look for players with similar names to see if its just a case of spelling. Once all the players are in, the draw can be made, and a send button can send the draws and results as they come in to the database and therefore the website. Something like this would do one other thing...it would wean them off third party software like Excel and Adobe. Now, the format on the website end would be another thing. It would have to be easily viewable as well as printable. Although the current ITF site is a huge step compared to what we have had, it is no match for the Adobe versions. They may even want to stick with Adobe since I can't imagine something more easily viewable or printable than that. But our app could have a "make pdf" button too which could create pdf file(s) however necessary (no added effort by the refs) with one click of a button.

Right now, in the Excel files, refs have to add the players, their nations, their rankings, at each and every event. Obviously more opportunity for mistakes or at least more work for them to make sure there aren't any mistakes. It seems a bit inefficient. And considering the vast amount of draws out there, especially with all the futures 128 qualifying draws, there are remarkably few mistakes made by the supervisors. Mainly spelling errors which are checked sooner or later. Mistakes are probably inevitable no matter what system you use, all you can do is provide as many tools as you can to help catch them.

Obviously this would be a huge task but given enough time, I think one or two people with the necessary programming skills can create exactly the type of application I am referring to. I'm sure there are a few examples of such software out there already but I really think this has to be done from scratch by the ATP or ITF with the pro circuit in mind. They just need to start with what they are currently doing, and come up with something that does the same thing. Once that's done, they can add some features which improves on the idea. It would have to be created with the referee in mind at a tournament setting.

This has to be possible! If advertisers can create annoying software which download themselves to your computer, track what you do, and then pop up advertisements according to those patterns, certainly someone can pull this off. ;)

Well we can dream, anyway.
--
Steve G
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Steve G » Fri Jun 11, 2004 8:36 pm

Of course, this depends on the ATP and ITF actually cooperating which is about as likely as world peace!

And another factor is something simple like internet access. A lot of these futures events are in remote exotic areas and sometimes not even an internet connection is available. Sometimes they have to commandeer a computer at the hotel they are staying at just to send draws. :roll:
--
Steve G
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Pete » Mon Jun 14, 2004 7:51 am

Steve

Lebanon F1 calendar section indicates Surface: Hard while results section says Clay (played from 3rd to 9th May)

USA F10 calendar section indicates Surface: Clay while results section says Hard (played from 3rd to 9th May)

In Napoli challenger Azzaro and Starace both had SE (you forgot to type).

What is real prize money level for India satellite 25 K (calendar) or 25K+H (results) ?

Hertogenbosch qualifying - in main draw you typed Kohlschreiber as qualifier (he didnot participate in this tournament actually) instead of Petzschner who really played qualifying and qualified.

In Halle last week lucky loser Chiudinelli recplaced Nalbandian according to http://www.sports-only.com/users/atpwtaresults/

What was the real prize money level in Italy F2 (played from 5th to 11th April 2004) - 10K or 15K ( you typed both 10K) ? I have noticed that ITF website indicates level 6.02 which means 15K. On the contrary ATP website has 10K. 18 pts for winner Dellatorre indicates also website http://vlmark.webpark.sk/win.txt. Where is the true ? ATP points are different (12 or 18 pts).
Pete
Forum Emperor
Forum Emperor

Postby Steve G » Tue Jun 15, 2004 2:18 pm

Sorry for the late reply. I am finally getting to these.

Lebanon F1 calendar section indicates Surface: Hard while results section says Clay (played from 3rd to 9th May)

Yep, it was originally hard then changed to clay.

USA F10 calendar section indicates Surface: Clay while results section says Hard (played from 3rd to 9th May)

Yep, sorry. So used to US futures events being on hard court, I must have done so by habit. ;)

In Napoli challenger Azzaro and Starace both had SE (you forgot to type).

:oops:

What is real prize money level for India satellite 25 K (calendar) or 25K+H (results) ?

25K+H. It was changed June 2! :roll:

Hertogenbosch qualifying - in main draw you typed Kohlschreiber as qualifier (he didnot participate in this tournament actually) instead of Petzschner who really played qualifying and qualified.

Yep, someone alerted me to that one already. :)

In Halle last week lucky loser Chiudinelli recplaced Nalbandian according to http://www.sports-only.com/users/atpwtaresults/

Thanks, wasn't on the drawsheet at first.

What was the real prize money level in Italy F2 (played from 5th to 11th April 2004) - 10K or 15K ( you typed both 10K) ? I have noticed that ITF website indicates level 6.02 which means 15K. On the contrary ATP website has 10K. 18 pts for winner Dellatorre indicates also website http://vlmark.webpark.sk/win.txt. Where is the true ? ATP points are different (12 or 18 pts).

:o They snuck in hospitality when I wasn't looking. It should be $10k+H which is the equivalent of 15K

Ok all addressed and corrected! :mrgreen: Thanks for the corrections.
--
Steve G
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Nathaliia » Wed Jun 30, 2004 7:52 am

Estevao Rohr wrote:Hello,

He is from Brazil. His name is Guilherme Yuji Ochiai. He left São Paulo in 2000 to live in Tashikawa, Japan, playing for the college Nihon Daigaku.

Hi, I was outta here for a while and I didn't say thank you. So I'm doing this right now and I'm ready to catch other hidden mistakes or controvesial nationalities.
so sick of love songs.
Nathaliia
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Golmard

Postby Pete » Tue Jul 06, 2004 8:09 am

Steve

just a little note :

In Newport cut off ATP used Golmard´s protected ranking which is 137 so if you want to be absolutely correct you should write
cut: Golmard - 137PR. :lol:

In Serbia&Montenegro F3 (June 21-27, 2004) - results section you forgot to type F3 behind the name of tournament. :|

Otherwise - everything about your website is perfect - keep up great job
thanks 4all
Pete
Forum Emperor
Forum Emperor

Postby Steve G » Tue Jul 06, 2004 8:50 am

Thanks...all fixed. :-)
--
Steve G
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Wolly » Mon Jul 12, 2004 4:41 pm

Hi Steve,

Just a suggestion for a correction:
You named the file of the Ordina Open in 's-Hertogenbosch 'rosemalen.txt'.
The actual name of that small place is 'Rosmalen'.
Wolly

Postby Nathaliia » Tue Jul 13, 2004 12:15 pm

Whoops, Jiri Novak changed his nationality to Argentinian especially for Stuttgart's audience. :HeadBang:
so sick of love songs.
Nathaliia
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Postby Steve G » Tue Jul 13, 2004 1:31 pm

You named the file of the Ordina Open in 's-Hertogenbosch 'rosemalen.txt'.
The actual name of that small place is 'Rosmalen'.

Oh no!!! :Forehead:
I'm going to keep the misspell because that's how I've had it in the past. 8-[
--
Steve G
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Pete » Tue Jul 27, 2004 7:46 am

Are you sure that Campos challenger cut off last week was player ranked 31 ? Correct one should be 299, of course (Marcaccio´s ranking 3 weeks before start of the tournament) .

Amersfoort cut can´t be 132 but 132PR because Thomann is now using protected ranking.

Who´s that French guy seeded No. 3 in Segovia challenger this week? Anthony Dupuy ? or Dupuis?
Pete
Forum Emperor
Forum Emperor

Postby Steve G » Tue Jul 27, 2004 1:26 pm

Are you sure that Campos challenger cut off last week was player ranked 31 ? Correct one should be 299, of course (Marcaccio´s ranking 3 weeks before start of the tournament) .

Not sure what I saw. ;) Yep its 299.

Amersfoort cut can´t be 132 but 132PR because Thomann is now using protected ranking.

Ok. I just go by what is listed on the drawsheets. They didn't specify PR. So I have added it.

Who´s that French guy seeded No. 3 in Segovia challenger this week? Anthony Dupuy ? or Dupuis?

I keep getting my Dupuy's and Dupuis' mixed up. :( Its Dupuis, of course. I have corrected.

Thanks Peter! =D>
--
Steve G
Site Admin
Site Admin

kitzbuhel points

Postby Pete » Thu Jul 29, 2004 6:32 am

Steve
In calendar section of Kitzbuhel tournament you indicate 300 entry points for winner (which is published also on the ATP website)
but as you can notice in this weeks rankings ATP suddenly decided to award only 250 pts for winner. Would you change it to 250 there?
:S
Pete
Forum Emperor
Forum Emperor

Postby Steve G » Thu Jul 29, 2004 8:07 am

Oops, your right. I knew it was 250 but never changed it on the calendar. I have corrected it. Thanks.
--
Steve G
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Nathaliia » Sun Aug 01, 2004 3:15 am

In 2nd round Poznan quallies, Markus Hantschk appears twice.
so sick of love songs.
Nathaliia
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Postby Steve G » Sun Aug 01, 2004 9:19 pm

Yep, thanks Natalia. :)
--
Steve G
Site Admin
Site Admin

Sorry - found couple of errors, and rant about ATP/ITF data

Postby Rob & Stephen » Fri Aug 06, 2004 12:18 pm

In USA F8, Jose de Armas has been put down as (12) and (13) seed in qualifying - which one is it, and who should the other be.

In Chile 1 satellite, Francisco Cabello in main draw of tournament and loses in first round of qualifying. Are there two Cabello's with the same birthdate.

You know, despite the amount of data that comes from this site there are so few errors it is unbelievable. The ATP and ITF sites are far worse for accuracy of data. They also dont give the results for the satellite tournaments before 2002, what use is that. I have been trying to fill the gaps in the 1990 and 1991 end of year rankings and the "official" sites (ha! ha! ho! ho! - that one makes me laugh) cannot help me on this matter. Apparently the ATP dumped all such files in 1998, though only God knows why, while the ITF have only kept fragmented data. :x

If anyone out there can help I would appreciate it very much. Rob.
We absolutely love BEAR HUGS!!!!
Rob & Stephen
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Postby Steve G » Fri Aug 06, 2004 2:19 pm

In USA F8, Jose de Armas has been put down as (12) and (13) seed in qualifying - which one is it, and who should the other be.

That was Juan de Armas in USA F9, but yes, the 12 seed should have been Marcus Fluitt. Correct in the seeds list but saw the wrong number when typing up the draws. :S

In Chile 1 satellite, Francisco Cabello in main draw of tournament and loses in first round of qualifying. Are there two Cabello's with the same birthdate.

Hmm, helluva spot! According to the ITF database, its the same player. I don't know whether its a mistake or if he was a really lucky loser. ;) Worth investigating

As for the other thing, can't help you there. I think the ITF has things like old satellites only in paper records stored somewhere. Good luck getting some guy to go down to the basement and dig those out. ;)
--
Steve G
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Steve G » Wed Aug 11, 2004 7:13 am

Ok, finally cleared up the Francisco Cabello issue. Turns out there was another player from Chile by the same name. It is now cleared up in the ITF database. So yes, there are 2 Francisco Cabello's, one from ARG and one from CHI.
--
Steve G
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Rob & Stephen » Thu Aug 12, 2004 6:48 am

Thanks for the reply Steve about the [b]TWO[/b] Francisco Cabello's. :D Oops, sorry - still getting confused between Juan and his brother Jose. :oops: Never mind.
Also am contacting the ITF to try and see if they would allow me access to their paper files for the satellites of 1990 and 1991. It should be a laugh getting a response back to that one. ;)
I am so surprised that Serena Williams has pulled out of the Olympics, aren't you? :o Do you think that Venus will follow?

Anyway talk again soon.
Rob.
[/b]
Rob & Stephen
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

graz ch surface

Postby Pete » Thu Aug 12, 2004 10:45 am

Steve
what surface is in Graz challenger - Clay (your calendar section) or Hard (in your results section) ?
Seems that Hard is correct as ATP website indicates surface Rebound Ace which is kind of Hardcourt used also on Australian Open.
Pete
Forum Emperor
Forum Emperor

to Rob and Stephen

Postby Pete » Thu Aug 12, 2004 10:54 am

I know something about old satellite results.

I have final standings with ATP points only (not results of every single match) somewhere in electronic form from 1994 to 1996 only - unfortunately no more. I´ve got them from one of my friends named Luca from Italy 2 years ago.

If it is not enough and you want to contact someone from ITF -
I recommend you person named John Treleven. I have very good experiences in communication with him.

Good luck
Pete
Forum Emperor
Forum Emperor

Postby Steve G » Thu Aug 12, 2004 11:40 am

Beware though, they might be willing to help but because of policy might not be able to. They have been amazingly helpful to me over the years and I couldn't have gotten this website off as much as I did without them. But the "decision makers" :roll: above them have made it clear that they don't want data to be given away. Why has always baffled me. This is not instructions on how to make a bomb! This is just tennis results. They should be tickled that anyone even cares!

I think I mentioned this somewhere else: a lot of these old results are probably in boxes as hard copies only. They are probably buried in some basement and it will take someone with some clout to make someone go down there and dig through all that and make copies. They are badly understaffed and underpaid over there and are likely too busy with current stuff to go back that far.
--
Steve G
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Rob & Stephen » Fri Aug 13, 2004 7:11 am

Thanks to both Pete and Steve for their replies. Still no word from the ITF :roll: - no doubt their trying to solve the current problems with their website. like why are none of their links or their player files working at the moment.
Anyway here's hoping for some luck in the future about this.
I still can't believe that the ATP still doesn't know who some of the people on their ranking lists from only thirteen or fourteen years ago are - I mean you can get better stats from other information sources on data from 100 years ago!!!!!!!!
But that the ATP for you. :Dejected:
Cu soon.
Rob
Rob & Stephen
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Denver cut off

Postby Pete » Mon Aug 23, 2004 5:57 am

Well Steve

who was the last directly accepted player to main draw of Denver challenger couple of weeks ago ?
According to ATP website it was Chris Guccione ranked 286 (you forgot to type).

Would you add it there ?
Pete
Forum Emperor
Forum Emperor

Postby Steve G » Mon Aug 23, 2004 6:00 am

Thanks...now its there.
--
Steve G
Site Admin
Site Admin

Piccari

Postby Pete » Tue Aug 24, 2004 7:55 am

Steve

player who plays in Bukhara challenger this week is not Piccari Alessandro but his brother (?) Francesco (who is starting to play well at the age of 30, by the way) - according to ATP website.
Pete
Forum Emperor
Forum Emperor

Postby Pete » Tue Aug 24, 2004 8:23 am

Sorry Steve but I have one more remark

What is correct prize money level of Chile F1b (played August 9-15) ?
Your calendar indicates 10K while results section 15K.
Seems that 15K is correct as ATP awarded 18 pts for winner Villagran.

Would you correct wrong one ?
Pete
Forum Emperor
Forum Emperor

Postby Steve G » Tue Aug 24, 2004 2:55 pm

player who plays in Bukhara challenger this week is not Piccari Alessandro but his brother (?) Francesco (who is starting to play well at the age of 30, by the way) - according to ATP website.

Yes, it is. I have corrected it.
--
Steve G
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Steve G » Tue Aug 24, 2004 2:57 pm

What is correct prize money level of Chile F1b (played August 9-15) ?
Your calendar indicates 10K while results section 15K.

Yes, right again, Pete. :)
Chile F1b was $15K. So was F1a for that matter. I have corrected them both.
--
Steve G
Site Admin
Site Admin

ATP - Piccari is not 30

Postby Pete » Wed Aug 25, 2004 7:29 am

I was wondering how can 30 years old player :? (Francesco Piccari) improve that much during this year without any previous success.

Then I went to ITF website , found Fr. Piccari and noticed that he was born six !!! :o years later that ATP website indicates (in 1979).

So he will turn only 25 next month.

People from ATP - if you read this , please correct it. It is one of the biggest mistakes I have ever seen on your website.

By the way - I am sure that he is year 1979 because ITF lists his junior results of 1997 when he was 18 years old.
Pete
Forum Emperor
Forum Emperor

Postby Steve G » Wed Aug 25, 2004 8:36 am

Then I went to ITF website , found Fr. Piccari and noticed that he was born six !!! years later that ATP website indicates (in 1979).

So he will turn only 25 next month.

People from ATP - if you read this , please correct it. It is one of the biggest mistakes I have ever seen on your website.

Serves you right for depending on the ATP site for player info on those that mainly play in futures. ;)
This link is much better :lol:
http://stevegtennis.com/data/playerdb.xls
--
Steve G
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Pete » Wed Aug 25, 2004 9:21 am

Steve

will you fill in all last week´s futures and satellite results ?
I know that you have a lot of work after your vacation but links are still inactive.

Thanks very much

-------------------
Sorry for not using your player database (it is great) but I prefer places with more complete informations about players.

I always looked for ATP website first but now I see that it has a lot of mistakes and ITF have made it better.
Pete
Forum Emperor
Forum Emperor

Postby Pete » Tue Aug 31, 2004 7:26 am

Steve

What was real prize money level in Brazil F4 last week - 15K (calendar) or 10K (results) ?

What was correct surface in Russia F3 last week - CI (Carpet Indoor - calendar) or Hard (results) ?

Have legs 2 and 3 of Pakistan satellite been played on Grass ?
Calendar section for all 4 tournaments of circuit indicates Hardcourt.

Are you sure that Lesley Joseph was directly accepted to draw of US Open qualifying ? I think he had Wildcard.

Would you correct all these errors ?
Pete
Forum Emperor
Forum Emperor

Postby etb76 » Tue Aug 31, 2004 11:10 am

Joseph was definitely a wild card into the qualies.
etb76
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Postby Steve G » Wed Sep 01, 2004 11:35 am

What was real prize money level in Brazil F4 last week - 15K (calendar) or 10K (results) ?

Neither! ;)
According to the entry info in the ITF calendar, which is what I use as official, it was changed to $10K+H

What was correct surface in Russia F3 last week - CI (Carpet Indoor - calendar) or Hard (results) ?

Hard...I have changed the calendar.

Have legs 2 and 3 of Pakistan satellite been played on Grass ?
Calendar section for all 4 tournaments of circuit indicates Hardcourt.

Interesting satellite...one played on 3! different surfaces. According to the fact sheet on the ITF site, again, what I consider official, the first week was on clay, week 2 and 3 on grass, and week 4 on hard. I have updated the calendar.

Are you sure that Lesley Joseph was directly accepted to draw of US Open qualifying ? I think he had Wildcard.

Yes, thanks. So was Chris Guccione. I have added WC for both of them.
Last edited by Steve G on Tue Sep 07, 2004 10:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
--
Steve G
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Archives