more purchased wildcards?????????

Results Forum Archives

Postby tasmanian tiger » Tue Dec 05, 2006 3:26 am

oh come on now!!!!! "HE PUTS ASSES IN THE SEATS!" that's why he has gotten so many wildcards in his home country, as oppossed to wild cards in european challengers in small countries where wildcards (theoretically ofcourse) should be affordable. i don't mean to offend anyone.............. but i wouldn' think challenger wildcards would be expensive in central america either. a "no brainer" u might say.
tasmanian tiger
Forum Master
Forum Master

Postby donmcvay » Tue Dec 05, 2006 12:31 pm

"Either way its about time to get a new american to be the talk of the circuit".

yeah, most players are already asking: "what do I have to do to get this clown as a first round?"

speaking of clowns, i saw that trent aaron pulled a no-show in a SoCal open tournament against vince mackey. i guess the competition wasn't up to his standards.. haha
donmcvay
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Postby Nathaliia » Sat Dec 09, 2006 3:25 am

igothooked wrote:i want kilray to coach me with the chicks. now i keep on hearing that all you need is a good personality...and i have one. i mean, i kind of look like petr korda with a drinking problem, but that doesnt matter right because i have a great personality, and that is the only thing women care about.....right? kilray....teach me the way. :D
To tell you a secret, at one night stands personality isn't the most important.

I mean, it is essential for girls in majority, but when you only want to get laid and you come up to a chick and she is sober enough to notice your Korda look and being drunk, I doubt she'd like to know you better.

Of course if you mean a top class chick. Not the left alone drunk scum who bang everything with two legs and a cock.
so sick of love songs.
Nathaliia
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Postby falcontennis » Sat Dec 09, 2006 8:03 am

can you imagine Kilray and Mcduffee playing in the same tourny? 2 cult celebrities in tiny central america.

Classic
falcontennis

Postby igothooked » Sat Dec 09, 2006 4:30 pm

interesting nataliia....i will try your tactics next time im clubbing with kilray and mcduffee. the big problem is that these guys get so much ass...they pretty much shut down the club to all the regular guys like me. ive seen it....trust me and it kills any confidence i have. kilray taps most of the women he meets like cheap kegs of meister brau. it hurts my confidence and i need help on the road when im traveling. help me....either one of you 2 gods.....help me.....you are my only hope!
igothooked
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Postby Normanfan222 » Sat Dec 09, 2006 5:14 pm

I have been training hard and once i have got some money, i will travel with kilray as well, not only for the tennis :D
Normanfan222
Forum Master
Forum Master

Postby bkilray » Sat Dec 09, 2006 8:56 pm

Damn guys........... can anyone confirm this mcduffee guy is the real deal, with the ladies. For that matter I could be making up all of this shit too.. I could be an ugly virgin. Its possible. Norman jump on board man after panama and costa rica. Plus twenty minutes ago I through my former roommates shit in the dumpster so I need a roommate. I prefer a stripper but a tennis fan will do.
bkilray
Forum Master
Forum Master

Postby igothooked » Sun Dec 10, 2006 4:01 pm

kilray...i agree with you with what you say about normanfan...he has no clue whats going on. are you going to be playing that future in bahgdad in january?
igothooked
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Postby falcontennis » Sun Dec 10, 2006 4:04 pm

does anyone know what tournaments kevin mcduffee is going to play for 2007? i would love to see him play again. Kilray do you have any idea? :cool:
falcontennis

Postby bkilray » Sun Dec 10, 2006 4:29 pm

I wouldnt know kevin mcduffee from michael jordan. Although maybe i'll run into him at a tournament. I will also buy him one thousand shots of tequila if he really picks a fan out of the crowd at a futures event and kisses them. I really dont know if I believe that considering there are sometimes no fans let alone attractive females.
bkilray
Forum Master
Forum Master

Postby Svenskpor » Sun Dec 10, 2006 11:26 pm

Buying wildcards? The Duff-Man usually commands an appearance fee of at least five figures.
Svenskpor
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Postby Cmb » Tue Dec 12, 2006 9:10 pm

Mexico City in Febuary!! its the place to be boyzzz
Cmb
Forum Master
Forum Master

Postby igothooked » Tue Dec 12, 2006 10:17 pm

kilray...you playing doubles in mexico with mcduffee? if not we could play, and everytime we win a point we could do a shot of meister brau. kind of like a power hour.
i heard a rumor that nataliial is going to be there and shes pissed about that incident she had with you. are you guys still cool after that, because i will have to agree with her on this one. how can a guy in his right mind get his huevos stuck in an empty tennis ball can? what the hell we're you thinking?
igothooked
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Postby Nathaliia » Fri Dec 15, 2006 4:31 pm

Hahahahahaha.

:x :roll: :lol:
so sick of love songs.
Nathaliia
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Postby igothooked » Sat Dec 16, 2006 7:09 pm

yeah natallia you laugh now, but it wasn't funny when a chair umpire had to use crisco and and brut force to pry that tennis-can loose from kilrays heuvos.
that umpire was pulling and trying so hard it looked like he was starting a lawn mower.
igothooked
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Postby Nathaliia » Sun Dec 17, 2006 10:38 am

I bet it was funny for real :) By the way, my real name is Natalia and it is much easier way of spelling.

I wish I see Brent with my own eyes one day, too bad I missed him during his escapades through Poland. McDuffee should consider coming for quallies of Wrocław challenger, I would love to write an article about him.
so sick of love songs.
Nathaliia
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Postby bkilray » Fri Jan 05, 2007 7:51 pm

Ah guys, I died my hair blue kinda. Some stripper from this club the masters said it would look cool. Anyway I pop up sometime in central america, with or without this mcdufee guy.
bkilray
Forum Master
Forum Master

Postby Svenskpor » Sat Jan 06, 2007 12:59 am

Good luck! This new look with the blue hair might work in your favor. You might draw a local and he'll think he's playing against a Mayan god or something.
drugs rock and roll badazz vegas hoes late nights booty calls shiny disco balls
Svenskpor
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Postby EddieV » Sat Feb 24, 2007 9:11 am

Another WC to McDuffee.
Wolfsburg Challenger.
A lucky qualifier will meet him in 1st round.
Let's see!
Amazonic
EddieV
Forum Emperor
Forum Emperor

Postby bkilray » Sat Feb 24, 2007 10:26 am

Maybe he didn't buy it. No more free point. That would be insanity to pay thousands of dollars to purchase wildcards now.
bkilray
Forum Master
Forum Master

Postby igothooked » Sat Feb 24, 2007 10:38 am

The word is that they paid mcduffy an appearance fee for the event. I heard ticket sales are through the roof. IS kilray playing doubs with him?
igothooked
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Postby bkilray » Mon Feb 26, 2007 8:43 am

Mcduffee should of just played the nigeria futures where he got in..........
bkilray
Forum Master
Forum Master

Who is McDuffee?

Postby Royston63 » Mon Feb 26, 2007 10:06 am

bkilray wrote:Mcduffee should of just played the nigeria futures where he got in..........

Excuse me pls, I am new here... but I don't understand whats happen? Who is McDuffee? Why are wildcards 4 him? His results are worst of all players on tour...What is the method 4 wildcards? Thank you
today is lovely day...
Royston63
Forum God
Forum God

Re: Who is McDuffee?

Postby zicofirol » Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:21 pm

Royston63 wrote:
bkilray wrote:Mcduffee should of just played the nigeria futures where he got in..........

Excuse me pls, I am new here... but I don't understand whats happen? Who is McDuffee? Why are wildcards 4 him? His results are worst of all players on tour...What is the method 4 wildcards? Thank you

he buys WC's...
zicofirol
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Postby bkilray » Mon Feb 26, 2007 10:15 pm

Well he is far from the worst player on tour..... Robert dee, and adam lownsbrough........... look them up. Also this Brent Kilray Guy has been struggling but at least he drinks beer.
bkilray
Forum Master
Forum Master

Postby Royston63 » Tue Feb 27, 2007 3:15 am

bkilray wrote:Well he is far from the worst player on tour..... Robert dee, and adam lownsbrough........... look them up. Also this Brent Kilray Guy has been struggling but at least he drinks beer.

Oh yes. Worst players on tour (ATP & Challengers only) are>> Vukov S., McDuffee K., Kaneko H., Olivas J., Goodman M., De Leon A., Fiorentino C. And absolutely "winner" is Josh Olivas ... look at your statistics http://www.tennisinsight.com/player_activity.php?player_id=1696

is anywhere statistic of WC?
today is lovely day...
Royston63
Forum God
Forum God

Postby bkilray » Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:05 pm

Man yeah thats bad but hes from beverly hills and has money, but he has futures qualifying wins. Dee is like 0-70 in singles and has never won more than 3 games in a set......... thats bad.
bkilray
Forum Master
Forum Master

Dee

Postby zikmat » Wed May 09, 2007 6:02 am

Robert Dee should not be aware of the no point rule for Wild cards as he is back in Colombia, with a great 6-0 6-1 loss against an 18 year old colombian player (which gives this guy his first point by the way...)
This week, new wild card and first round against Carlos Avellan ranked 432... I guess he is not going to do even better this time...
Bon Tennis !
zikmat
Forum Master
Forum Master

Postby igothooked » Sat May 24, 2008 3:50 pm

wildcards should be only given for what the fans want to see! and thats it. who cares about tennis federations, i know i dont! i want a show, and so does the paying public. and ratings have been aweful for every slam, and i think the atp is sick of it. thats why they are giving wildcards to the fan favorites and who puts the bums in the seats! this is a hard pill to swallow for you crybabies, but this is what the atp wants! but now with the recent rumblings mcduffy retiring, who knows what they will do?
igothooked
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Previous

Return to Archives