4 more Aussies will be in the top 100

Results Forum Archives

4 more Aussies will be in the top 100

Postby Andrew_Derer » Sat Jul 03, 2004 5:03 am

Todd Reid
Scott Draper
Peter Luczak

and Paul Baccanello

Paul had a high ranking of 130 hes been injured all year and his ranking will drop below 300 after wimbledon coz he has 50 points to defend at wimbledon :Dejected:
Andrew_Derer
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Postby FulhamFan » Sat Jul 03, 2004 4:54 pm

Only one i've seen is todd reid. Before the end of the year he'll be in the top 50. especially with the upcoming hardcourt season.
"Intellectuals solve problems, geniuses prevent them."- Albert Einstein
FulhamFan
Forum Master
Forum Master

Postby Borquat » Thu Jul 22, 2004 12:14 am

Todd Reid will entrench himself in the Top 50 after the hardcourt swing. Peter Luczak is playing pretty well lately after a good run in the challengers he has notched up a few wins at ATP level in the clay court tournaments. Scott Draper could be Top 50 but I think he concentrates more on golf these days and has no passion to play tennis.
Borquat
Cool Newbie
Cool Newbie

Postby Andrew_Derer » Fri Aug 06, 2004 1:31 pm

Borquat wrote:Todd Reid will entrench himself in the Top 50 after the hardcourt swing. Peter Luczak is playing pretty well lately after a good run in the challengers he has notched up a few wins at ATP level in the clay court tournaments. Scott Draper could be Top 50 but I think he concentrates more on golf these days and has no passion to play tennis.

Thats 84932749% not true Scotty has bene injured ALL year he only played golf to do something hes going in a Us Challenger next week i hope he goes well he was kicking ass at the end of last year :HeadBang:

Peter Luczak is in the SF of a 75K In poland hes playing great

Reid ugh losing to Lopez :roll:

Baccanello beat Karol Kucera in a Challenger last week but then as usual loses to a lot lower ranked player hope he gets back its really dissaapoting to see him fall so low :(
Andrew_Derer
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Return to Archives